China Grill Rolls Back Booze Prices to 1995
Great deals on wines, cocktails and champagnes
Before it high tails it over the causeway to its new home on Brickell, China Grill South Beach (404 Washington Ave., Miami Beach) is offering a slew of wines, sakes and champagnes with price tags circa 1995, a time when today's bargain basement $10 cocktails caused many folks to gasp and refinance their cocktailing habits.
Among the specials: a curated lot of notable whites (Joseph Drouhin, Pouilly-Fuisse, Beaune 2009, $40) and reds (BR Cohn, Zinfandel, Sonoma Valley, $40) plus some serious splurges such as Dom Perignon, Epernay 2002 at $260.
Last call is Saturday, April 28, when prices skyrocket back to (ab)normal. Sigh.
- Albert Trummer's Drawing Room Bar & Lounge to open at new Shelborne
- Seasalt & Pepper slammed with new lawsuits
- La Maison owes $12,922.69 in back rent
- Adria Alum opening Piripi in the Gables
- London's Coya opening on Brickell
- Unlimited tacos and beer for $18.21 debuts at Toro Toro
- New kitchen leadership at Bocce Bar
- Mignonette oyster bar in Miami's Edgwater slated for Aug. 1 opening and we have the menu!
- Jerry's Famous Deli on South Beach is now closed
- Now open: N by Naoe, Kevin Cory's new Brickell Key prix fixe lunch spot