The Chocolate Festival is happening this Friday, Saturday and Sunday at the Fairchild Tropical Gardens and that means tons of chocolate treats.
10901 Old Cutler Road
Coral Gables, 33156
By Solange Reyner
Are you a Chocolate fan?
Well then, we know you won't be able to resist this event. The Chocolate Festival is happening this Friday, Saturday and Sunday at the Fairchild Tropical Gardens and that means tons of chocolate treats - of course - and coffee and tea. There are other events taking place - It's not an all-day eat-athon - including cooking demonstrations, informative lectures, a cupcake and chocolate cake contest, and a ChocoKids area.
There's also a Chocolate Spa - think massage or chocolate sugar scrub - and local vendors presenting products available for sale.
It all starts at 9:30 a.m. and goes through 4:30 p.m.Fairchild members and children five and under are free. It's $20 for adults, $15 for seniors 65 and up, and $10 for children 6-17.If you want a $5 discount, print it out from this website.
See and Do
- Egg hunts, Dr. Seuss’s Bday, Legos & Pirates: Munchkin Fun's Top Picks Mar 2-8
- Richard Lewis takes the stage at Parker Playhouse in Fort Lauderdale on Friday
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Feb. 27-March 1
- Miami Events - March 2015
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - Feb. 27-March 1
- South Beach Comedy Festival 2015 announces line-up
- Disney Live, Mommy’s Night Out, Food Trucks & Skating: Munchkin Fun's Top Picks Feb 23-29
- Things to Do in Miami this Weekend - Feb. 20-22
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Feb. 14-16
- President’s Day Weekend Guide 2015