Chelsea Handler to headline South Beach Comedy Festival
Talk show host, actress, author and comedian Chelsea Handler helms the annual laugh fest, taking place April 1-4.
The Ninth Annual South Beach Comedy Festival is poised to keep the laughs going in 2014. The comedy showcase will take over Miami Beach from April 1-5 with headliner, the audacious (obnoxious?) and hilarious Chelsea Handler. A full line-up of performers still to come.
The Festival features the top acts in comedy and Chelsea Handler, who stops in Miami Beach as part of her "Uganda Be Kidding Me Live" tour, will take the stage on April 4. Tickets to her show go on sale Jan. 17 at 10 a.m. at www.southbeachcomedyfestival.com, Livenation.com or the Fillmore Miami Beach Box Office, at Ticketmaster outlets or by phone at 1-800-745-3000.
Chelsea Handler has taken the media by storm, creating a multiplatform empire as best-selling author, talk show host, actress, producer and stand-up comedian. As the host of E!’s “Chelsea Lately,” Handler has built her program into one of the highest rated shows on the network.
See and Do
- Regent Cocktail Club in Miami Beach teams up with Bookleggers Mobile Library for cocktail night
- Frost Museum to hold its inaugural Science Art Cinema event
- Mad Cat’s ‘Lazy Fair’ at Miami Theater Center reunites partners in crime
- 15 things to do with the kids in Miami Aug 24-30: Munchkin Fun's Top Picks
- PAMM Third Thursdays: Poplife Social featuring Million Young
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Aug. 21-23
- Munchkin Fun's top picks for family fun Aug 17-23
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Aug. 14-16
- "Weird Al" Yankovic brings his masterful musical parody to South Florida
- 'Cirque du soleil: Varekai' heads to South Florida to weave a personal story with classic myth