Christian Louboutin Men's Opens
Located across the street from its sister store, the Design District door opening marks one of three Christian Louboutin Men’s stores in the U.S., and sixth worldwide.
Christian Louboutin Homme
180 N.E. 40th Street, Design District
Why should the ladies be the only ones to enjoy Red Bottoms?
Luckily for Miami gents, Christian Louboutin just opened a men's store in the Design District. Brimming with spiked dunks, exotic-skin loafers and bespoke pieces, the Man With a Red Sole is bringing fashionistos what they want.
Located across the street from its sister store at 180 NE 40th Street, the Design District door opening marks one of three Christian Louboutin Men’s stores in the U.S., and sixth worldwide.
Replete with herringbone-patterned stone tiles, diamond-paneled walls featuring hand-embroidered shoe patterns form Louboutin’s own designs and a tattoo parlor — yes, tattoos for shoes — the sun-filled space is a fashion-loving man's world.
Espadrilles, loafers, derbies, dunks and boots aside, men can shop for totes, wallets, iPad cases and more.
Men with red soles, take note. Your designer dreams have been answered.
- VINCE Opens at Village of Merrick Park
- Vanity Projects Brings Luxury Nail Art to the 305
- Jason of Beverly Hills Dazzles the Design District
- Wynwood Letterpress Opens with Handmade Charm
- Warby Parker Annex Finds New Home in Wynwood
- Designer Casa
- The Hub Stores Brings European Glamour to the 305
- Interview with OMEGA VP Raynald Aeschlimann
- Lost Boy Dry Goods
- Market Boutique in SoMi