Chills and scares at the Fontainebleau (boo!)
Kid friendly event
Looking for something to do on Sunday with the kiddies? Head over to A Famously Wicked Halloween at the hotel currently known as the Funtaineboo. The festivities begin 3 and end at 6. It'll be a whimsical world of pointy hats and spooky laughs for those between the ages of 4-12. This Howl-o-ween dress your kids in goblins and superheroes costumes and join the fun.
From trick-or-treating in the Candy Corn Shop, to an adventure through the spooktacular maze of flying ghosts, draculas, bats and witches, entertain your children with a kid-friendly, haunting experience. Youngsters will enjoy various activity stations, art and craft projects, games and Halloween tunes. Additional creepy highlights include: a spider crawl, an eerie graveyard, a fortune teller and harvest room for a ghostly photo opportunity.
Admission into the FB KIDS’ Bleau Moon Howl is $10 for hotel and non-hotel guests. Costumes are encouraged. Visit fontainebleau.com or call 305-538-2000 ext.: 3460 for additional information.
On Our Radar
- Jennifer Lopez to perform free concert at Bayfront Park in support of Hillary Clinton
- Which Miami neighborhood will be the next to be ‘Art-Washed’?
- Five reasons to not give up on the Miami Heat
- Larsa and Scottie Pippen to divorce after 19 years
- Boo Madea star Tyler Perry: I don't like Halloween
- Florida has better taste in Halloween candy than most other states, says survey
- Phil Collins: 'I don’t like Miami particularly'
- DJ Irie gets put in the hot seat this Saturday at his own celebrity roast
- King Tide floods the streets of South Florida
- Jose Fernandez may get his own Miami street