Chopped champion to appear at Miami Science Museum
If you love food, science, and art — or any one of the three — head over for the Miami Science Museum's first annual food festival 10-5 Saturday. Called Miami Eats: The Art and Science of How Miami Grows, Cooks, and Eats Food, the fest is set to have something to suit the tastes of the whole family. Learn about urban gardening, health & nutrition, hydroponics, and molecular gastronomy, while watching cooking demos from the likes “Chopped” winner Chef Giorgio Rapicavoli of Eating House as well as student chefs of the Miami Culinary Institute.
Bring two cans of food for BOGO admission.
On Our Radar
- Telenovela hunk William Levy hits the big screen
- Local Bachelor Juan Pablo takes it slow
- Supermodel Nina Agdal to make in store appearance
- Rumor mill: Shakira switches brokers midstream
- Local cake makers get reality show, 'Divas del Azucar'
- Wilmer Valderrama will judge Calle Ocho fashion show
- John Turturro to be honored at MIFF
- Cadillac V-series Challenge puts pro golfers, VIPs on the fast track at Homestead-Miami Speedway
- Oprah's Fisher Island home sells again
- Shirley MacLaine to appear at Miami International Film Fest