Chocolate, cigars, craft beer & "fine food" take over Pinecrest Gardens March 8-9
Bite into the Miami Fine Beverage, Chocolate and Food Show
March just got a bit more delicious. The Miami Fine Beverage, Chocolate and Food Show is setting up shop at Pinecrest Gardens from March 8-9, bringing chocolate, cigars, craft beer & "fine food" to eager crowds. Look for cooking demos, a pop-up "Miami Smoke Affair" cigar lounge, craft beers, gourmet chocolate and eclectic international eats. Tickets range from $20 general admission to $95 for bottomless beverages, unlimited food tastings & festival perks. Presenters/participators include Three Olives Vodka, Bark of Joy, Romantico Chocolatier, Allen Susser, Cigar Cellar & Lounge, Giraffas, Spartico and La Caja China. Click here for details and tickets.
- Pubbelly's L'echon Brasserie closes in Miami Beach
- Five restaurants put Miami's fried chicken on the map
- The List: Best food in Miami with Palme d'Or's Gregory Pugin
- Is Thomas Keller opening a restaurant in Miami?
- Azul names Benjamin Murray chef de cuisine
- La Moderna Italian restaurant and bar opens in Sunset Harbour
- Kids Eat Free July 1-31: Feast on Munchkin Eats
- Michael Schwartz to close Cayman Islands outpost of Michael's Genuine Food & Drink
- The Dutch's BBQ series returns July 1
- The List: 10 best bets for Father's Day dining in South Florida