Chocolate, cigars, craft beer & "fine food" take over Pinecrest Gardens March 8-9
Bite into the Miami Fine Beverage, Chocolate and Food Show
March just got a bit more delicious. The Miami Fine Beverage, Chocolate and Food Show is setting up shop at Pinecrest Gardens from March 8-9, bringing chocolate, cigars, craft beer & "fine food" to eager crowds. Look for cooking demos, a pop-up "Miami Smoke Affair" cigar lounge, craft beers, gourmet chocolate and eclectic international eats. Tickets range from $20 general admission to $95 for bottomless beverages, unlimited food tastings & festival perks. Presenters/participators include Three Olives Vodka, Bark of Joy, Romantico Chocolatier, Allen Susser, Cigar Cellar & Lounge, Giraffas, Spartico and La Caja China. Click here for details and tickets.
- Why the Hungry Black Man makes juice bar his pick of the week
- What this 'hungry black man' did after a 'dining while black' experience
- Taste Chinese, Mexican and Japanese in one bite — for one night only
- A vegetarian gastropub? It's coming to (where else?) South Beach
- Where you can taste a prize-winning doughnut in Miami
- These are Miami's most popular brunch spots, says Yelp
- Pollo Tropical wants you to cheat — on your chicken
- Three perfect words: Free chocolate croissants
- Burgers and beer in Brickell on National Cheeseburger Day
- Who has Miami's favorite fried chicken?