Chris Bosh takes the Hamptons
One of the Heat's hottest recruits attends a polo match and posh parties.
Chris Bosh was living large this past weekend (well, he always does at almost seven feet tall).
The Miami Heat's power forward and his shortie Adrienne Williams stayed at the Hamptons home of Alan and Diane Lieberman, who own the Metropole Hotel (where Jersey Shore was filmed).
Diane, who also owns SBI Reality, says she is taking the couple house hunting this week (think waterfront). Bosh and Williams attended the celeb-studded Mercedez Benz Polo Challenge in Bridgehampton, where the Heat star threw out the first ball and replaced the divots at half time, reported The New York Post.
Among the guests: Kourtney Kardashian and her boyfriend Scott Disick, Real Housewives of New York City Jill Zarin and Kanye West's ex, Amber Rose.
Bosh - who had never visited the tony area before - later stopped by Russell Simmons' Art for Life charity event and chatted with Jason Binn (publisher of Niche Media, which puts out such glossies as Ocean Drive), but made it an early night. The Post says he showed up at a 9 a.m. spin class Sunday.
That must have been one big bike.
On Our Radar
- Spied around Miami: ARod, Katy Perry's ex, Shaq
- Million Dollar Listing Miami in trouble?
- Dwayne "The Rock Johnson filming football show in Miami
- Sofia Vergara & Joe Mangianello continue romance-fest in Miami
- Maria Menounos talks new show, book and dieting
- Is Star Island losing its luster?
- Keith Richards' daughter Alexandra spins for crowd
- Models & bottles: Leonardo DiCaprio does Miami Beach
- The Rock literally battles it out in new movie Hercules
- Mario Lopez parties on yacht in Miami Beach