Chris Martin gives wife Gwyneth Paltrow a kiss at Miami concert
She's still his blushing bride
Don't look for Chris Martin and Gwyneth Paltrow going down the same road as Katie Holmes and Tom Cruise.
Coldplay fans got to see a rare display of affection from lead singer Martin, whose famous wife was in the audience during the June 29 concert at AmericanAirlines Arena. The video was posted on YouTube by a ticketholder for all to see. The 35-year-old Coldplay frontman, who dedicated famed song Yellow to her, hopped offstage and found his wife in the vast crowd. He then planted a peck on her lips and ran off. She was left looking embarrassed and giggling like a school girl. The two later partied affectionately at the Fontaineableau, spies say.
Paltrow, who famously dated Brad Pitt and Ben Affleck, recently told Harper's Bazaar that their nine year marriage (with two kids) just "gets better with time." Rock on!
On Our Radar
- Delray Beach rapper J Rand keeping it real in South Florida
- Pitbull isn't just Mr. 305, he's Mr. Florida
- Gabrielle Anwar set to marry this weekend
- William Levy celebrates 35th birthday in Miami
- LeBron James sells his Miami mansion
- World Cup champ Kelley O'Hara at the W
- Wilmer Valderrama in Miami
- Vanilla Ice headed to the Design District?
- Thrive Seminar, Nelson Foundation will award local entrepreneur $10,000 on Thursday on Miami Beach
- Comedian Jo Koy at Magic City Casino