Christmas Eve Dinner at Gibraltar
So you're treating yourself to Christmas Eve dinner, but you're not sure where to go? Check out Gibraltar @ Grove Isle Hotel & Spa.
So, I’m still trying to figure out which hotel will have my palate tomorrow. What about Gibraltar? It’s a new restaurant at Grove Isle Hotel & Spa, and they’re offering a Christmas Eve Dinner Buffet. I hear there will be traditional edibles, pasta and sushi stations and a raw bar. It’s $70 for adults and $35 for children ages 4 through 12. Haven’t had the food here yet, but in 2010, I’m all about leaps of faith. Let’s see if the meal will be an auspicious step in that direction.
Where: Gibraltar @ Grove Isle Hotel & Spa, Four Grove Isle Dr., Coconut Grove, 305-857-5007.
When: 6:30 p.m. –10:00 p.m.
- James Bond-inspired hotel stays in time for 'Spectre' release
- WeWork Co-Founder Miguel McKelvey on entrepreneurship & Miami's startup scene
- Inside Nautilus, Miami's first SIXTY Hotel
- Get away this fall with top South Florida hotel packages
- Ben Pundole Takes Us Inside A Hotel Life
- Surfcomber's Donte Johnson on Kimpton's brand of inclusive hospitality
- A weekend at Miami Beach's new wellness retreat, Carillon Hotel & Spa
- Halloween arrives at Florida theme parks
- A Day Trip to Vero Beach
- Margaritaville Hollywood Beach Resort Now Taking Reservations