China Grill Rolls Back Booze Prices to 1995
Great deals on wines, cocktails and champagnes
Before it high tails it over the causeway to its new home on Brickell, China Grill South Beach (404 Washington Ave., Miami Beach) is offering a slew of wines, sakes and champagnes with price tags circa 1995, a time when today's bargain basement $10 cocktails caused many folks to gasp and refinance their cocktailing habits.
Among the specials: a curated lot of notable whites (Joseph Drouhin, Pouilly-Fuisse, Beaune 2009, $40) and reds (BR Cohn, Zinfandel, Sonoma Valley, $40) plus some serious splurges such as Dom Perignon, Epernay 2002 at $260.
Last call is Saturday, April 28, when prices skyrocket back to (ab)normal. Sigh.
- Former Miami restaurant owner Joshua Woodward pleaded no contest Friday to attempted murder for trying to induce a miscarriage
- Jose Garces planning Miami restaurant
- Update: CANCELED Brooklyn's Pies 'n' Thighs pops up at the Mondrian
- Restaurant Michael Schwartz is out at the Raleigh Hotel on South Beach
- Raleigh on the sale rack and Restaurant Michael Schwartz out?
- Luther Campbell hosts dinner party at Mignonette on November 11
- Chef Jeremiah & Roel Alcudia team up on gastroDobo, a 1-night Filipino pop-up in Wynwood
- GK Bistronomie bringing 'globally inspired Peruvian' cuisine to Wynwood
- Habit Burger opens in Miami, donates first-week proceeds to charity
- 'Chopped' champ Mathias Gervais opening modern Asian restaurant at The Setai