Chelsea Handler to headline South Beach Comedy Festival
Talk show host, actress, author and comedian Chelsea Handler helms the annual laugh fest, taking place April 1-4.
The Ninth Annual South Beach Comedy Festival is poised to keep the laughs going in 2014. The comedy showcase will take over Miami Beach from April 1-5 with headliner, the audacious (obnoxious?) and hilarious Chelsea Handler. A full line-up of performers still to come.
The Festival features the top acts in comedy and Chelsea Handler, who stops in Miami Beach as part of her "Uganda Be Kidding Me Live" tour, will take the stage on April 4. Tickets to her show go on sale Jan. 17 at 10 a.m. at www.southbeachcomedyfestival.com, Livenation.com or the Fillmore Miami Beach Box Office, at Ticketmaster outlets or by phone at 1-800-745-3000.
Chelsea Handler has taken the media by storm, creating a multiplatform empire as best-selling author, talk show host, actress, producer and stand-up comedian. As the host of E!’s “Chelsea Lately,” Handler has built her program into one of the highest rated shows on the network.
See and Do
- Bayfront Park hosts tree lighting event to kick off holiday season
- Momix will perform and teach a master class at Broward Center
- 17 Fun Things to Do This Holiday Week: Nov 23-29
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami this weekend - Nov. 20-22
- ‘Newsies’ dances its way back to South Florida with a charming leading man
- Some Miami Book Fair events of note (in a weekend of hundreds)
- Miami Book Fair, a literary cornucopia, kicks off
- Give Miami Day, Nov. 19, is a chance to support Miami charities
- 15 things to do with the kids this week: Munchkin Fun's Top Picks
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami this weekend - Nov. 13-15