Chuy Bravo at Mansion
Party with Chuy Bravo from Chelsea Lately.
It takes a special kind of person to put up with Chelsea Handler every night, but if anyone is up for the job, it's Chuy Bravo. Her pint-sized sidekick, whose real name is Jesus Melgoza, is a crowd favorite with fans of E!'s Chelsea Lately - he gets laughs in sketches, can hold his own with the round table comedians, and when the show is at a lull, Chelsea's little nugget is always her go-to punch-line. But he doesn't think Chelsea crosses the line with her dry humor. "I think she's too easy on people," Chuy assures.
Chuy took a break from his duties at Chelsea Lately to visit Miami to host Friday night's party at Mansion. "I like to meet and talk to my fans," he told us, and on Miami, "I love the beaches cause they're filled with so many hot girls." And Chuy knows hot girls, his favorite guest to gawk at on the show was Jennifer Aniston. "She's such a nice person. And very, very beautiful."
He likes Miami and Jennifer Aniston. The little nugget definitely has good taste.
On Our Radar
- Jose Fernandez fans get a chance to say goodbye today
- Miami mourns the loss of Marlins pitcher Jose Fernandez
- Shane Battier and his annual Battioke brings out NBA stars
- Barbara Streisand coming to Miami area before the holidays
- Moet bottle made just for Miami champagne lovers
- Khloe Kardashian shows off her new boyfriend in Miami
- Kim Kardashian's midnight tanning session in Miami
- 'Selma' star David Oyelowo in Miami
- Donald Trump and Kanye West to Cause Traffic Kerfuffle in Miami
- Vogue with Madonna at Art Basel