Chopard fetes redesign with a private grand reopening party this Wednesday.
How does haute joaillerie Chopard at Bal Harbour Shops unveil a recent facelift?
With a private chichi grand reopening party, that's how.
On Wednesday, April 25, 2012, Chopard President and CEO Marc Hruschka will host the grand reopening cocktail reception to benefit the Bass Museum of Art. The event will provide VIP clientele and media a first look at the newly renovated boutique and collections.
Every detail of the new boutique is the vision of Chopard Co-President and creative heartbeat, Caroline Scheufele. The Bal Harbour Shops boutique fuses the brands’ DNA and history with innovation, to create a global concept, which launched in 2007 at the Madison Avenue flagship in New York City. Stunningly appointed wood accents and fireplaces share warmth with unified global identifying. Pictured here is the Costa Mesa door.
Renowned architect Thierry W. Despont carried out the boutique commission with unprecedented impact using state-of-the-art technology. Based on his idea that Chopard represents a blend of century-old family tradition and high-tech creations, he modeled the new boutique as an eco-friendly spectacular where the drama of diamonds and the fine art of watch making merge.
- Meet Designer Rachel Roy at Macy's Dadeland
- Meet RHONY Heather Thomson
- What to Wear at The World Golf Championships-Cadillac Championship
- GBS Serving Up Free Get-Gorgeous Services
- Peep the Lilly Pultizer Jeep!
- New Store Openings at Aventura Mall
- Love is in the HAIR at Blo Midtown
- New Outlet Locations Coming Soon to Sawgrass Mills
- Blush Boutique Blowout Sale
- Eberjey Sample Sale!