Chus & Ceballos at Space
Internationally known DJ’s Chus and Ceballos are taking over the Terrace alongside resident Louis Puig for a little pre-WMC March Madness!
The best thing about Miami is that the party never stops; why should it when everyone is having fun? Saturdays are no exception and everyone knows that in Miami the place to be when you want to really party is the infamous Club Space. Tonight internationally known DJ’s Chus and Ceballos are taking over the Terrace alongside resident Louis Puig for a little pre-WMC March Madness while sexy DJ Monika Kruse makes her debut in the Techno Loft.
The whole place will be set off with superstar DJ’s dropping hardcore beats in every room. If hip-hop is your thing; DJ Legacy will be in the main ballroom alongside resident DJ Radamas to give everyone exactly what they, like. Doors open at 10pm for the Terrace while the main ballroom opens its doors at 11pm.
Advance tickets are highly recommended and are available at Wanttickets.com. Tickets prices vary depending on the time you want to go in, for entrance before midnight the cost is $35, while tickets for entrance before 2am is $45. Pre-sale tickets are available up till 8pm. It’s first weekend in March, jumpstart March Madness by checking out Chus and Ceballos tonight at Space.
- Moët & Chandon presents Seaspice's new cocktail hour
- The Forge brings back its famed Wednesday night party
- The Who - win a pair of tickets
- Dance-music pioneer Jellybean Benitez talks about Madonna, EDM, Studio 54 before event at PAMM
- Tobacco Road celebrates new location Sunday
- Rum Running on South Beach, Galaxy Gala, and Philanthropic Eating, lots of it
- Go Drink This: Spicy Raspberry Collins
- Katsuya unveils new installation by Miami artist Tatiana Suarez
- Miss Coco Peru at Cabaret, Spring Fling at 1111, db Bistro happenings, early bird boozing at Katsuya
- The Forge in Miami Beach fuses music and food three nights a week