Chirashi lunch bowl arrives at Juvia on Miami Beach on Fridays only
Power lunch redefined: Special bowl filled with Juvia's signature items goes for $85
We've heard of the "Power Lunch." but who is ready for an $85 lunch?
Well, Juvia, the restaurant that sits atop Lincoln Road and boasts spectacular views, hopes you are ready to splurge on Fridays only.
What started as a Friday afternoon tradition where Juvia Executive Chefs Sunny Oh and Laurent Cantineaux would prepare a stunning and indulgent Chirashi bowl for management is now available to everyone.
What is Chirashi? The dish starts with a warm bowl filled with seasoned sushi rice and topped with tastes of Juvia's signature items and high-end ingredients. You can expect portions of sashimi like toro, hamachi, tako (octopus) and salmon, mixed in with tender slices of wago beef, tuna ceviche, king crab, rock shrimp tiradito and more. The ingredients will change depending on what Juvia has available that Friday.
Good thing a few eager guests spotted the Chirashi back in the day, encouraging the restaurant to add it to the Friday lunch menu. And all for $85.
1111 Lincoln Rd, Miami Beach
Web: Click here
- This man loves burgers so much he built a museum to them
- Their restaurants will be neighbors – so these top chefs cooked for each other
- Why ‘Top Chef’ brothers are opening their first restaurant together in Miami
- A Miami Book Fair event for 'Top Chef' fans, book lovers
- Forget cooking: Here's where to eat out for Thanksgiving
- Mignonette oyster dinner features Miami Book Fair author Rowan Jacobsen
- These food celebs, authors are coming to Miami this week
- Miami's favorite al fresco dining spots, according to Yelp
- Wiener (not the politician) gets spotlight at Wiener Bash
- Bands, drinks and Chipotle at Bayfront Park