The Chocolate Festival is happening this Friday, Saturday and Sunday at the Fairchild Tropical Gardens and that means tons of chocolate treats.
10901 Old Cutler Road
Coral Gables, 33156
By Solange Reyner
Are you a Chocolate fan?
Well then, we know you won't be able to resist this event. The Chocolate Festival is happening this Friday, Saturday and Sunday at the Fairchild Tropical Gardens and that means tons of chocolate treats - of course - and coffee and tea. There are other events taking place - It's not an all-day eat-athon - including cooking demonstrations, informative lectures, a cupcake and chocolate cake contest, and a ChocoKids area.
There's also a Chocolate Spa - think massage or chocolate sugar scrub - and local vendors presenting products available for sale.
It all starts at 9:30 a.m. and goes through 4:30 p.m.Fairchild members and children five and under are free. It's $20 for adults, $15 for seniors 65 and up, and $10 for children 6-17.If you want a $5 discount, print it out from this website.
See and Do
- Miami Events - December 2015
- 17 Fun Things to Do This Week: Nov 30 - Dec 5
- Eddie Izzard comes to Miami with 'Force Majeure' tour
- Bayfront Park hosts tree lighting event to kick off holiday season
- Momix will perform and teach a master class at Broward Center
- 17 Fun Things to Do This Holiday Week: Nov 23-29
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami this weekend - Nov. 20-22
- ‘Newsies’ dances its way back to South Florida with a charming leading man
- Some Miami Book Fair events of note (in a weekend of hundreds)
- Miami Book Fair, a literary cornucopia, kicks off