China Grill Mgmt's Terry Zarikian joins culinary firm Rockaway PR
Zarikian will also still serve as Director of Product Development at China Grill Management
Most Miami food folk are familiar with Terry Zarikian either from his days as a publicist at the Grand Bay, Caffe Abbracci, Blue Door, The Setai, among many others, or, more recently, as Director of Product Development for China Grill Management properties worldwide, a position he's held for over 15 years. Now Zarikian, who is rumored to have his pal Ferran Adrià on speed dial, will keep his gig at China Grill as well as his other two gigs as the South Beach Wine & Food Festival's Culinary Advisor and as Selecta Magazine's Food Editor, but also throw on a fourth hat, this time as Director of New Business and Development, this time for Rockaway PR, a foodie firm whose clients have included Sugarcane Raw Bar Grill, Milos and Cafe Prima Pasta. "Terry joining the team is a major milestone for our [agency], says principal Alexis Knapp. "Having someone with his creativity and experience as part of the team will only help leverage the brand's culinary expertise and complement inititatives put for for existing and future clients."
- New at Townhouse: K Ramen. Burger. Beer. Plus rooftop "destination" The Cape
- COYO Taco's Scott Linquist opens OLLA Nov. 28 on Lincoln Road
- Bazaar Mar by José Andrés at SLS Brickell open for biz Nov. 22
- My Ceviche opening 6th outpost later this month at The Shops at Midtown
- Is Jack Nicholson an investor in a soon-to-open Miami restaurant?
- Michael Schwartz's Fi'lia opens in Brickell next week
- Brazil's 24/7 French bistro Paris 6 opening October 24 on Miami Beach
- Mignonette opening second location in ex-Gourmet Diner space on Biscayne
- Ferran Adrià, Jorge Muñoz, Aaron Mulliss & Nick Beardshaw in Miami for Estrella Damm Gastronomy Congress
- Soyka's second act: Miami restaurateur to open first restaurant in 15 years