Chris Bosh launches neckwear collection
Chris Bosh at the Espys? Makes sense. Chris Bosh at the Emmys? Say what? But that’s exactly where the Miami Heat star was Sunday evening in Los Angeles, with wife Adrienne, rocking a white tuxedo. Bosh tweeted a picture of himself in front of a white Lamborghini with the hashtag #Emmys! The NBA stud is taking a page from the Dwyane Wade fashion playbook and designing a line of neckwear with Armstrong & Wilson called Mr. Nice Tie. He was in L.A. promoting the collection (five ties, five neckties) which should be out next month.
Bosh said he was inspired by his dad: "I used to watch my father get ready in the mirror....and the last thing he always did was tie his tie. I remember being so proud the first time I learned how to tie that first tie knot by myself."
Shopping info at http://armstrongandwilson.com/mnt
On Our Radar
- What Adrienne Bailon wears to the beach
- Carlos Ponce: I would never run for president
- Emma Roberts: I need to visit Miami more often
- Pitbull makes Miami look good in 'Sexy Beaches' video
- 7 cool booths to visit at Agenda Miami
- 5 ways Colombians in Miami celebrated their independence day
- 5 Things We Loved at Premios Juventud
- You'll Never Guess Where 'The Rock' Calls his Favorite Place to Eat in Miami
- How to keep getting Miami.com on Facebook
- Pokemon Go Invades Miami and here’s our cheat sheet