China Grill Rolls Back Booze Prices to 1995
Great deals on wines, cocktails and champagnes
Before it high tails it over the causeway to its new home on Brickell, China Grill South Beach (404 Washington Ave., Miami Beach) is offering a slew of wines, sakes and champagnes with price tags circa 1995, a time when today's bargain basement $10 cocktails caused many folks to gasp and refinance their cocktailing habits.
Among the specials: a curated lot of notable whites (Joseph Drouhin, Pouilly-Fuisse, Beaune 2009, $40) and reds (BR Cohn, Zinfandel, Sonoma Valley, $40) plus some serious splurges such as Dom Perignon, Epernay 2002 at $260.
Last call is Saturday, April 28, when prices skyrocket back to (ab)normal. Sigh.
- Ferran Adrià, Jorge Muñoz, Aaron Mulliss & Nick Beardshaw in Miami for Estrella Damm Gastronomy Congress
- Soyka's second act: Miami restaurateur to open first restaurant in 15 years
- Big name chefs heading to Hyde Beach on September 22 for Hunger Action Month
- Ex Milos chef to head up kitchen at Miami River Greek spot, KIKI on the River
- Rick Bayless restaurant Red O opening in downtown Miami next summer
- Where sushi blends old world and new on South Beach
- Top 5 Arepas in Miami from Yelp
- Mimo Restaurant The Fed Shuts Down
- Where to find artisanal chocolate in South Florida
- These are the most popular Indian restaurants in Miami