Christian Louboutin Men's Opens
Located across the street from its sister store, the Design District door opening marks one of three Christian Louboutin Men’s stores in the U.S., and sixth worldwide.
Christian Louboutin Homme
180 N.E. 40th Street, Design District
Why should the ladies be the only ones to enjoy Red Bottoms?
Luckily for Miami gents, Christian Louboutin just opened a men's store in the Design District. Brimming with spiked dunks, exotic-skin loafers and bespoke pieces, the Man With a Red Sole is bringing fashionistos what they want.
Located across the street from its sister store at 180 NE 40th Street, the Design District door opening marks one of three Christian Louboutin Men’s stores in the U.S., and sixth worldwide.
Replete with herringbone-patterned stone tiles, diamond-paneled walls featuring hand-embroidered shoe patterns form Louboutin’s own designs and a tattoo parlor — yes, tattoos for shoes — the sun-filled space is a fashion-loving man's world.
Espadrilles, loafers, derbies, dunks and boots aside, men can shop for totes, wallets, iPad cases and more.
Men with red soles, take note. Your designer dreams have been answered.
- Get a Whiff of Diptyque, Bal Harbour’s New Boutique
- KARE Opens Flagship in Midtown Miami
- Tom Ford’s Flagship Opens in Design District
- SWGR Opens Gallery and Apparel Store in Wynwood
- New Sunglass Shop Opens in Wynwood
- Discover Finds, a New South Miami Accessory Boutique
- Market Man Opens in South Miami
- Kit and Ace Opens in Wynwood
- Adrienne Bosh Brings Paris to Miami
- Suit up! There’s a New Menswear Mecca in Town