China Grill Rolls Back Booze Prices to 1995
Great deals on wines, cocktails and champagnes
Before it high tails it over the causeway to its new home on Brickell, China Grill South Beach (404 Washington Ave., Miami Beach) is offering a slew of wines, sakes and champagnes with price tags circa 1995, a time when today's bargain basement $10 cocktails caused many folks to gasp and refinance their cocktailing habits.
Among the specials: a curated lot of notable whites (Joseph Drouhin, Pouilly-Fuisse, Beaune 2009, $40) and reds (BR Cohn, Zinfandel, Sonoma Valley, $40) plus some serious splurges such as Dom Perignon, Epernay 2002 at $260.
Last call is Saturday, April 28, when prices skyrocket back to (ab)normal. Sigh.
- Marion Miami restaurant gets set to open in Brickell
- Dinner Lab hosts Miami meal with gin pairings on Aug. 25
- Miami restaurateur Michael Schwartz faces federal lawsuit alleging employee mistreatment
- Wynwood Diner opens this weekend in Miami
- The District, Moye restaurants close in Miami
- Golden Fig opening to the public July 27
- Hyde Beach Kitchen+Cocktails coming to Hallandale Beach later this summer
- Chef Allen Susser delivers a sustainable seafood dinner
- Wapo Taco! opening Coral Gables location Friday July 10 with free tacos & beer
- Golden Fig farmhouse restaurant opening late summer in ex OTC space