China Grill Mgmt's Terry Zarikian joins culinary firm Rockaway PR
Zarikian will also still serve as Director of Product Development at China Grill Management
Most Miami food folk are familiar with Terry Zarikian either from his days as a publicist at the Grand Bay, Caffe Abbracci, Blue Door, The Setai, among many others, or, more recently, as Director of Product Development for China Grill Management properties worldwide, a position he's held for over 15 years. Now Zarikian, who is rumored to have his pal Ferran Adrià on speed dial, will keep his gig at China Grill as well as his other two gigs as the South Beach Wine & Food Festival's Culinary Advisor and as Selecta Magazine's Food Editor, but also throw on a fourth hat, this time as Director of New Business and Development, this time for Rockaway PR, a foodie firm whose clients have included Sugarcane Raw Bar Grill, Milos and Cafe Prima Pasta. "Terry joining the team is a major milestone for our [agency], says principal Alexis Knapp. "Having someone with his creativity and experience as part of the team will only help leverage the brand's culinary expertise and complement inititatives put for for existing and future clients."
- Now open: Coconut Grove's Spasso--"Simple, honest, brutal food"
- Food Network UK star Andy Bates brings "refined British pub food" to A&E District with 3-day pop up
- Blair Wilson, Mike Isabella, Jennifer Carroll, George Pagnois headline Surfcomber food fest
- The Bridge Cocktail Bar's December takeover of The Local Craft Food & Drink
- Kevin Cory transforms NAOE sibling into N Shabu Shabu
- Alinea in Residence comes to Miami: Chef Grant Achatz to pop up at Faena Miami Beach
- Former Miami restaurant owner Joshua Woodward pleaded no contest Friday to attempted murder for trying to induce a miscarriage
- Jose Garces planning Miami restaurant
- Update: CANCELED Brooklyn's Pies 'n' Thighs pops up at the Mondrian
- Restaurant Michael Schwartz is out at the Raleigh Hotel on South Beach