Chelsea Handler to headline South Beach Comedy Festival
Talk show host, actress, author and comedian Chelsea Handler helms the annual laugh fest, taking place April 1-4.
The Ninth Annual South Beach Comedy Festival is poised to keep the laughs going in 2014. The comedy showcase will take over Miami Beach from April 1-5 with headliner, the audacious (obnoxious?) and hilarious Chelsea Handler. A full line-up of performers still to come.
The Festival features the top acts in comedy and Chelsea Handler, who stops in Miami Beach as part of her "Uganda Be Kidding Me Live" tour, will take the stage on April 4. Tickets to her show go on sale Jan. 17 at 10 a.m. at www.southbeachcomedyfestival.com, Livenation.com or the Fillmore Miami Beach Box Office, at Ticketmaster outlets or by phone at 1-800-745-3000.
Chelsea Handler has taken the media by storm, creating a multiplatform empire as best-selling author, talk show host, actress, producer and stand-up comedian. As the host of E!’s “Chelsea Lately,” Handler has built her program into one of the highest rated shows on the network.
See and Do
- Yoga del Barrio comes to jugofresh
- Earth Day, spring parties, egg hunts and Munchkin Fun's 10 other fun things to do this week
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - April 11-13
- Egg hunts and photo ops for Easter 2014
- Miami Beach Gay Pride takes over South Beach this weekend
- Choreographer Trey McIntyre brings community and artistic inspiration from Boise to Miami
- Deering Estate Festival of the Arts offers three days of events
- Heineken TransAtlantic Festival trae excelencia rockera a Miami Beach
- Heineken Transatlantic Festival brings global sounds to Miami
- PhilanthroFest Outdoor Festival returns to Wolfson Campus