Chus & Ceballos at Space
Internationally known DJ’s Chus and Ceballos are taking over the Terrace alongside resident Louis Puig for a little pre-WMC March Madness!
The best thing about Miami is that the party never stops; why should it when everyone is having fun? Saturdays are no exception and everyone knows that in Miami the place to be when you want to really party is the infamous Club Space. Tonight internationally known DJ’s Chus and Ceballos are taking over the Terrace alongside resident Louis Puig for a little pre-WMC March Madness while sexy DJ Monika Kruse makes her debut in the Techno Loft.
The whole place will be set off with superstar DJ’s dropping hardcore beats in every room. If hip-hop is your thing; DJ Legacy will be in the main ballroom alongside resident DJ Radamas to give everyone exactly what they, like. Doors open at 10pm for the Terrace while the main ballroom opens its doors at 11pm.
Advance tickets are highly recommended and are available at Wanttickets.com. Tickets prices vary depending on the time you want to go in, for entrance before midnight the cost is $35, while tickets for entrance before 2am is $45. Pre-sale tickets are available up till 8pm. It’s first weekend in March, jumpstart March Madness by checking out Chus and Ceballos tonight at Space.
- Tonight: 'Bourbon & Beats' at Radio Bar in South Beach with hard-to-find Pappy Van Winkle 15-year
- SushiSamba celebrates Brazil's Carnaval on Lincoln Road and in Coral Gables on Tuesday night with live samba dancing, batucada drummers, DJs and specialty cocktails
- Coming soon to Wynwood: a craft beer bar called KUSH
- Velvet Underground: Spa party at the Viceroy, Chaos Cooking comes to Miami, Spam Allstars drop a new album, and Sunday funday at The Broken Shaker
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - Feb. 28 - March 2
- Beloved South Beach DJ Mark Leventhal dies at 50 after nearly one month in the hospital
- Miami native Blake Lee to appear in ABC's new sitcom ‘Mixology’
- Soulfrito Urban Latin Music Festival brings the top urban and Latin acts
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - Feb. 21-23
- Velvet Underground: The Dead Rabbit pops up at Patpong Road, The Stage launches 3-2-1 Lounge, Chippendales extends its visit, and Eats N Beats in the Design District