Chinese New Year
Celebrate the Year of the Rabbit with Chinese New Year specials
Chinese New Year
Sat, Feb 5 6:30-10pm
Cafe Sambal at Mandarin Oriental, Miami
500 Brickell Key Dr, Miami
Celebrate the Year of the Rabbit
- Hakkasan at the Fontainebleau celebrates with eight days of menu specials and one night of entertainment. From Feb 2-9 enjoy a limited edition menu of five specialty dishes including wok-fried lobster, baked fortune chicken, braised dried oyster, stewed pork shank and wok fried glutinous rice. On Feb 5 the restaurant is hosting a lion dance performed by local Kung Fu experts. Call 877-326-7412 to reserve.
- Usher in the Year of the Rabbit on Sat, Feb 5 as Café Sambal at the Mandarin Oriental hosts a traditional Chinese New Year celebration from 6:30-10pm. Enjoy lion dance performances, Asian artistry and a family-style menu featuring dim sum, egg rolls, wok fried Kobe beef, roasted Kurobuta pork and Peking duck. Call 305-913-8358 to reserve.
- Miss Yip rings in the Chinese New Year in its Miami Beach and downtown Miami locations. The party downtown runs from Thursday to Saturday (Feb 3-5) with nightly lion dances, DJs and food and drink specials. The Miami Beach affair is Thursday at 10:30 and features complimentary hors d’oeuvres, a DJ and lion dances. Call 305-358-0088 (Downtown) or 305-534-5488 (Miami Beach) for info.
- Tony Chan’s Water Club is ringing in the Year of the Rabbit Wednesday, Feb 2 with lion dance performers and a special menu featuring Hong Kong-style Cantonese cuisine and sushi. 305-374-8888.
- Roberto Cavalli & son host four-course wine dinner April 24
- Red, The Steakhouse debuts tapas menu
- Eat, drink & be merry at these upcoming Miami wine & food events
- Sugarcane hosts Santa Teresa rum dinner April 30
- Eating House hosts annual 4:20 dinner Sunday, April 20
- Tongue & Cheek celebrates its first anniversary with $2 sliders, $4 cocktails and free ice cream
- Egg hunts, cooking class, Frozen screening & Munchkin Fun's 10 other fun things to do this week
- Traymore entices with seafood stew, 40 gins and a gleaming white dining room at the new Metropolitan Miami by COMO hotel
- Mondrian debuts "Dig in" brunch Saturday, April 12
- PB Fish pops up at PB Steak