Chris Bosh loves his ice cream
Will attend Frieze event
The Frieze Ice Cream Factory celebrates 25 years in Miami Beach from 3-6 p.m. on Aug. 26 via a fun-filled community festival with face painting, an interactive photo booth sponsored by PhotoMingle, raffle prizes and much more. Miami Heat player Chris Bosh will be behind the counter scooping free ice cream for attendees, and The Frieze will unveil its Bosh-inspired flavor. Proceeds of those sales will benefit Bosh’s foundation, Team Tomorrow Inc., dedicated to uplifting children and families in the South Florida community through support of community-based organizations. The 25-year anniversary will also mark The Frieze’s launch of its one-year charitable partnership with Team Tomorrow Inc., during which Bosh’s flavor will be sold year-round with proceeds going to the foundation
On Our Radar
- Spied around Miami: ARod, Katy Perry's ex, Shaq
- Million Dollar Listing Miami in trouble?
- Dwayne "The Rock Johnson filming football show in Miami
- Sofia Vergara & Joe Mangianello continue romance-fest in Miami
- Maria Menounos talks new show, book and dieting
- Is Star Island losing its luster?
- Keith Richards' daughter Alexandra spins for crowd
- Models & bottles: Leonardo DiCaprio does Miami Beach
- The Rock literally battles it out in new movie Hercules
- Mario Lopez parties on yacht in Miami Beach