Chefs Help Japan
Eat well and do good Tuesday, April 2
Tuesday, April 5 at 7pm, $150 per person
19088 NE 29th Ave, Aventura
Eat well and do good Tuesday, April 2 as Allen Susser leads a group of star chefs in a fundraising dinner for Japanese relief efforts. Enjoy a sushi and sake reception and a seven-course plated meal prepared by Allen, Ingrid Hoffman (Food Network), Thomas Buckley (Nobu), Andre Bienvenu (Joe’s Stone Crab), Gabriel Fenton (Bourbon Steak), Douglas Rodriguez (D Rodriguez), Abe Ng (Sushi Maki) and Timon Balloo (Sugarcane). The dinner will take place at Chef Allen’s in Aventura and each course will be prepared by a different chef. $150 per person, proceeds will benefit ChefsHelpJapan.com. 305-935-2900.
- Pubbelly's L'echon Brasserie closes in Miami Beach
- Five restaurants put Miami's fried chicken on the map
- The List: Best food in Miami with Palme d'Or's Gregory Pugin
- Is Thomas Keller opening a restaurant in Miami?
- Azul names Benjamin Murray chef de cuisine
- La Moderna Italian restaurant and bar opens in Sunset Harbour
- Kids Eat Free July 1-31: Feast on Munchkin Eats
- Michael Schwartz to close Cayman Islands outpost of Michael's Genuine Food & Drink
- The Dutch's BBQ series returns July 1
- The List: 10 best bets for Father's Day dining in South Florida