Chrissy Teigen talks about marrying John Legend
Will they do it in Miami?
Model Chrissy Teigen arrived to The Harvard Club in New York City last week alongside her singer beau, John Legend, to host The Resolution Project’s annual Resolve 2012 Gala.
Chrissy turned heads in a floor length silver gown, while John stepped aside and let his fiancée enjoy the spotlight. While she posed,
John, who abruptly canceled his North American tour which would have included at Hard Rock Live Wednesday night, pulled up a chair right next to the carpet so he could kick back and let his leading lady steal the show. He was overheard telling a bystander, “I’m waiting for my fiancée to be done interviewing. Usually when I’m at these events I do all the talking”. After Chrissy finished her speech, John congratulated her with a kiss.
According to onlookers, the two couldn’t keep their hands off each other and were stealing kisses whenever they could. When asked about the wedding, Chrissy was quick to say, “I’m designing a new bridal line that’s going to be romantic and have lots of lace.” The two come to Miami often and are rumored to be eying spots down here to tie the knot.
Could romance be why he canceled his tour? Or is it his reason: working on a new album?
The show is set for April 10.
If you have purchased your tickets through the Hard Rock Live Box Office or Ticketmaster and you already know you cannot make the new date, refunds are available at point of purchase. Tickets for October 17, 2012 will remain valid for the rescheduled show date.
On Our Radar
- Once in a blue moon parties Friday
- Singer Bea Miller just getting started
- Local chef appearing on NBC show
- Real Housewives of OC star in Miami
- Fifth Harmony has a Miami connection
- Vape shops popping up everywhere
- Watch model Charlotte McKinney enjoy Miami during Swim Week in 20 seconds
- Eva Mendes personal appearance in Aventura
- Folk Night At MOCA
- Love story part 2: Ryan O' Neal, Ali McGraw together again