Chuy Bravo at Mansion
Party with Chuy Bravo from Chelsea Lately.
It takes a special kind of person to put up with Chelsea Handler every night, but if anyone is up for the job, it's Chuy Bravo. Her pint-sized sidekick, whose real name is Jesus Melgoza, is a crowd favorite with fans of E!'s Chelsea Lately - he gets laughs in sketches, can hold his own with the round table comedians, and when the show is at a lull, Chelsea's little nugget is always her go-to punch-line. But he doesn't think Chelsea crosses the line with her dry humor. "I think she's too easy on people," Chuy assures.
Chuy took a break from his duties at Chelsea Lately to visit Miami to host Friday night's party at Mansion. "I like to meet and talk to my fans," he told us, and on Miami, "I love the beaches cause they're filled with so many hot girls." And Chuy knows hot girls, his favorite guest to gawk at on the show was Jennifer Aniston. "She's such a nice person. And very, very beautiful."
He likes Miami and Jennifer Aniston. The little nugget definitely has good taste.
On Our Radar
- 3 rare pre-embargo Cuban cigars to buy in Miami
- How to get the celebrity bikini body you crave
- Luis Guzman in Miami: Spanish is easier than French
- Miami artist Becky Rosa unveils massive public art installation at Wynwood gallery
- Antonio Banderas: I have an attachment to Miami
- Runway Reviews from Miami Fashion Week 2016
- Do you live in one of the most stressed out places in Florida?
- Gwen Stefani's having trouble selling tickets for tour
- Miami Fashion Week arrives with new celebs and a fresh vision
- 5 things to know about 2 Chainz