Chirashi lunch bowl arrives at Juvia on Miami Beach on Fridays only
Power lunch redefined: Special bowl filled with Juvia's signature items goes for $85
We've heard of the "Power Lunch." but who is ready for an $85 lunch?
Well, Juvia, the restaurant that sits atop Lincoln Road and boasts spectacular views, hopes you are ready to splurge on Fridays only.
What started as a Friday afternoon tradition where Juvia Executive Chefs Sunny Oh and Laurent Cantineaux would prepare a stunning and indulgent Chirashi bowl for management is now available to everyone.
What is Chirashi? The dish starts with a warm bowl filled with seasoned sushi rice and topped with tastes of Juvia's signature items and high-end ingredients. You can expect portions of sashimi like toro, hamachi, tako (octopus) and salmon, mixed in with tender slices of wago beef, tuna ceviche, king crab, rock shrimp tiradito and more. The ingredients will change depending on what Juvia has available that Friday.
Good thing a few eager guests spotted the Chirashi back in the day, encouraging the restaurant to add it to the Friday lunch menu. And all for $85.
- Miami chefs lead Build Your Own Brunch to benefit United Way of Miami-Dade
- Pubbelly Sushi is being exported to the Dominican Republic
- Miami chefs to promote South Florida, equality in Costa Rica culinary trips
- Taste Paradise: Key Biscayne dining promotion runs Oct. 9-25
- Spring Chicken to open in former Miami's Best Pizza in Coral Gables
- Seed Food & Wine Festival returns to Miami for a celebration of plant-based cuisine
- The Forge in Miami Beach to host kickoff dinner for James Beard Foundation program
- Chefs Up Front dinners in Miami and Fort Lauderdale to benefit kids
- Cavalli Restaurant in South Beach goes into hibernation
- Restaurant closures: 1826 in Miami Beach, Southern Swank Kitchen in Davie