Chefs Help Japan
Eat well and do good Tuesday, April 2
Tuesday, April 5 at 7pm, $150 per person
19088 NE 29th Ave, Aventura
Eat well and do good Tuesday, April 2 as Allen Susser leads a group of star chefs in a fundraising dinner for Japanese relief efforts. Enjoy a sushi and sake reception and a seven-course plated meal prepared by Allen, Ingrid Hoffman (Food Network), Thomas Buckley (Nobu), Andre Bienvenu (Joe’s Stone Crab), Gabriel Fenton (Bourbon Steak), Douglas Rodriguez (D Rodriguez), Abe Ng (Sushi Maki) and Timon Balloo (Sugarcane). The dinner will take place at Chef Allen’s in Aventura and each course will be prepared by a different chef. $150 per person, proceeds will benefit ChefsHelpJapan.com. 305-935-2900.
- Chefs named at new Miami restaurants Centro Taco, Laffa Mediterranean and Zest
- The List: Miami's best food with Sushi Maki's Abe Ng
- Miami's best burgers are getting fired up at Burger Brawl
- The List: Miami's best foods with Cantina La Veinte's Santiago Gómez
- La Embajada to open restaurant, coffee bar, music venue in Wynwood
- Tamarina hires exec chef from 'Best New Restaurant' winner Dolce
- Miami's most anticipated restaurants: Where are they now?
- Michelle Bernstein opens Cena by Michy in Miami's MiMo neighborhood
- Where to Treat Mom for Mother's Day
- The List: Miami's best bites with Sugarcane's Timon Balloo