Chippendales brings sexy back to Mansion for a five-week residency
Mansion becomes a den of seduction when Chippendales brings its steamy, testosterone-fueled dancers for a three week residency in the South Beach night spot.
If you missed out on the seduction in January, the smoking hot men of Chippendales are bringing the heat back to Mansion for another go-round. Yes, the team of professionals in the art of grinding will be back to give Miami's ladies plenty to scream about beginning Feb. 20, with shows Thursday-Sunday for the next five weeks. Get your girls together for a group ogling session at Mansion (1235 Washington Ave., Miami Beach) where you can engage in a bit of harmless debauchery. Doors open at 8 p.m., shows start at 9 p.m. Tickets $49.95-$99.95 at Chippendales.com/Miami.
- Go Drink This: The Pineapple
- Repour craft cocktail bar to open in South Beach's Albion Hotel
- Sunday symphony, saused Flamingos, philanthropic models and a new monthly Edition
- Go Drink This: Ceviche Sour
- Nude male models in Miami! Booze! Art, music and ping pong, too.
- Ultra Music Festival releases Phase 1 of its 2015 lineup
- Go Drink This: New England Sidecar
- Flooring it with YoungArts, Cirque does charity and an art party
- Wunderbar at Circa 39 charms with global cocktails and flavors in Mid-Beach
- South Florida got doused in paint and EDM at Life in Color