Party like a gnome at Chouffe Fest at The Stage Miami
Down some Belgian beer and party like a gnome at Chouffe Fest.
We all know the elves are great bakers and leprechauns are rather miserly, but did you know that gnomes are excellent beer brewers? Meet Brasserie D'achouffe, a boutique Belgian brewery (that was later purchased by Duvel) founded by two brothers in the verdant village of Achouffe nestled in the Ardennes Mountains. The brewery, identified by a jolly gnome on the bottles, churns out La Chouffe Belgian Blonde Ale, Mc Chouffe Belgian Dark Ale, and Houblon Chouffe Belgian IPA Triple.
Get to know all these Belgian brews as you celebrate gnome culture at The Stage this Thursday, where the local venue will be transformed into a party of gnome-ic proportions. Sip on oversized glasses of La Chouffe, Mc Chouffe and Houblon Chouffe and enjoy the music by DJ Keen One while you watch live art installations, gnome caricatures, the giant chair photo booth and oversized game lounge with giant checkers, Jenga and beer pong.
You have never felt so small. Or tipsy.
See and Do
- Flamenco legend Antonio Canales performs with 'Siudy Between Worlds' at the Arsht Center
- Disney on Ice giveaways, kids cooking & freebie fun: Munchkin Fun's top picks for the week
- PAMM hosts monthly Free Second Saturdays event
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Sept. 12-14
- Jungle Island plans giant transformation
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Sept. 5-7
- Free admission to Jungle Island for South Florida kids through September
- Coral Gables Museum hosts 'The Big One', a collection of Hurricane Andrew photos
- Copperbridge festival of Cuban culture in Miami offers engagement with island artists
- Stage Door explores the songs of the 1960s with ‘What’s New Pussycat?’