Cherry Bomb Boutique
Like its SoBe-based sister locale, the new Midtown Miami shop is chockfull of contemporary clothing, swimwear, handbags, jewelry and more.
The lowdown: Locals are loving Midtown Miami. Between its fresh mix of residences, retailers (Target! West Elm! Imagine!), restaurants (Sugarcane! Cheese Course! Five Guys!), offices and activities such as Miami Children’s Music, there’s a palpable energy here. The latest addition? Cherry Bomb Boutique. Like its SoBe-based sister locale, the shop is chockfull of contemporary clothing, swimwear, handbags, jewelry, shoes and even candles.
Co-owner Rosilyn Leon says, “We present modern, attainable, on-trend apparel in a contemporary, service-oriented setting.”
The ‘hood: The everything-in-one-place mecca — Midtown Miami. Located in the back of the shopping blocks, Cherry Bomb is a saunter away from Lime, Loehmann’s, Mercadito, NailBar, Dog Bar and more.
The ambience: White walls with pops of reds exude a modern vibe. Large windows beckon passersby to pop in and browse.
Highlights: Scoop up labels such as Joie, Myne, Alice + Olivia, J Brand, BB Dakota, Dolce Vita, Indah, J.J. Winters, Sabina NY, Gemma, Aaron Ashe, Splendid, Kendra Scott Jewelry, Ella Moss, Ark & Co, J and Ali Ro. Light up your life with Voluspa and Archipelago candles. Up-and-coming jewelry designers are also de rigueur.
The co-owner says: “Cherry Bomb offers clothing and accessories that exude a sense of ease, edginess and femininity,” Leon adds.
Cherry Bomb Boutique at Midtown Miami
3101 North Miami Avenue, #120, Miami
- The Showroom Opens In Coconut Grove
- Get Gorgeous At Miami's Best Beauty Emporium
- Men Love Bonobos Shorts. And Bonobos loves Wynwood. See Why...
- Liquido: Seriously Cute Workout Clothes That Will Actually Make You Want To Hit The Gym
- 5 Things You Need to Know About the New Givenchy Store at Aventura Mall
- The 5 Wonders of Wanderlista Boutique
- Fashion Designer Julian Chang Opening Boutique in MiMo District
- Get a Whiff of Diptyque, Bal Harbour’s New Boutique
- KARE Opens Flagship in Midtown Miami
- Tom Ford’s Flagship Opens in Design District