Party like a gnome at Chouffe Fest at The Stage Miami
Down some Belgian beer and party like a gnome at Chouffe Fest.
We all know the elves are great bakers and leprechauns are rather miserly, but did you know that gnomes are excellent beer brewers? Meet Brasserie D'achouffe, a boutique Belgian brewery (that was later purchased by Duvel) founded by two brothers in the verdant village of Achouffe nestled in the Ardennes Mountains. The brewery, identified by a jolly gnome on the bottles, churns out La Chouffe Belgian Blonde Ale, Mc Chouffe Belgian Dark Ale, and Houblon Chouffe Belgian IPA Triple.
Get to know all these Belgian brews as you celebrate gnome culture at The Stage this Thursday, where the local venue will be transformed into a party of gnome-ic proportions. Sip on oversized glasses of La Chouffe, Mc Chouffe and Houblon Chouffe and enjoy the music by DJ Keen One while you watch live art installations, gnome caricatures, the giant chair photo booth and oversized game lounge with giant checkers, Jenga and beer pong.
You have never felt so small. Or tipsy.
Nov. 14; 7-11 p.m.
The Stage, 170 NE 38th St., Miami
See and Do
- Debate watching parties in Miami
- 7 Places You Must Visit in Key Biscayne
- Louis C.K. announces four show run at Arsht Center in November
- Miami public spaces are getting a makeover with these upcoming projects
- 12 Things You Didn't Know about Jean-Michel Basquiat
- 5 free and cheap events in Miami this weekend - Sept. 23-25
- Live the nostalgia of ‘¿Qué Pasa, USA?’ this Saturday
- 4 Fitness Events in South Florida for Gym Rats
- Everglades gets funky with Wynwood benefit
- Wade, Mourning and other celebs attend opening of Haitian photography exhibit in Wynwood