China Grill Mgmt's Terry Zarikian joins culinary firm Rockaway PR
Zarikian will also still serve as Director of Product Development at China Grill Management
Most Miami food folk are familiar with Terry Zarikian either from his days as a publicist at the Grand Bay, Caffe Abbracci, Blue Door, The Setai, among many others, or, more recently, as Director of Product Development for China Grill Management properties worldwide, a position he's held for over 15 years. Now Zarikian, who is rumored to have his pal Ferran Adrià on speed dial, will keep his gig at China Grill as well as his other two gigs as the South Beach Wine & Food Festival's Culinary Advisor and as Selecta Magazine's Food Editor, but also throw on a fourth hat, this time as Director of New Business and Development, this time for Rockaway PR, a foodie firm whose clients have included Sugarcane Raw Bar Grill, Milos and Cafe Prima Pasta. "Terry joining the team is a major milestone for our [agency], says principal Alexis Knapp. "Having someone with his creativity and experience as part of the team will only help leverage the brand's culinary expertise and complement inititatives put for for existing and future clients."
- Top Chef Masters contestant Herb Wilson is executive chef of SoFi's forthcoming Red Ginger
- Michelle Bernstein to bring a little Crumb on Parchment to Miami Dolphins games
- Albert Trummer's Drawing Room Bar & Lounge to open at new Shelborne
- Seasalt & Pepper slammed with new lawsuits
- La Maison owes $12,922.69 in back rent
- Adria Alum opening Piripi in the Gables
- London's Coya opening on Brickell
- Unlimited tacos and beer for $18.21 debuts at Toro Toro
- New kitchen leadership at Bocce Bar
- Mignonette oyster bar in Miami's Edgwater slated for Aug. 1 opening and we have the menu!