Chefs for Haiti
On Thursday night $50 gets you open bar and food from 17 Miami-based chefs - and all for Haiti relief.
100 Chopin Plaza, Miami
On Thursday, March 11, InterContinental Miami along with some of the area’s top chefs will host the fundraising event "Chefs with a Purpose: Haiti" benefiting International Firefighters Assistance in Haiti.
From 6:30 - 9:30 p.m. guests will enjoy a variety of signature menu items from participating chefs (complete list below), including InterContinental Miami's own resident chef and the event's Chef Chair Alex Feher, Gibraltar at Grove Isle's Jeff O'Neil, Pacific Time's Chef Jonathan Eismann, Talula's Andrea Curto-Randazzo and Mandarin Oriental's Clay Conley.
Admission is $50 at the door and includes food, cocktails, music by local fave, Joe Dert and valet.
RSVP is required by contacting Helpforhaiti@taraink.com or calling 305-864-3434, ext. 311.
- Andrea Curto - Randazzo, Talula
- Cindy Hutson - Ortanique on the Mile
- Clay Conley - Mandarin Oriental, Miami
- Douglas Sisk - Atlantis Paradise Hotel & Resort Bahamas
- Jayaseelan Mariadoss - Indian Palate
- Jeff O'Neil - Gibraltar at Grove Isle
- Johnny Vinczencz - Johhny V
- Jonathan Eismann - Pacific Time
- Jonathan Wright - The Setai
- Jorge Montes - Chef George
- Luis Padilla - Grill on the Alley
- Malka Espinel - The Art Institue of Fort Lauderdale
- Patrick Newman - Intercontinental Austin
- Peter Laufer - Intercontinental Houston
- Tim Andriola - Timo
- The List: Miami's best foods with Cleo's Danny Elmaleh
- Brad Kilgore wants to alter your perceptions at Alter
- Rosinella owners open Sunset Juice Café in SoBe
- 9beach Fusion Kitchen & Lounge Bar set to open in South Beach
- Former Seaspice chef to oversee food at Fort Lauderdale hotel-condo
- More tacos on the way: Wapo Taco opening in Coral Gables
- The List: Miami's best eats with Piripi's Najat Kaanache
- Settle into island time at Calypso Raw Bar in Pompano Beach
- Chefs named at new Miami restaurants Centro Taco, Laffa Mediterranean and Zest
- Memorable views, mostly forgettable food at Fresh American Bistro