Mandarin exec chef Clay Conley moves on...
One more chef has flown the coop. Following the lead of Sean Bernal (Oceanaire) and Jonathan Wright (The Restaurant at the Setai), the Mandarin Oriental’s executive chef Clay Conley is leaving the Magic City. Conley is reportedly heading north to Palm Beach at the end of September – time to hit Azul stat.
- Tom Colicchio's top chef in Miami has South Florida roots
- The List: BC Tacos' Brett Chiavari
- The List: Valentino's Giovanni Rocchio
- Lime closes in South Beach, BTW opening in its place
- Shikany restaurant in Miami closed until further notice
- Veuve Clicquot celebrates Carnaval at the Thompson Miami Beach
- The List: The Federal's Ani Meinhold and Cesar Zapata
- My Ceviche owners to open Laffa Mediterranean Kitchen in Miami
- Slow Food's Ark of Taste at Paraiso Bay
- The List: Oceanaire's Kareem Anguin