Chris Bosh loves his ice cream
Will attend Frieze event
The Frieze Ice Cream Factory celebrates 25 years in Miami Beach from 3-6 p.m. on Aug. 26 via a fun-filled community festival with face painting, an interactive photo booth sponsored by PhotoMingle, raffle prizes and much more. Miami Heat player Chris Bosh will be behind the counter scooping free ice cream for attendees, and The Frieze will unveil its Bosh-inspired flavor. Proceeds of those sales will benefit Bosh’s foundation, Team Tomorrow Inc., dedicated to uplifting children and families in the South Florida community through support of community-based organizations. The 25-year anniversary will also mark The Frieze’s launch of its one-year charitable partnership with Team Tomorrow Inc., during which Bosh’s flavor will be sold year-round with proceeds going to the foundation
On Our Radar
- Are Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie coming to Art Basel?
- Celebrity doctor's Grove home sells
- Miami teen hits the big time
- Inside details of Sofia Vergara's wedding
- DWTS cast members will present SWAY: A Dance Trilogy at Olympia Theater
- Trey Songz and friends spend the day giving back.
- Recap: Miami.com Experience - Pop-Up Dinner at Bocce with Sugarcane
- Tiger Woods' ex holds dinner in Palm Beach
- Jamaican pop star OMI at club opening
- Miami's (wannabe) adopted son David Beckham is 'Sexiest Man'