Cherry Bomb boutique opens
I need of some new duds? Head on over to Cherry Bomb Boutique opening party!
Sometimes fashion can be fruity sweet and a new South Beach boutique is offering local fashionistas all the tarty essentials.
Cherry Bomb Boutique, situated in the heart of South Beach, opens its doors this Friday, December 11th with a grand-opening celebration to introduce an ever-evolving, hand picked collection of contemporary fashion. The store carries items priced from $40 to $300. Some lines featured include Gemma, Aaron Ashe, Splendid, Dolce Vita, Kendra Scott, Ella Moss, Jamison, BB Dakota and Ali & Ro.
In addition to candle lines Voluspa and Archipelago, Cherry Bomb Boutique also supports up and coming apparel and jewelry designers. The store is also offering a special on all its holiday party and New Year's Eve essentials to get a taste of its offerings with a 15% discount for first-time visitors who mention the offer now through December 31st.
Ready, set, shop!
Cherry Bomb Boutique
1517 Alton Road
Miami Beach, FL
- Pop-Up Spas are Now a Thing...
- Upper Buena Vista to Up its BoHo Retail Game
- Hollywood Stars Love This Treatment. You Will Too
- Best Balayage in Miami: Gabriel Samra Hair Salon
- Behold the Uber of Nail Salons, Miami
- Where to eat and what to do in Cauley Square
- Louis Vuitton's Latest Launch Is Heavenly Scent
- Where to get $109 spa treatments through October
- For the Love of Frida Kahlo — and her Fashionista Ways
- Serpentine Style: Meet Python Handbag Designer Ximena Kavalekas