Chippendales brings sexy back to Mansion for a five-week residency
Mansion becomes a den of seduction when Chippendales brings its steamy, testosterone-fueled dancers for a three week residency in the South Beach night spot.
If you missed out on the seduction in January, the smoking hot men of Chippendales are bringing the heat back to Mansion for another go-round. Yes, the team of professionals in the art of grinding will be back to give Miami's ladies plenty to scream about beginning Feb. 20, with shows Thursday-Sunday for the next five weeks. Get your girls together for a group ogling session at Mansion (1235 Washington Ave., Miami Beach) where you can engage in a bit of harmless debauchery. Doors open at 8 p.m., shows start at 9 p.m. Tickets $49.95-$99.95 at Chippendales.com/Miami.
- Velvet Underground: Mansion nightclub opens 'Cocktails and Dreams' and Craft Spirits Festival kicks off in Coconut Grove
- Go Drink This: The J-Bird Cocktail
- Velvet Underground: Sneaker Pimps rejoice at Grand Central with Cam'ron and HaVen South Beach hosts Bar Wars
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - September 19 - 21
- Go Drink This: Grand Dad's Breakfast
- Velvet Underground: Slap & Tickle pops up underground at FDR and Ball & Chain throws first La Pachanga party
- Railroad Blues boasts weekend lineup of local musicians
- Club Rio offers DJs, bottle service with gaming
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - September 12 - 14
- Go Drink This: Sweet Tarts Cocktail