Christmas Eve Dinner at Gibraltar
So you're treating yourself to Christmas Eve dinner, but you're not sure where to go? Check out Gibraltar @ Grove Isle Hotel & Spa.
So, I’m still trying to figure out which hotel will have my palate tomorrow. What about Gibraltar? It’s a new restaurant at Grove Isle Hotel & Spa, and they’re offering a Christmas Eve Dinner Buffet. I hear there will be traditional edibles, pasta and sushi stations and a raw bar. It’s $70 for adults and $35 for children ages 4 through 12. Haven’t had the food here yet, but in 2010, I’m all about leaps of faith. Let’s see if the meal will be an auspicious step in that direction.
Where: Gibraltar @ Grove Isle Hotel & Spa, Four Grove Isle Dr., Coconut Grove, 305-857-5007.
When: 6:30 p.m. –10:00 p.m.
- Four Seasons offers $132,000 golf vacation jet-setting from Miami to Costa Rica & West Indies
- How to step inside your favorite Baz Luhrmann movie at the new Faena Hotel Miami Beach
- Where do Miami's top hospitality pros want to travel in 2016?
- Alan Faena on life as an artistic expression, storytelling & his new Miami Beach hotel
- Miami hotel openings on the horizon for 2016
- Deck the halls with these holiday & winter hotel deals
- Inside The Hall South Beach, Joie de Vivre's first east coast property
- Aboard Norwegian Escape's maiden voyage
- Mark your calendars! Cyber Monday is Back
- James Bond-inspired hotel stays in time for 'Spectre' release