Chopped champion to appear at Miami Science Museum
If you love food, science, and art — or any one of the three — head over for the Miami Science Museum's first annual food festival 10-5 Saturday. Called Miami Eats: The Art and Science of How Miami Grows, Cooks, and Eats Food, the fest is set to have something to suit the tastes of the whole family. Learn about urban gardening, health & nutrition, hydroponics, and molecular gastronomy, while watching cooking demos from the likes “Chopped” winner Chef Giorgio Rapicavoli of Eating House as well as student chefs of the Miami Culinary Institute.
Bring two cans of food for BOGO admission.
On Our Radar
- Pampering event with celebrity stylist
- LeBron James to meet with Heat front office
- U.S. soccer players kick it at the Clevelander Hotel
- Warren Sapp tip flap
- Clevelander Hotel hosts homecoming party for U.S. soccer players Jozy Altidore, Damarcus Beasley and Fabian Johnson on Sunday
- Soccer star Alex Morgan gets her kicks in Miami Beach
- David Beckham H&M underwear ads released
- Want to be a movie star? Camp tells you how
- Miami rapper Rick Ross arrested
- Florida firefighters who know how to cook needed