Chocolate, cigars, craft beer & "fine food" take over Pinecrest Gardens March 8-9
Bite into the Miami Fine Beverage, Chocolate and Food Show
March just got a bit more delicious. The Miami Fine Beverage, Chocolate and Food Show is setting up shop at Pinecrest Gardens from March 8-9, bringing chocolate, cigars, craft beer & "fine food" to eager crowds. Look for cooking demos, a pop-up "Miami Smoke Affair" cigar lounge, craft beers, gourmet chocolate and eclectic international eats. Tickets range from $20 general admission to $95 for bottomless beverages, unlimited food tastings & festival perks. Presenters/participators include Three Olives Vodka, Bark of Joy, Romantico Chocolatier, Allen Susser, Cigar Cellar & Lounge, Giraffas, Spartico and La Caja China. Click here for details and tickets.
- Eat well & do good at OTC Sept 22
- Miami's Best Pizza to close after 44 years in Coral Gables
- Miami food to star on Bravo's 'Best New Restaurant'
- What's the Best? 5 Miami Coffee Shops
- Truffles and caviar on menu at Haven craft beer dinner in Miami Beach
- Interactive brunch benefits United Way of Miami-Dade
- Scott Conant of Scarpetta to open restaurant in Turnberry Isle in Aventura
- Zuma partners to open Tamarina restaurant in Miami
- Sesame Street adventures, character storytime & freebie fun: Munchkin Fun's top weekly picks
- Tapas and beer for $20 this month in Miami