Chris Bosh loves his ice cream
Will attend Frieze event
The Frieze Ice Cream Factory celebrates 25 years in Miami Beach from 3-6 p.m. on Aug. 26 via a fun-filled community festival with face painting, an interactive photo booth sponsored by PhotoMingle, raffle prizes and much more. Miami Heat player Chris Bosh will be behind the counter scooping free ice cream for attendees, and The Frieze will unveil its Bosh-inspired flavor. Proceeds of those sales will benefit Bosh’s foundation, Team Tomorrow Inc., dedicated to uplifting children and families in the South Florida community through support of community-based organizations. The 25-year anniversary will also mark The Frieze’s launch of its one-year charitable partnership with Team Tomorrow Inc., during which Bosh’s flavor will be sold year-round with proceeds going to the foundation
On Our Radar
- Rick Ross celebrates 10 years of 'Port of Miami'
- 5 reasons why everyone should watch Premios Tu Mundo
- Ricky Martin in Miami Beach with Maluma
- Armand Assante remembers 'Mambo Kings' premiere
- Zika cases found in Miami Beach, pregnant women warned to stay away by CDC
- Kanye West's Life of Pablo pop up shop in Miami
- Miami hurdler Brianna Rollins rules!
- Disney princess Aimee Carrero a Miami girl
- Are Anna Kournikova and Enrique Iglesias married?
- 6 things to do so you don't get Zika