Chopped champion to appear at Miami Science Museum
If you love food, science, and art — or any one of the three — head over for the Miami Science Museum's first annual food festival 10-5 Saturday. Called Miami Eats: The Art and Science of How Miami Grows, Cooks, and Eats Food, the fest is set to have something to suit the tastes of the whole family. Learn about urban gardening, health & nutrition, hydroponics, and molecular gastronomy, while watching cooking demos from the likes “Chopped” winner Chef Giorgio Rapicavoli of Eating House as well as student chefs of the Miami Culinary Institute.
Bring two cans of food for BOGO admission.
On Our Radar
- Talking to Ana Maria in Novela Land star
- Chazz Palminteri tells his 'Bronx Tale'
- Athletes seen partying in Miami
- Is Miami Heat star Chris Bosh OK?
- Latin stars come together for Premios Lo Nuestro
- William Levy front and center at rum event
- Diana Nyad to re-create famous swim on stage
- Report: Rapper Vanilla Ice arrested
- Emeril Lagasse talks food, milestones and Florida
- Wyclef Jean, Barry Gibb among performers at Miami Beach centennial concert