Chippendales brings sexy back to Mansion for a five-week residency
Mansion becomes a den of seduction when Chippendales brings its steamy, testosterone-fueled dancers for a three week residency in the South Beach night spot.
If you missed out on the seduction in January, the smoking hot men of Chippendales are bringing the heat back to Mansion for another go-round. Yes, the team of professionals in the art of grinding will be back to give Miami's ladies plenty to scream about beginning Feb. 20, with shows Thursday-Sunday for the next five weeks. Get your girls together for a group ogling session at Mansion (1235 Washington Ave., Miami Beach) where you can engage in a bit of harmless debauchery. Doors open at 8 p.m., shows start at 9 p.m. Tickets $49.95-$99.95 at Chippendales.com/Miami.
- Velvet Underground: Huahua's Taqueria launches a hot happy hour series and The Duke Lounge/Gallery opens in Little Havana
- Dada Life brought high-energy show to Miami
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - July 4 - 6
- Afrojack warms up the Fourth of July partying with a set at Mansion this Thursday
- Top Ten Fourth of July Weekend Parties in Miami and South Florida
- Fourth of July Parties in South Florida
- The top three moments from Friday night at the iHeartRadio Ultimate Pool Party
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - June 27 - 29
- Velvet Underground: party like a local at Rec Room on Thursdays and eat your way through Brickell with The Kitchen Hop
- Typoe, DJ Irie tapped for 'Live Beyond Labels' campaign by Beck's Beer