Chefs Giorgio Rapicavoli, Alberto Cabrera & Jose Mendin host a FMCancer charity brunch May 17
Three chefs, six dishes & one cause at PB Steak
Booze, Brunch & Boobs
Saturday, May 17
1787 Purdy Ave, Miami Beach
Feast with local celebrity as chefs Giorgio Rapicavoli, Alberto Cabrera & Jose Mendin co-host a FMCancer charity brunch Saturday, May 17 at PB Steak. The "Booze, Brunch & Boobs" event will benefit local Hilarey Reader Duarte, who was diagnosed with stage 3C breast cancer last October.
The six-course family-style feast features McBrisket, shrimp & grits and carbonara eggs Benedict. $50 per person, optional $20 bottomless Zonin Prosecco mimosas or $28 bottomless bloody Mary’s, Zonin Prosecco mimosas, sangria, & micheladas. Seatings at 12 and 2:30pm, reservations required - 305-695-9550
- The List: Oceanaire's Kareem Anguin
- Miami Beach's Macchialina to open in Asheville
- Fresh American Bistro debuts in Sunny Isles
- The List: Seagrape's Michelle Bernstein
- Pubbelly and Wynwood Brewing Co. to open restaurant, beer bar on cruise ship
- Are these the best restaurants in South Florida?
- La Nuit en Rosé wine festival coming to Miami Beach Edition
- Miami's 15 most anticipated restaurants of 2015
- The List: 50 Eggs' John Kunkel
- The Burgies: Who will be South Florida's 2015 comfort-food champions?