China Grill Mgmt's Terry Zarikian joins culinary firm Rockaway PR
Zarikian will also still serve as Director of Product Development at China Grill Management
Most Miami food folk are familiar with Terry Zarikian either from his days as a publicist at the Grand Bay, Caffe Abbracci, Blue Door, The Setai, among many others, or, more recently, as Director of Product Development for China Grill Management properties worldwide, a position he's held for over 15 years. Now Zarikian, who is rumored to have his pal Ferran Adrià on speed dial, will keep his gig at China Grill as well as his other two gigs as the South Beach Wine & Food Festival's Culinary Advisor and as Selecta Magazine's Food Editor, but also throw on a fourth hat, this time as Director of New Business and Development, this time for Rockaway PR, a foodie firm whose clients have included Sugarcane Raw Bar Grill, Milos and Cafe Prima Pasta. "Terry joining the team is a major milestone for our [agency], says principal Alexis Knapp. "Having someone with his creativity and experience as part of the team will only help leverage the brand's culinary expertise and complement inititatives put for for existing and future clients."
- New kitchen leadership at Bocce Bar
- Mignonette oyster bar in Miami's Edgwater slated for Aug. 1 opening and we have the menu!
- Jerry's Famous Deli on South Beach is now closed
- Now open: N by Naoe, Kevin Cory's new Brickell Key prix fixe lunch spot
- Ibiza club and Señor Frog's opening in South Beach?
- Umami Burger in Miami Beach closed; Blue Collar has new chef de cuisine; Phillip Bryant leaves Swine
- Khong River House experiments with new menu items
- Closed for "summer vacation": La Maison Miami
- CATCH is closed and allegedly moving to a new Miami location
- NYC-based the Chef Agency expands to Miami