Chus & Ceballos at Space
Internationally known DJ’s Chus and Ceballos are taking over the Terrace alongside resident Louis Puig for a little pre-WMC March Madness!
The best thing about Miami is that the party never stops; why should it when everyone is having fun? Saturdays are no exception and everyone knows that in Miami the place to be when you want to really party is the infamous Club Space. Tonight internationally known DJ’s Chus and Ceballos are taking over the Terrace alongside resident Louis Puig for a little pre-WMC March Madness while sexy DJ Monika Kruse makes her debut in the Techno Loft.
The whole place will be set off with superstar DJ’s dropping hardcore beats in every room. If hip-hop is your thing; DJ Legacy will be in the main ballroom alongside resident DJ Radamas to give everyone exactly what they, like. Doors open at 10pm for the Terrace while the main ballroom opens its doors at 11pm.
Advance tickets are highly recommended and are available at Wanttickets.com. Tickets prices vary depending on the time you want to go in, for entrance before midnight the cost is $35, while tickets for entrance before 2am is $45. Pre-sale tickets are available up till 8pm. It’s first weekend in March, jumpstart March Madness by checking out Chus and Ceballos tonight at Space.
- Go Drink This: The Pink Lady
- Go Drink This: House-Bottled Pear and Hibiscus Cider
- Miami nightlife impresario Chris Paciello to open Rockwell nightclub in Miami Beach
- Charity cocktailing, tricking out, clam baking, jet setting, swining and dining, and salsa dancing
- Could this be the Best Happy Hour in Miami: American Social in Brickell
- Go Drink This: Lemongrass Collins
- Four Seasons Brickell hosts End of Summer pool party
- Metro Railing, antique spicing, sommelier slamming, straycationing & Blocktoberfesting
- Go Drink This: Jalapeño & Tamarind Pisco Sour
- Cinema, celluloid, flicks, a new babe in Brickell named Marion & Mexican Independence Day