Party like a gnome at Chouffe Fest at The Stage Miami
Down some Belgian beer and party like a gnome at Chouffe Fest.
We all know the elves are great bakers and leprechauns are rather miserly, but did you know that gnomes are excellent beer brewers? Meet Brasserie D'achouffe, a boutique Belgian brewery (that was later purchased by Duvel) founded by two brothers in the verdant village of Achouffe nestled in the Ardennes Mountains. The brewery, identified by a jolly gnome on the bottles, churns out La Chouffe Belgian Blonde Ale, Mc Chouffe Belgian Dark Ale, and Houblon Chouffe Belgian IPA Triple.
Get to know all these Belgian brews as you celebrate gnome culture at The Stage this Thursday, where the local venue will be transformed into a party of gnome-ic proportions. Sip on oversized glasses of La Chouffe, Mc Chouffe and Houblon Chouffe and enjoy the music by DJ Keen One while you watch live art installations, gnome caricatures, the giant chair photo booth and oversized game lounge with giant checkers, Jenga and beer pong.
You have never felt so small. Or tipsy.
See and Do
- Summer Fun 2015: Your guide to kids programs and camps for the summer in Miami
- Summer Fun 2015: Your guide to parks in Miami this summer
- Russian pianist plays Wynwood on Friday
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - May 22-24
- Third Thursdays at Perez Art Museum Miami brings music and drinks
- Memorial Day Weekend Events - 2015
- Haitian Book Fair to celebrate Caribbean culture for 3rd year
- Annie, Open Play & Freebie Fun: Munchkin Fun's Top Picks for Memorial Day Week
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - May 15-17
- Haitian Compas Festival encores at Sun Life Stadium with System Band and many more