Chocolate, cigars, craft beer & "fine food" take over Pinecrest Gardens March 8-9
Bite into the Miami Fine Beverage, Chocolate and Food Show
March just got a bit more delicious. The Miami Fine Beverage, Chocolate and Food Show is setting up shop at Pinecrest Gardens from March 8-9, bringing chocolate, cigars, craft beer & "fine food" to eager crowds. Look for cooking demos, a pop-up "Miami Smoke Affair" cigar lounge, craft beers, gourmet chocolate and eclectic international eats. Tickets range from $20 general admission to $95 for bottomless beverages, unlimited food tastings & festival perks. Presenters/participators include Three Olives Vodka, Bark of Joy, Romantico Chocolatier, Allen Susser, Cigar Cellar & Lounge, Giraffas, Spartico and La Caja China. Click here for details and tickets.
- What's that big top in Bayfront Park? A Spanish food feast
- President Hello Kitty? She's got cookies to convince you
- South Beach Seafood Festival 2016 highlights top seafood chefs, restaurants
- Get yours: stone crab season starts Saturday
- Is this the best black-owned food truck in South Florida?
- Food just got a lot better at Heat's American Airlines Arena
- Luke's Diner will be a real place Wednesday. Here's where to get free coffee:
- Poke, not sushi, is what's cool in Miami. Yelp helps us find it
- What Zika? Governor visits Wynwood to promote dining event
- Where to eat great food, drink great wine and beer — and raise money