Party like a gnome at Chouffe Fest at The Stage Miami
Down some Belgian beer and party like a gnome at Chouffe Fest.
We all know the elves are great bakers and leprechauns are rather miserly, but did you know that gnomes are excellent beer brewers? Meet Brasserie D'achouffe, a boutique Belgian brewery (that was later purchased by Duvel) founded by two brothers in the verdant village of Achouffe nestled in the Ardennes Mountains. The brewery, identified by a jolly gnome on the bottles, churns out La Chouffe Belgian Blonde Ale, Mc Chouffe Belgian Dark Ale, and Houblon Chouffe Belgian IPA Triple.
Get to know all these Belgian brews as you celebrate gnome culture at The Stage this Thursday, where the local venue will be transformed into a party of gnome-ic proportions. Sip on oversized glasses of La Chouffe, Mc Chouffe and Houblon Chouffe and enjoy the music by DJ Keen One while you watch live art installations, gnome caricatures, the giant chair photo booth and oversized game lounge with giant checkers, Jenga and beer pong.
You have never felt so small. Or tipsy.
See and Do
- Miami Events - July 2015
- July 4, Kids Eat Free: Munchkin Fun's top picks June 29 - July 5
- Seven options for a date night in Miami with no time to waste
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - June 27-29
- Florida Supercon celebrates 10 years of geeking out
- Fourth of July guide: Where to watch fireworks in South Florida on July 4
- Munchkin Fun's top picks for family fun June 22-28
- Carlos Mencia headlines at the Ultimate Miami Comedian at Magic City Casino
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - June 19-21
- Five things you didn't know about DJ Irie