Children's Jewelry In Miami
Miami-based Orianne Collins enters the world of children's jewelry with a collection full of loving tenderness and mischievous silliness.
Nestled inside Fendi Casa, Orianne Collins’ shop is brimming with handpicked lavish jewelry for men and women — and limited-edition pieces such as sweetsounding Reuge Music Boxes. New in store? Darling children's jewelry, too.
Yes, the ex of legendary rocker Phil Collins, Orianne, has created lines for generations to pass on and pieces that pique children's imaginations and allow them to enter the glorious world of fictional characters Scarlett and Oscar. From mother of pearl angels to Oscar's pirate world, there is something for every little one who enjoys imagination and exploration.
Here's to bling for the babes in your life.
- Louis Vuitton Opens in the Design District
- Sawgrass Mills Expanding
- Meet Designer Rachel Roy at Macy's Dadeland
- Meet RHONY Heather Thomson
- What to Wear at The World Golf Championships-Cadillac Championship
- GBS Serving Up Free Get-Gorgeous Services
- Peep the Lilly Pultizer Jeep!
- New Store Openings at Aventura Mall
- Love is in the HAIR at Blo Midtown
- New Outlet Locations Coming Soon to Sawgrass Mills