Christmas Eve Dinner at Gibraltar
So you're treating yourself to Christmas Eve dinner, but you're not sure where to go? Check out Gibraltar @ Grove Isle Hotel & Spa.
So, I’m still trying to figure out which hotel will have my palate tomorrow. What about Gibraltar? It’s a new restaurant at Grove Isle Hotel & Spa, and they’re offering a Christmas Eve Dinner Buffet. I hear there will be traditional edibles, pasta and sushi stations and a raw bar. It’s $70 for adults and $35 for children ages 4 through 12. Haven’t had the food here yet, but in 2010, I’m all about leaps of faith. Let’s see if the meal will be an auspicious step in that direction.
Where: Gibraltar @ Grove Isle Hotel & Spa, Four Grove Isle Dr., Coconut Grove, 305-857-5007.
When: 6:30 p.m. –10:00 p.m.
- Conrad Miami woos summer travelers with "Stay Cool" package
- Stay & save this summer at Fort Lauderdale's Riverside Hotel
- Turnberry Isle woos travelers with a Memorial Day package
- South Beach Marriott celebrates its $9 million transformation with travel deals
- Treat mom to a South Beach staycation this Mother's Day
- Marriott celebrates 500 years of Florida beaches with its 2013 "Summer Suntastic Savings"
- Plan a girlfriend's getaway with Patti Stanger at Loews Miami Beach
- Support Boston Marathon victims at The Palms
- JW Marriott Marquis Miami woos travelers with an "Artful Miami" package
- Viceroy Miami partners with Marchesa on a $500,000 destination wedding package