Christian Louboutin’s Le Rituel
A collaboration between Piper-Heidsieck Champagne and shoemaker Christian Louboutin has resulted in a crystal stiletto flute to sip champagne from.
320 Lincoln Rd., Miami Beach
Back in the day (we're taking 1880s here), when men enjoyed attending the ballet and wooing the dancers, they would toast the ballerina's with champagne-filled slippers.
Now fast forward to 11 p.m. on Friday, Dec. 4 at SET Miami where you can replicate the move as you try and woo your favorite table service hostess or club dancer.
Piper-Heidsieck Champagne presents The Official Launch of Christian Louboutin’s Le Rituel featuring a live ballet performance and glass slipper presentation. The event is hosted by Anne Owen, Belkys Nerey, Daniella Sredni, Eric Milon, Jillian Sanz, Marysol Patton, Michael Capponi, Sarah Pollino and Stacy Milon (whew, that's a lot of people in VIP).
Le Rituel is a collaboration between Piper-Heidsieck Champagne and idolized shoemaker Christian Louboutin, who has designed a crystal stiletto flute to sip champagne from as you watch the performance.
Each order of a bottle gets you six special stiletto flutes, and while filling them with the bubbly will be easy, we think it may be tricky to sip without spilling. We figure it wasn't any easier back in the day, either.
SET Miami, 320 Lincoln Rd., Miami Beach. 305-531-2800 or SetMiami.com
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - July 25-27
- Mad Decent Block Party tour kicks off in Fort Lauderdale
- Go Drink This: SushiSamba's Pisco Sour
- Exclusive: The historic Ball and Chain bar and live music venue returns to Little Havana in September
- Velvet Underground: The Stage welcomes Big Sam's Funky Nation for 'Soulfest Weekend' plus more poolside fashion flows at Fifty Miami
- Keep the party going after the sun sets on Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Swim in Miami
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - July 18 - 20
- Svedka Vodka challenges bartenders nationwide to compete in the first annual Svedka Shakedown in Miami Beach
- Velvet Underground: A daytime salute to Overtown with music and art and Swim Week cascades through South Beach
- Nicole Moudaber brings her sounds to Space on Saturday