Ciao for now: Shakira moving out, selling Miami mansion
Onto bigger and better?
Shakira Isabel Mebarak Ripoll – known simply as Shakira – just listed her Miami Beach waterfront home for $14.95 million, Forbes.com reports. “The Voice” judge purchased the home in 2001 for $3.38 million, and remodeled it in 2008. The international superstar and new mom originally bought it as a 3 bedroom, 4.5 bathroom, 6,672 square foot home, but it's now revamped with a price tag of $14,950,000. The Colombian beauty added three more bedrooms, four more bathrooms and almost 1,700 more square feet. See it for yourself at www.trulia.com/property/1031048515-Single-Family-Home-Miami-Beach-FL-33140
On Our Radar
- Maria Menounos talks new show, book and dieting
- Is Star Island losing its luster?
- Keith Richards' daughter Alexandra spins for crowd
- Models & bottles: Leonardo DiCaprio does Miami Beach
- The Rock literally battles it out in new movie Hercules
- Mario Lopez parties on yacht in Miami Beach
- Models spotted at Swim Week
- Cool and crafty event at Aventura Mall
- Roselyn Sánchez dishes on ‘Devious Maids,’ singing and new Spanish comedy
- Local bachelor appears in the nude on reality show