The Chocolate Festival is happening this Friday, Saturday and Sunday at the Fairchild Tropical Gardens and that means tons of chocolate treats.
10901 Old Cutler Road
Coral Gables, 33156
By Solange Reyner
Are you a Chocolate fan?
Well then, we know you won't be able to resist this event. The Chocolate Festival is happening this Friday, Saturday and Sunday at the Fairchild Tropical Gardens and that means tons of chocolate treats - of course - and coffee and tea. There are other events taking place - It's not an all-day eat-athon - including cooking demonstrations, informative lectures, a cupcake and chocolate cake contest, and a ChocoKids area.
There's also a Chocolate Spa - think massage or chocolate sugar scrub - and local vendors presenting products available for sale.
It all starts at 9:30 a.m. and goes through 4:30 p.m.Fairchild members and children five and under are free. It's $20 for adults, $15 for seniors 65 and up, and $10 for children 6-17.If you want a $5 discount, print it out from this website.
See and Do
- Food to try at Miami Dolphins home games
- Freebie fun, cake & - Munchkin Fun Miami's top picks for the week
- Festival of Flamenco Song returns to Arsht Center
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Aug. 29-Sept. 1
- Labor Day Weekend Events in Miami 2014
- Coconut Grove Saturday Organic Market
- Yellow Green Farmers Market
- Miami Famers Market Guide
- South Florida Farmers Market Guide
- Poolside movies, American Girl fun, ET & Munchkin Fun's 10 picks for the week