Christmas Eve Dinner at Gibraltar
So you're treating yourself to Christmas Eve dinner, but you're not sure where to go? Check out Gibraltar @ Grove Isle Hotel & Spa.
So, I’m still trying to figure out which hotel will have my palate tomorrow. What about Gibraltar? It’s a new restaurant at Grove Isle Hotel & Spa, and they’re offering a Christmas Eve Dinner Buffet. I hear there will be traditional edibles, pasta and sushi stations and a raw bar. It’s $70 for adults and $35 for children ages 4 through 12. Haven’t had the food here yet, but in 2010, I’m all about leaps of faith. Let’s see if the meal will be an auspicious step in that direction.
Where: Gibraltar @ Grove Isle Hotel & Spa, Four Grove Isle Dr., Coconut Grove, 305-857-5007.
When: 6:30 p.m. –10:00 p.m.
- Fontainebleau Celebrates Frank Sinatra's Centennial Birthday in Style
- Summer Fun 2015: A guide to what’s new at Disney World this summer
- Inside the new Hyatt Centric South Beach Miami
- AC Miami Beach Hotel opens with European-inspired hospitality
- Mark Your Calendar For June 21 & 22: CyberSummer Offers Deep Discounts on Travel
- Sizzling Summer Savings at Miami Hotels & Beyond
- Inside The New York EDITION & other new New York City attractions
- Locally Led Yoga Retreats Head to Nicaragua, Costa Rica and Tulum this Summer
- The Raleigh Launches Summer Pool Passes
- The Getaway: Puerto Rico