Chinese New Year
Celebrate the Year of the Rabbit with Chinese New Year specials
Chinese New Year
Sat, Feb 5 6:30-10pm
Cafe Sambal at Mandarin Oriental, Miami
500 Brickell Key Dr, Miami
Celebrate the Year of the Rabbit
- Hakkasan at the Fontainebleau celebrates with eight days of menu specials and one night of entertainment. From Feb 2-9 enjoy a limited edition menu of five specialty dishes including wok-fried lobster, baked fortune chicken, braised dried oyster, stewed pork shank and wok fried glutinous rice. On Feb 5 the restaurant is hosting a lion dance performed by local Kung Fu experts. Call 877-326-7412 to reserve.
- Usher in the Year of the Rabbit on Sat, Feb 5 as Café Sambal at the Mandarin Oriental hosts a traditional Chinese New Year celebration from 6:30-10pm. Enjoy lion dance performances, Asian artistry and a family-style menu featuring dim sum, egg rolls, wok fried Kobe beef, roasted Kurobuta pork and Peking duck. Call 305-913-8358 to reserve.
- Miss Yip rings in the Chinese New Year in its Miami Beach and downtown Miami locations. The party downtown runs from Thursday to Saturday (Feb 3-5) with nightly lion dances, DJs and food and drink specials. The Miami Beach affair is Thursday at 10:30 and features complimentary hors d’oeuvres, a DJ and lion dances. Call 305-358-0088 (Downtown) or 305-534-5488 (Miami Beach) for info.
- Tony Chan’s Water Club is ringing in the Year of the Rabbit Wednesday, Feb 2 with lion dance performers and a special menu featuring Hong Kong-style Cantonese cuisine and sushi. 305-374-8888.
- Pubbelly's L'echon Brasserie closes in Miami Beach
- The List: Best food in Miami with Palme d'Or's Gregory Pugin
- Is Thomas Keller opening a restaurant in Miami?
- Azul names Benjamin Murray chef de cuisine
- La Moderna Italian restaurant and bar opens in Sunset Harbour
- Kids Eat Free July 1-31: Feast on Munchkin Eats
- Michael Schwartz to close Cayman Islands outpost of Michael's Genuine Food & Drink
- The Dutch's BBQ series returns July 1
- The List: 10 best bets for Father's Day dining in South Florida
- Macchialina team to open BaZi modern Asian restaurant in South Beach's Marlin Hotel