Chus & Ceballos at Space
Internationally known DJ’s Chus and Ceballos are taking over the Terrace alongside resident Louis Puig for a little pre-WMC March Madness!
The best thing about Miami is that the party never stops; why should it when everyone is having fun? Saturdays are no exception and everyone knows that in Miami the place to be when you want to really party is the infamous Club Space. Tonight internationally known DJ’s Chus and Ceballos are taking over the Terrace alongside resident Louis Puig for a little pre-WMC March Madness while sexy DJ Monika Kruse makes her debut in the Techno Loft.
The whole place will be set off with superstar DJ’s dropping hardcore beats in every room. If hip-hop is your thing; DJ Legacy will be in the main ballroom alongside resident DJ Radamas to give everyone exactly what they, like. Doors open at 10pm for the Terrace while the main ballroom opens its doors at 11pm.
Advance tickets are highly recommended and are available at Wanttickets.com. Tickets prices vary depending on the time you want to go in, for entrance before midnight the cost is $35, while tickets for entrance before 2am is $45. Pre-sale tickets are available up till 8pm. It’s first weekend in March, jumpstart March Madness by checking out Chus and Ceballos tonight at Space.
- Recap: The Top 3 Highlights of Day 3 at Ultra 2015
- The 12 Best Photos from Day 4 of Miami Music Week 2015
- Recap: The Top 3 Highlights of Day 1 at Ultra 2015
- BT’s ‘Electronic Opus’ debuts at Arsht Center on Sunday
- The 12 Best Photos from Day 1 of Miami Music Week 2015
- Heineken House makes EDM experience full circle at Ultra
- Go Drink This: In the Air Tonight
- Reflections from Miami Beach Nightlife Pioneers
- Above & Beyond play one-night only during Miami Music Week
- DJ “Little” Louie Vega plays the Funkified Poolside Get-Down Jam on Wednesday