Christian Louboutin’s Le Rituel
A collaboration between Piper-Heidsieck Champagne and shoemaker Christian Louboutin has resulted in a crystal stiletto flute to sip champagne from.
320 Lincoln Rd., Miami Beach
Back in the day (we're taking 1880s here), when men enjoyed attending the ballet and wooing the dancers, they would toast the ballerina's with champagne-filled slippers.
Now fast forward to 11 p.m. on Friday, Dec. 4 at SET Miami where you can replicate the move as you try and woo your favorite table service hostess or club dancer.
Piper-Heidsieck Champagne presents The Official Launch of Christian Louboutin’s Le Rituel featuring a live ballet performance and glass slipper presentation. The event is hosted by Anne Owen, Belkys Nerey, Daniella Sredni, Eric Milon, Jillian Sanz, Marysol Patton, Michael Capponi, Sarah Pollino and Stacy Milon (whew, that's a lot of people in VIP).
Le Rituel is a collaboration between Piper-Heidsieck Champagne and idolized shoemaker Christian Louboutin, who has designed a crystal stiletto flute to sip champagne from as you watch the performance.
Each order of a bottle gets you six special stiletto flutes, and while filling them with the bubbly will be easy, we think it may be tricky to sip without spilling. We figure it wasn't any easier back in the day, either.
SET Miami, 320 Lincoln Rd., Miami Beach. 305-531-2800 or SetMiami.com
- Velvet Underground: Slap & Tickle pops up underground at FDR and Ball & Chain throws first La Pachanga party
- Railroad Blues boasts weekend lineup of local musicians
- Club Rio offers DJs, bottle service with gaming
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - September 12 - 14
- Go Drink This: Sweet Tarts Cocktail
- Velvet Underground: Complimentary wine for women at (petit) Miami and Cat Shell performs at the W South Beach
- All-star team brings 'Sweet Liberty Drink and Supply Company' to South Beach in December
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - September 5 - 7
- Go Drink This: White Cosmo
- Velvet Underground: Dine in style with chef Aaron Dreilinger and Brick House launches throwback dance party series