Chopped champion to appear at Miami Science Museum
If you love food, science, and art — or any one of the three — head over for the Miami Science Museum's first annual food festival 10-5 Saturday. Called Miami Eats: The Art and Science of How Miami Grows, Cooks, and Eats Food, the fest is set to have something to suit the tastes of the whole family. Learn about urban gardening, health & nutrition, hydroponics, and molecular gastronomy, while watching cooking demos from the likes “Chopped” winner Chef Giorgio Rapicavoli of Eating House as well as student chefs of the Miami Culinary Institute.
Bring two cans of food for BOGO admission.
On Our Radar
- World Cup champ Kelley O'Hara at the W
- Wilmer Valderrama in Miami
- Vanilla Ice headed to the Design District?
- Thrive Seminar, Nelson Foundation will award local entrepreneur $10,000 on Thursday on Miami Beach
- Comedian Jo Koy at Magic City Casino
- Want to get gorgeous fast? Glamsquad is one solution
- Puff Daddy and pals to take stage at Fontainebleau
- Miami Marlins star Giancarlo Stanton single & looking
- Brandon Flowers cancels Fillmore concert
- Zac Efron makes surprise visit to Regal, spins at Grand Central