Chills and scares at the Fontainebleau (boo!)
Kid friendly event
Looking for something to do on Sunday with the kiddies? Head over to A Famously Wicked Halloween at the hotel currently known as the Funtaineboo. The festivities begin 3 and end at 6. It'll be a whimsical world of pointy hats and spooky laughs for those between the ages of 4-12. This Howl-o-ween dress your kids in goblins and superheroes costumes and join the fun.
From trick-or-treating in the Candy Corn Shop, to an adventure through the spooktacular maze of flying ghosts, draculas, bats and witches, entertain your children with a kid-friendly, haunting experience. Youngsters will enjoy various activity stations, art and craft projects, games and Halloween tunes. Additional creepy highlights include: a spider crawl, an eerie graveyard, a fortune teller and harvest room for a ghostly photo opportunity.
Admission into the FB KIDS’ Bleau Moon Howl is $10 for hotel and non-hotel guests. Costumes are encouraged. Visit fontainebleau.com or call 305-538-2000 ext.: 3460 for additional information.
On Our Radar
- A look at Pitbull's style evolution
- The 5 most affordable ways to get around South Beach
- Draya Michele debuts Mint Swim collection in Miami, shows off curves at the beach
- What Adrienne Bailon wears to the beach
- Carlos Ponce: I would never run for president
- Emma Roberts: I need to visit Miami more often
- Pitbull makes Miami look good in 'Sexy Beaches' video
- 7 cool booths to visit at Agenda Miami
- 5 ways Colombians in Miami celebrated their independence day
- 5 Things We Loved at Premios Juventud