Chocolate, cigars, craft beer & "fine food" take over Pinecrest Gardens March 8-9
Bite into the Miami Fine Beverage, Chocolate and Food Show
March just got a bit more delicious. The Miami Fine Beverage, Chocolate and Food Show is setting up shop at Pinecrest Gardens from March 8-9, bringing chocolate, cigars, craft beer & "fine food" to eager crowds. Look for cooking demos, a pop-up "Miami Smoke Affair" cigar lounge, craft beers, gourmet chocolate and eclectic international eats. Tickets range from $20 general admission to $95 for bottomless beverages, unlimited food tastings & festival perks. Presenters/participators include Three Olives Vodka, Bark of Joy, Romantico Chocolatier, Allen Susser, Cigar Cellar & Lounge, Giraffas, Spartico and La Caja China. Click here for details and tickets.
- The List: Miami's best food with Sushi Maki's Abe Ng
- Miami's best burgers are getting fired up at Burger Brawl
- The List: Miami's best foods with Cantina La Veinte's Santiago Gómez
- La Embajada to open restaurant, coffee bar, music venue in Wynwood
- Tamarina hires exec chef from 'Best New Restaurant' winner Dolce
- Miami's most anticipated restaurants: Where are they now?
- Michelle Bernstein opens Cena by Michy in Miami's MiMo neighborhood
- Where to Treat Mom for Mother's Day
- The List: Miami's best bites with Sugarcane's Timon Balloo
- Joël Robuchon to open three restaurants in Miami's Design District