Christmas Eve Dinner at Gibraltar
So you're treating yourself to Christmas Eve dinner, but you're not sure where to go? Check out Gibraltar @ Grove Isle Hotel & Spa.
So, I’m still trying to figure out which hotel will have my palate tomorrow. What about Gibraltar? It’s a new restaurant at Grove Isle Hotel & Spa, and they’re offering a Christmas Eve Dinner Buffet. I hear there will be traditional edibles, pasta and sushi stations and a raw bar. It’s $70 for adults and $35 for children ages 4 through 12. Haven’t had the food here yet, but in 2010, I’m all about leaps of faith. Let’s see if the meal will be an auspicious step in that direction.
Where: Gibraltar @ Grove Isle Hotel & Spa, Four Grove Isle Dr., Coconut Grove, 305-857-5007.
When: 6:30 p.m. –10:00 p.m.
- For an adventurous & luxurious escape, head to the Caribbean island of Nevis
- 7 Best Miami Spice Menus for Vegetarian Diners
- Where to Eat Lunch in South Beach Right Now
- Ultimate Guide to Fitness & Wellness at Miami Hotels
- Elevate your game at the best Miami rooftop bars
- Where to Eat Lunch in South Miami Right Now
- Spend the night in one of Miami's poshest penthouses
- 7 Family Friendly Things to Do in Orlando That Are Not Disney
- 9 Best South Beach Budget Hotels
- How to unwind this summer on Florida's other coast, in Naples