Ciao for now: Shakira moving out, selling Miami mansion
Onto bigger and better?
Shakira Isabel Mebarak Ripoll – known simply as Shakira – just listed her Miami Beach waterfront home for $14.95 million, Forbes.com reports. “The Voice” judge purchased the home in 2001 for $3.38 million, and remodeled it in 2008. The international superstar and new mom originally bought it as a 3 bedroom, 4.5 bathroom, 6,672 square foot home, but it's now revamped with a price tag of $14,950,000. The Colombian beauty added three more bedrooms, four more bathrooms and almost 1,700 more square feet. See it for yourself at www.trulia.com/property/1031048515-Single-Family-Home-Miami-Beach-FL-33140
On Our Radar
- Christina Milian models in Miami Beach
- What's up with Ryan Tannehill's mega contract?
- Instacart: An easier way to get groceries?
- Tony Romo eats his way through Miami
- Phil Collins in town
- Adrian Grenier guest of honor at magazine party
- Kings of Chaos at Hard Rock Live
- Joe Pepitone biopic penned by local screenwriters
- Talking to Beyonce's fitness guru Marco Borges
- Condo dwellers affected by Jonah Hill movie