Chris Martin gives wife Gwyneth Paltrow a kiss at Miami concert
She's still his blushing bride
Don't look for Chris Martin and Gwyneth Paltrow going down the same road as Katie Holmes and Tom Cruise.
Coldplay fans got to see a rare display of affection from lead singer Martin, whose famous wife was in the audience during the June 29 concert at AmericanAirlines Arena. The video was posted on YouTube by a ticketholder for all to see. The 35-year-old Coldplay frontman, who dedicated famed song Yellow to her, hopped offstage and found his wife in the vast crowd. He then planted a peck on her lips and ran off. She was left looking embarrassed and giggling like a school girl. The two later partied affectionately at the Fontaineableau, spies say.
Paltrow, who famously dated Brad Pitt and Ben Affleck, recently told Harper's Bazaar that their nine year marriage (with two kids) just "gets better with time." Rock on!
On Our Radar
- One Direction loves Florida, records concert special
- Celebrity spotting in Miami
- What did most Miamians search for in 2014?
- See Fort Lauderdale native Jason Kennedy tie the knot
- Fleetwood Mac drummer Mick Fleetwood showcases his photography
- Ne-Yo plays Santa Claus in Kendall
- Rosario Dawson in Miami to talk new movie
- Diner en Blanc lands on Miami Beach
- Annie stars in Miami
- Shakira's mansion reportedly back on the market