Chus & Ceballos at Space
Internationally known DJ’s Chus and Ceballos are taking over the Terrace alongside resident Louis Puig for a little pre-WMC March Madness!
The best thing about Miami is that the party never stops; why should it when everyone is having fun? Saturdays are no exception and everyone knows that in Miami the place to be when you want to really party is the infamous Club Space. Tonight internationally known DJ’s Chus and Ceballos are taking over the Terrace alongside resident Louis Puig for a little pre-WMC March Madness while sexy DJ Monika Kruse makes her debut in the Techno Loft.
The whole place will be set off with superstar DJ’s dropping hardcore beats in every room. If hip-hop is your thing; DJ Legacy will be in the main ballroom alongside resident DJ Radamas to give everyone exactly what they, like. Doors open at 10pm for the Terrace while the main ballroom opens its doors at 11pm.
Advance tickets are highly recommended and are available at Wanttickets.com. Tickets prices vary depending on the time you want to go in, for entrance before midnight the cost is $35, while tickets for entrance before 2am is $45. Pre-sale tickets are available up till 8pm. It’s first weekend in March, jumpstart March Madness by checking out Chus and Ceballos tonight at Space.
34 Northeast 11th Street
Miami, FL 33132
- 11 Things to do in Miami this weekend - July 1-4
- Is King of Diamonds strip club coming to Ocean Drive?
- Events in Miami this weekend June 24-26
- What's Hot in Wynwood Right Now
- Where to celebrate National Martini Day in Miami
- 12 events in Miami not to miss this weekend - June 18-20
- A Miami melange of martinis, shrimp, tacos, and silent discos
- Get your drink on while satisfying your sweet tooth at the Miami Ultimate Bartender & Dessert competition
- 13 things to do in Miami this weekend - June 10-12
- 9 recipes to get you in the mood for #NegroniWeek