Mandarin exec chef Clay Conley moves on...
One more chef has flown the coop. Following the lead of Sean Bernal (Oceanaire) and Jonathan Wright (The Restaurant at the Setai), the Mandarin Oriental’s executive chef Clay Conley is leaving the Magic City. Conley is reportedly heading north to Palm Beach at the end of September – time to hit Azul stat.
- The List: Best food in Miami with Palme d'Or's Gregory Pugin
- Is Thomas Keller opening a restaurant in Miami?
- Azul names Benjamin Murray chef de cuisine
- La Moderna Italian restaurant and bar opens in Sunset Harbour
- Kids Eat Free July 1-31: Feast on Munchkin Eats
- Michael Schwartz to close Cayman Islands outpost of Michael's Genuine Food & Drink
- The Dutch's BBQ series returns July 1
- The List: 10 best bets for Father's Day dining in South Florida
- Macchialina team to open BaZi modern Asian restaurant in South Beach's Marlin Hotel
- Father's Day contest: Win Dad free steaks from The Forge, Quality Meats, Wolfgang's