Chills and scares at the Fontainebleau (boo!)
Kid friendly event
Looking for something to do on Sunday with the kiddies? Head over to A Famously Wicked Halloween at the hotel currently known as the Funtaineboo. The festivities begin 3 and end at 6. It'll be a whimsical world of pointy hats and spooky laughs for those between the ages of 4-12. This Howl-o-ween dress your kids in goblins and superheroes costumes and join the fun.
From trick-or-treating in the Candy Corn Shop, to an adventure through the spooktacular maze of flying ghosts, draculas, bats and witches, entertain your children with a kid-friendly, haunting experience. Youngsters will enjoy various activity stations, art and craft projects, games and Halloween tunes. Additional creepy highlights include: a spider crawl, an eerie graveyard, a fortune teller and harvest room for a ghostly photo opportunity.
Admission into the FB KIDS’ Bleau Moon Howl is $10 for hotel and non-hotel guests. Costumes are encouraged. Visit fontainebleau.com or call 305-538-2000 ext.: 3460 for additional information.
On Our Radar
- Miami Dolphins watch party at EPIC pool
- Former Gators quarterback: What I like about Miami
- Nicki Minaj called out by mental health group for Miami Beach incident
- Why Miami will be glad to see 2016 end, in gifs
- A Year in Pitbull
- Kylie and Kendall Jenner seen all over Miami for Art Basel
- Bon Jovi puts on private concert for SiriusXM in Miami Beach
- Sarah Jessica Parker gets her Basel on for the first time
- Cheech Marin is promoting a new ‘substance’ in Miami
- Heidi Klum: She’s an artist, too