Chefs Help Japan
Eat well and do good Tuesday, April 2
Tuesday, April 5 at 7pm, $150 per person
19088 NE 29th Ave, Aventura
Eat well and do good Tuesday, April 2 as Allen Susser leads a group of star chefs in a fundraising dinner for Japanese relief efforts. Enjoy a sushi and sake reception and a seven-course plated meal prepared by Allen, Ingrid Hoffman (Food Network), Thomas Buckley (Nobu), Andre Bienvenu (Joe’s Stone Crab), Gabriel Fenton (Bourbon Steak), Douglas Rodriguez (D Rodriguez), Abe Ng (Sushi Maki) and Timon Balloo (Sugarcane). The dinner will take place at Chef Allen’s in Aventura and each course will be prepared by a different chef. $150 per person, proceeds will benefit ChefsHelpJapan.com. 305-935-2900.
- Miami Beach's Macchialina to open in Asheville
- Fresh American Bistro debuts in Sunny Isles
- The List: Seagrape's Michelle Bernstein
- Pubbelly and Wynwood Brewing Co. to open restaurant, beer bar on cruise ship
- Are these the best restaurants in South Florida?
- La Nuit en Rosé wine festival coming to Miami Beach Edition
- Miami's 15 most anticipated restaurants of 2015
- The List: 50 Eggs' John Kunkel
- The Burgies: Who will be South Florida's 2015 comfort-food champions?
- Southern Italian restaurant Campania opens Wednesday in Miami