Christian Louboutin’s Le Rituel
A collaboration between Piper-Heidsieck Champagne and shoemaker Christian Louboutin has resulted in a crystal stiletto flute to sip champagne from.
320 Lincoln Rd., Miami Beach
Back in the day (we're taking 1880s here), when men enjoyed attending the ballet and wooing the dancers, they would toast the ballerina's with champagne-filled slippers.
Now fast forward to 11 p.m. on Friday, Dec. 4 at SET Miami where you can replicate the move as you try and woo your favorite table service hostess or club dancer.
Piper-Heidsieck Champagne presents The Official Launch of Christian Louboutin’s Le Rituel featuring a live ballet performance and glass slipper presentation. The event is hosted by Anne Owen, Belkys Nerey, Daniella Sredni, Eric Milon, Jillian Sanz, Marysol Patton, Michael Capponi, Sarah Pollino and Stacy Milon (whew, that's a lot of people in VIP).
Le Rituel is a collaboration between Piper-Heidsieck Champagne and idolized shoemaker Christian Louboutin, who has designed a crystal stiletto flute to sip champagne from as you watch the performance.
Each order of a bottle gets you six special stiletto flutes, and while filling them with the bubbly will be easy, we think it may be tricky to sip without spilling. We figure it wasn't any easier back in the day, either.
SET Miami, 320 Lincoln Rd., Miami Beach. 305-531-2800 or SetMiami.com
- Velvet Underground: Vinyl fever returns on Record Store Day, LA-based dark glam opera band 'Timur and the Dime Museum' plays for The Miami Light Project, and go retro with famed drag queen Elaine Lancaster at Miami Bingo Bash
- Velvet Underground: Heavyweight champion Shannon "The Cannon" Briggs hosts fight night at Wonderland, Cuban hip hopper Danay Suarez plays North Beach, Alberto Cabrera's Bread + Butter launches happy hour
- MOVA Lounge hosts 5th annual Block Party for Miami Beach Gay Pride Festival
- Plans emerge to save Miami's oldest bar as owners announce sale of Tobacco Road
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - April 11 - 13
- Dita Von Teese takes it off for South Florida
- 'Cocktales: Confessions of a Nymphomaniac' debuts at Bardot and runs through April
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - April 4 - 6
- SL Miami at The James Royal Palm closes
- Top three takeaways from Miami Music Week and Ultra Music Festival