Chris Bosh launches neckwear collection
Chris Bosh at the Espys? Makes sense. Chris Bosh at the Emmys? Say what? But that’s exactly where the Miami Heat star was Sunday evening in Los Angeles, with wife Adrienne, rocking a white tuxedo. Bosh tweeted a picture of himself in front of a white Lamborghini with the hashtag #Emmys! The NBA stud is taking a page from the Dwyane Wade fashion playbook and designing a line of neckwear with Armstrong & Wilson called Mr. Nice Tie. He was in L.A. promoting the collection (five ties, five neckties) which should be out next month.
Bosh said he was inspired by his dad: "I used to watch my father get ready in the mirror....and the last thing he always did was tie his tie. I remember being so proud the first time I learned how to tie that first tie knot by myself."
Shopping info at http://armstrongandwilson.com/mnt
On Our Radar
- Madonna is kicking off her 35-city tour in Miami
- Hank Azaria playing emcee at local gala on Sunday night
- Talking to Ana Maria in Novela Land star
- Chazz Palminteri tells his 'Bronx Tale'
- Athletes seen partying in Miami
- Is Miami Heat star Chris Bosh OK?
- Latin stars come together for Premios Lo Nuestro
- William Levy front and center at rum event
- Diana Nyad to re-create famous swim on stage
- Report: Rapper Vanilla Ice arrested