Chefs Help Japan
Eat well and do good Tuesday, April 2
Eat well and do good Tuesday, April 2 as Allen Susser leads a group of star chefs in a fundraising dinner for Japanese relief efforts. Enjoy a sushi and sake reception and a seven-course plated meal prepared by Allen, Ingrid Hoffman (Food Network), Thomas Buckley (Nobu), Andre Bienvenu (Joe’s Stone Crab), Gabriel Fenton (Bourbon Steak), Douglas Rodriguez (D Rodriguez), Abe Ng (Sushi Maki) and Timon Balloo (Sugarcane). The dinner will take place at Chef Allen’s in Aventura and each course will be prepared by a different chef. $150 per person, proceeds will benefit ChefsHelpJapan.com. 305-935-2900.
Tuesday, April 5 at 7pm, $150 per person
19088 NE 29th Ave, Aventura
- Taste Chinese, Mexican and Japanese in one bite — for one night only
- A vegetarian gastropub? It's coming to (where else?) South Beach
- Where you can taste a prize-winning doughnut in Miami
- These are Miami's most popular brunch spots, says Yelp
- Pollo Tropical wants you to cheat — on your chicken
- Three perfect words: Free chocolate croissants
- Burgers and beer in Brickell on National Cheeseburger Day
- Who has Miami's favorite fried chicken?
- This local Haitian chef will be on Food Network — again
- A reason for Miami foodies to drive north to Palm Beach