The Chocolate Festival is happening this Friday, Saturday and Sunday at the Fairchild Tropical Gardens and that means tons of chocolate treats.
10901 Old Cutler Road
Coral Gables, 33156
By Solange Reyner
Are you a Chocolate fan?
Well then, we know you won't be able to resist this event. The Chocolate Festival is happening this Friday, Saturday and Sunday at the Fairchild Tropical Gardens and that means tons of chocolate treats - of course - and coffee and tea. There are other events taking place - It's not an all-day eat-athon - including cooking demonstrations, informative lectures, a cupcake and chocolate cake contest, and a ChocoKids area.
There's also a Chocolate Spa - think massage or chocolate sugar scrub - and local vendors presenting products available for sale.
It all starts at 9:30 a.m. and goes through 4:30 p.m.Fairchild members and children five and under are free. It's $20 for adults, $15 for seniors 65 and up, and $10 for children 6-17.If you want a $5 discount, print it out from this website.
See and Do
- July 4, Kids Eat Free: Munchkin Fun's top picks June 29 - July 5
- Seven options for a date night in Miami with no time to waste
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - June 27-29
- Florida Supercon celebrates 10 years of geeking out
- Fourth of July guide: Where to watch fireworks in South Florida on July 4
- Munchkin Fun's top picks for family fun June 22-28
- Carlos Mencia headlines at the Ultimate Miami Comedian at Magic City Casino
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - June 19-21
- Five things you didn't know about DJ Irie
- Magic City Casino's Ultimate Miami challenge returns with comedy, drag queens, cocktails and more