Chopped champion to appear at Miami Science Museum
If you love food, science, and art — or any one of the three — head over for the Miami Science Museum's first annual food festival 10-5 Saturday. Called Miami Eats: The Art and Science of How Miami Grows, Cooks, and Eats Food, the fest is set to have something to suit the tastes of the whole family. Learn about urban gardening, health & nutrition, hydroponics, and molecular gastronomy, while watching cooking demos from the likes “Chopped” winner Chef Giorgio Rapicavoli of Eating House as well as student chefs of the Miami Culinary Institute.
Bring two cans of food for BOGO admission.
On Our Radar
- Are Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie coming to Art Basel?
- Celebrity doctor's Grove home sells
- Miami teen hits the big time
- Inside details of Sofia Vergara's wedding
- DWTS cast members will present SWAY: A Dance Trilogy at Olympia Theater
- Trey Songz and friends spend the day giving back.
- Recap: Miami.com Experience - Pop-Up Dinner at Bocce with Sugarcane
- Tiger Woods' ex holds dinner in Palm Beach
- Jamaican pop star OMI at club opening
- Miami's (wannabe) adopted son David Beckham is 'Sexiest Man'