The Chocolate Festival is happening this Friday, Saturday and Sunday at the Fairchild Tropical Gardens and that means tons of chocolate treats.
10901 Old Cutler Road
Coral Gables, 33156
By Solange Reyner
Are you a Chocolate fan?
Well then, we know you won't be able to resist this event. The Chocolate Festival is happening this Friday, Saturday and Sunday at the Fairchild Tropical Gardens and that means tons of chocolate treats - of course - and coffee and tea. There are other events taking place - It's not an all-day eat-athon - including cooking demonstrations, informative lectures, a cupcake and chocolate cake contest, and a ChocoKids area.
There's also a Chocolate Spa - think massage or chocolate sugar scrub - and local vendors presenting products available for sale.
It all starts at 9:30 a.m. and goes through 4:30 p.m.Fairchild members and children five and under are free. It's $20 for adults, $15 for seniors 65 and up, and $10 for children 6-17.If you want a $5 discount, print it out from this website.
See and Do
- Accessible Art: Caribbean-centric exhibition by Haitian artist, Locust Projects wins first NEA grant, and is the Museum of Art Fort Lauderdale expanding?
- Munchkin Fun's 22 fun things to do with the kids Dec 16-21
- 'We Will Rock You' is a guilty pleasure for Queen fans
- Cheech and Chong perform this Sunday at the Hard Rock Live
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Dec. 13-15
- 'Making God Laugh' mines sobering truths
- Found Footage Festival keeps videotape alive
- ‘We Will Rock You’ is built on Queen’s flamboyant rock music
- Accessible Art: Art Basel sets attendance record, color in time and space with Carlos Cruz-Diez, and the Bakehouse Art Complex builds first public metal-casting foundry
- Munchkin Fun's 22 fun things to do with the kids Dec 9-14