Children's Jewelry In Miami
Miami-based Orianne Collins enters the world of children's jewelry with a collection full of loving tenderness and mischievous silliness.
Nestled inside Fendi Casa, Orianne Collins’ shop is brimming with handpicked lavish jewelry for men and women — and limited-edition pieces such as sweetsounding Reuge Music Boxes. New in store? Darling children's jewelry, too.
Yes, the ex of legendary rocker Phil Collins, Orianne, has created lines for generations to pass on and pieces that pique children's imaginations and allow them to enter the glorious world of fictional characters Scarlett and Oscar. From mother of pearl angels to Oscar's pirate world, there is something for every little one who enjoys imagination and exploration.
Here's to bling for the babes in your life.
90 Northwest 39th Street, Miami
- 5 Things You Didn’t Know Were Sprouting up In the Design District
- Where is the newest H&M going to open in South Florida? We know all the details
- Sawgrass Mills Memorial Day Super Sale
- H&M Aventura Is Getting a Facelift
- Destination Fashion 2016 Recap
- Design on a Dime 2016
- Bal Harbour Shops Hosts Film Festival for Fashion Lovers
- Trina Turk & Mr. Turk Boutique Opening in MiMo
- 9 New Stores At Sawgrass Mills
- F21 RED to Open