Ciao for now: Shakira moving out, selling Miami mansion
Onto bigger and better?
Shakira Isabel Mebarak Ripoll – known simply as Shakira – just listed her Miami Beach waterfront home for $14.95 million, Forbes.com reports. “The Voice” judge purchased the home in 2001 for $3.38 million, and remodeled it in 2008. The international superstar and new mom originally bought it as a 3 bedroom, 4.5 bathroom, 6,672 square foot home, but it's now revamped with a price tag of $14,950,000. The Colombian beauty added three more bedrooms, four more bathrooms and almost 1,700 more square feet. See it for yourself at www.trulia.com/property/1031048515-Single-Family-Home-Miami-Beach-FL-33140
On Our Radar
- One Direction loves Florida, records concert special
- Celebrity spotting in Miami
- What did most Miamians search for in 2014?
- See Fort Lauderdale native Jason Kennedy tie the knot
- Fleetwood Mac drummer Mick Fleetwood showcases his photography
- Ne-Yo plays Santa Claus in Kendall
- Rosario Dawson in Miami to talk new movie
- Diner en Blanc lands on Miami Beach
- Annie stars in Miami
- Shakira's mansion reportedly back on the market