Chippendales brings sexy back to Mansion for a five-week residency
Mansion becomes a den of seduction when Chippendales brings its steamy, testosterone-fueled dancers for a three week residency in the South Beach night spot.
If you missed out on the seduction in January, the smoking hot men of Chippendales are bringing the heat back to Mansion for another go-round. Yes, the team of professionals in the art of grinding will be back to give Miami's ladies plenty to scream about beginning Feb. 20, with shows Thursday-Sunday for the next five weeks. Get your girls together for a group ogling session at Mansion (1235 Washington Ave., Miami Beach) where you can engage in a bit of harmless debauchery. Doors open at 8 p.m., shows start at 9 p.m. Tickets $49.95-$99.95 at Chippendales.com/Miami.
- Gallery - Vizcaya Halloween Sundowner 2014
- Beatniks, Art, Disco, More Disco and Strippers - it's not just Halloween, it's Miami!
- Brickell Rum Fest returns with tastings and live music
- Tobacco Road finds new home aboard Norwegian Cruise Line
- 5 Things You Didn’t Know About Enrique Iglesias & Pitbull
- Go Drink This: Black Truffle Martini
- Last call at Tobacco Road, free culture @ YoungArts, Pitbull & Enrique after party
- Drink Ilegal Mezcal cocktails at Mansion Nightclub with bartender Virginia King
- A different sort of Bonfire of the Vanities at Conde Contemporary, Sassy City Chicks & a Ritzy beer garden
- Go Drink This: Piña Colada Old Fashioned