Chefs Help Japan
Eat well and do good Tuesday, April 2
Eat well and do good Tuesday, April 2 as Allen Susser leads a group of star chefs in a fundraising dinner for Japanese relief efforts. Enjoy a sushi and sake reception and a seven-course plated meal prepared by Allen, Ingrid Hoffman (Food Network), Thomas Buckley (Nobu), Andre Bienvenu (Joe’s Stone Crab), Gabriel Fenton (Bourbon Steak), Douglas Rodriguez (D Rodriguez), Abe Ng (Sushi Maki) and Timon Balloo (Sugarcane). The dinner will take place at Chef Allen’s in Aventura and each course will be prepared by a different chef. $150 per person, proceeds will benefit ChefsHelpJapan.com. 305-935-2900.
Tuesday, April 5 at 7pm, $150 per person
19088 NE 29th Ave, Aventura
- Zak the Baker closed, reopens Friday
- "Celebrity" status won't get you into Eating House's sold-out 4/20 dinner
- 10 New Restaurants Coming Soon to Downtown Doral
- Game of Thrones-inspired dishes at Beaker & Gray
- O, Miami poetry shows up in local food
- Two for one: Barley chef to open pizza pop up in Dadeland
- Balans restaurant owner found dead
- Which Miami seafood chef won last weekend's pork cooking competition?
- New menu for Raleigh Hotel restaurant
- This Miami chef was named Food & Wine best new chef