Ciao for now: Shakira moving out, selling Miami mansion
Onto bigger and better?
Shakira Isabel Mebarak Ripoll – known simply as Shakira – just listed her Miami Beach waterfront home for $14.95 million, Forbes.com reports. “The Voice” judge purchased the home in 2001 for $3.38 million, and remodeled it in 2008. The international superstar and new mom originally bought it as a 3 bedroom, 4.5 bathroom, 6,672 square foot home, but it's now revamped with a price tag of $14,950,000. The Colombian beauty added three more bedrooms, four more bathrooms and almost 1,700 more square feet. See it for yourself at www.trulia.com/property/1031048515-Single-Family-Home-Miami-Beach-FL-33140
On Our Radar
- Sarah Jessica Parker popping in to Bloomingdale's Aventura
- 3 rare pre-embargo Cuban cigars to buy in Miami
- How to get the celebrity bikini body you crave
- Luis Guzman in Miami: Spanish is easier than French
- Miami artist Becky Rosa unveils massive public art installation at Wynwood gallery
- Antonio Banderas: I have an attachment to Miami
- Runway Reviews from Miami Fashion Week 2016
- Do you live in one of the most stressed out places in Florida?
- Gwen Stefani's having trouble selling tickets for tour
- Miami Fashion Week arrives with new celebs and a fresh vision