Chopard fetes redesign with a private grand reopening party this Wednesday.
How does haute joaillerie Chopard at Bal Harbour Shops unveil a recent facelift?
With a private chichi grand reopening party, that's how.
On Wednesday, April 25, 2012, Chopard President and CEO Marc Hruschka will host the grand reopening cocktail reception to benefit the Bass Museum of Art. The event will provide VIP clientele and media a first look at the newly renovated boutique and collections.
Every detail of the new boutique is the vision of Chopard Co-President and creative heartbeat, Caroline Scheufele. The Bal Harbour Shops boutique fuses the brands’ DNA and history with innovation, to create a global concept, which launched in 2007 at the Madison Avenue flagship in New York City. Stunningly appointed wood accents and fireplaces share warmth with unified global identifying. Pictured here is the Costa Mesa door.
Renowned architect Thierry W. Despont carried out the boutique commission with unprecedented impact using state-of-the-art technology. Based on his idea that Chopard represents a blend of century-old family tradition and high-tech creations, he modeled the new boutique as an eco-friendly spectacular where the drama of diamonds and the fine art of watch making merge.
Bal Habrour Shops, 9700 Collins Avenue
- Louis Vuitton's Latest Launch Is Heavenly Scent
- 5 Things You Didn’t Know Were Sprouting up In the Design District
- Where is the newest H&M going to open in South Florida? We know all the details
- Sawgrass Mills Memorial Day Super Sale
- H&M Aventura Is Getting a Facelift
- Destination Fashion 2016 Recap
- Design on a Dime 2016
- Bal Harbour Shops Hosts Film Festival for Fashion Lovers
- Trina Turk & Mr. Turk Boutique Opening in MiMo
- 9 New Stores At Sawgrass Mills