Chelsea Handler to headline South Beach Comedy Festival
Talk show host, actress, author and comedian Chelsea Handler helms the annual laugh fest, taking place April 1-4.
The Ninth Annual South Beach Comedy Festival is poised to keep the laughs going in 2014. The comedy showcase will take over Miami Beach from April 1-5 with headliner, the audacious (obnoxious?) and hilarious Chelsea Handler. A full line-up of performers still to come.
The Festival features the top acts in comedy and Chelsea Handler, who stops in Miami Beach as part of her "Uganda Be Kidding Me Live" tour, will take the stage on April 4. Tickets to her show go on sale Jan. 17 at 10 a.m. at www.southbeachcomedyfestival.com, Livenation.com or the Fillmore Miami Beach Box Office, at Ticketmaster outlets or by phone at 1-800-745-3000.
Chelsea Handler has taken the media by storm, creating a multiplatform empire as best-selling author, talk show host, actress, producer and stand-up comedian. As the host of E!’s “Chelsea Lately,” Handler has built her program into one of the highest rated shows on the network.
See and Do
- Munchkin Fun's top picks for family fun July 27 - Aug 2
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - July 24-26
- Overtown Music & Arts Festival is a soulful afternoon in historic Miami neighborhood
- International Salsa Festival takes over Tamiami Park for three days of salsa's finest performers
- Munchkin Fun's top picks for family fun July20-26
- Free and Cheap things to do in Miami - July 17-19
- The Project [theatre] takes over Bardot with immersive hip hop theater
- 15 things to do with the kids in Miami July 13-19: Munchkin Fun's Top Picks
- ‘Operation Pedro Pan: The Cuban Children’s Exodus' at HistoryMiami commemorates a dramatic migration
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - July 10-12