Children's Consignment in Miami
Baby Posh Garage is brimming with new and pre-loved items specializing in maternity, baby gear, clothing, toys, strollers, books and more.
Baby Posh Garage
18060 W. Dixie Hwy., Aventura
The lowdown: Strollers, onesies, pajamas — oh my! — there’s lots for tots at Baby Posh Garage. The upscale children’s consignment boutique is brimming with new and pre-loved items specializing in maternity, baby gear, clothing, toys, strollers, books and more. “The best part is that the inventory changes daily so each visit is an exciting new experience,” Baby Posh Garage Owner Julie Tenenbaum says.
The ‘hood: Nestled down the street from Aventura Mall, Baby Posh is minutes away from Miami Squeeze, Peek-a-Boo Café, My Gym and Café Bambini. The store also boasts a sister location in Hollywood, too.
The ambience: Think shabby-chic-meets-sleek. Decadent chocolate hues, Belgian tufted wallpaper, pink-striped walls and custom made fixtures create a luxe vibe while industrial touches pepper the meticulously organized space.
The highlights: Customers can expect to scoop up brands such as Bugaboo, Burberry, Bloom, Boon, Baby Bjorn and Bratt Décor — all at a fraction of retail. Plus, local kiddie boutiques unload overstocked new items at a serious discount here. Pick up onsies, PJs, hats and socks priced at 99 cents for two, while strollers start as low as $25. Tenenbaum adds, “The merchandise changes by the hour and prices are below anyone’s expectations. The goal truly is, as our slogan boasts, ‘Have a posh baby at garage sale prices!’”
- Get a Whiff of Diptyque, Bal Harbour’s New Boutique
- KARE Opens Flagship in Midtown Miami
- Tom Ford’s Flagship Opens in Design District
- SWGR Opens Gallery and Apparel Store in Wynwood
- New Sunglass Shop Opens in Wynwood
- Discover Finds, a New South Miami Accessory Boutique
- Market Man Opens in South Miami
- Kit and Ace Opens in Wynwood
- Adrienne Bosh Brings Paris to Miami
- Suit up! There’s a New Menswear Mecca in Town