Chefs for Haiti
On Thursday night $50 gets you open bar and food from 17 Miami-based chefs - and all for Haiti relief.
100 Chopin Plaza, Miami
On Thursday, March 11, InterContinental Miami along with some of the area’s top chefs will host the fundraising event "Chefs with a Purpose: Haiti" benefiting International Firefighters Assistance in Haiti.
From 6:30 - 9:30 p.m. guests will enjoy a variety of signature menu items from participating chefs (complete list below), including InterContinental Miami's own resident chef and the event's Chef Chair Alex Feher, Gibraltar at Grove Isle's Jeff O'Neil, Pacific Time's Chef Jonathan Eismann, Talula's Andrea Curto-Randazzo and Mandarin Oriental's Clay Conley.
Admission is $50 at the door and includes food, cocktails, music by local fave, Joe Dert and valet.
RSVP is required by contacting Helpforhaiti@taraink.com or calling 305-864-3434, ext. 311.
- Andrea Curto - Randazzo, Talula
- Cindy Hutson - Ortanique on the Mile
- Clay Conley - Mandarin Oriental, Miami
- Douglas Sisk - Atlantis Paradise Hotel & Resort Bahamas
- Jayaseelan Mariadoss - Indian Palate
- Jeff O'Neil - Gibraltar at Grove Isle
- Johnny Vinczencz - Johhny V
- Jonathan Eismann - Pacific Time
- Jonathan Wright - The Setai
- Jorge Montes - Chef George
- Luis Padilla - Grill on the Alley
- Malka Espinel - The Art Institue of Fort Lauderdale
- Patrick Newman - Intercontinental Austin
- Peter Laufer - Intercontinental Houston
- Tim Andriola - Timo
- Doubling down: Chefs Jeff McInnis and Janine Booth to open second Miami Beach restaurant
- The Cypress Room in Miami is now Cypress Tavern: See the differences
- Vegan cuisine is in Full Bloom in Miami Beach
- The List: 10 best Miami restaurants with Sugar Factory's chef
- Miami restaurant review: Marion's French glow shines on Brickell
- Miami food events: Pubbelly gets fishy, Vagabond chef Alex Chang cooks at Fooq's
- 9 new Asian restaurants in Miami and Miami Beach
- Former Miami restaurant owner Joshua Woodward pleaded no contest Friday to attempted murder for trying to induce a miscarriage
- 5 restaurant openings to know about in Miami and Fort Lauderdale
- Miami's 10 best restaurants with chef Jimmy Carey of Jimmy'z Kitchen