Mandarin exec chef Clay Conley moves on...
One more chef has flown the coop. Following the lead of Sean Bernal (Oceanaire) and Jonathan Wright (The Restaurant at the Setai), the Mandarin Oriental’s executive chef Clay Conley is leaving the Magic City. Conley is reportedly heading north to Palm Beach at the end of September – time to hit Azul stat.
- Seed Food & Wine Festival returns to Miami for a celebration of plant-based cuisine
- The Forge in Miami Beach to host kickoff dinner for James Beard Foundation program
- Chefs Up Front dinners in Miami and Fort Lauderdale to benefit kids
- Cavalli Restaurant in South Beach goes into hibernation
- Restaurant closures: 1826 in Miami Beach, Southern Swank Kitchen in Davie
- Barley to open a second Dadeland restaurant in Kendall
- Burgers and pizzas: New Miami restaurants opening with the classics
- Go 'Undercover' with Edge Steak & Bar in Miami on Aug. 23
- Restaurants to compete for rent-free space in Miami's downtown arts district
- The List: Miami's 10 best foods with Ms. Cheezious' Brian Mullins