Party like a gnome at Chouffe Fest at The Stage Miami
Down some Belgian beer and party like a gnome at Chouffe Fest.
We all know the elves are great bakers and leprechauns are rather miserly, but did you know that gnomes are excellent beer brewers? Meet Brasserie D'achouffe, a boutique Belgian brewery (that was later purchased by Duvel) founded by two brothers in the verdant village of Achouffe nestled in the Ardennes Mountains. The brewery, identified by a jolly gnome on the bottles, churns out La Chouffe Belgian Blonde Ale, Mc Chouffe Belgian Dark Ale, and Houblon Chouffe Belgian IPA Triple.
Get to know all these Belgian brews as you celebrate gnome culture at The Stage this Thursday, where the local venue will be transformed into a party of gnome-ic proportions. Sip on oversized glasses of La Chouffe, Mc Chouffe and Houblon Chouffe and enjoy the music by DJ Keen One while you watch live art installations, gnome caricatures, the giant chair photo booth and oversized game lounge with giant checkers, Jenga and beer pong.
You have never felt so small. Or tipsy.
Nov. 14; 7-11 p.m.
The Stage, 170 NE 38th St., Miami
See and Do
- 5 Quintessential Palm Beach Experiences You Can Have this Weekend
- Ultimate Guide to Broward County Museums
- 11 Places to Listen to Live Music Every Night in Miami
- 9 ways to know you are at a Miami baby shower
- 5 places to cool down in Miami
- Miami voted best city for facial hair - free trims this weekend for all
- Ultimate Guide to Miami's Museums
- 10 ways to know you are at a Miami wedding
- 5 Miami neighborhoods that are developing arts communities
- 13 free and cheap things to do in Miami this weekend - May 20-22