Chris Bosh launches neckwear collection
Chris Bosh at the Espys? Makes sense. Chris Bosh at the Emmys? Say what? But that’s exactly where the Miami Heat star was Sunday evening in Los Angeles, with wife Adrienne, rocking a white tuxedo. Bosh tweeted a picture of himself in front of a white Lamborghini with the hashtag #Emmys! The NBA stud is taking a page from the Dwyane Wade fashion playbook and designing a line of neckwear with Armstrong & Wilson called Mr. Nice Tie. He was in L.A. promoting the collection (five ties, five neckties) which should be out next month.
Bosh said he was inspired by his dad: "I used to watch my father get ready in the mirror....and the last thing he always did was tie his tie. I remember being so proud the first time I learned how to tie that first tie knot by myself."
Shopping info at http://armstrongandwilson.com/mnt
On Our Radar
- A 'Real Housewives of Miami' spinoff with Joanna Krupa?
- Mariah Carey set to make wishes come true in Miami
- #Rich Kids of Beverly Hills star in Miami
- Ivanka Trump: Welcome to my spa
- Jencarlos Canela discusses his music at Latin Billboards
- Beyonce and Jay Z look and act like a couple in Miami
- 10 ways to prepare for the Beyonce concert
- Beyonce bringing post Lemonade drama to Miami
- Lil Kim looks a lot different in Miami
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West take Miami for wedding