Chefs for Haiti
On Thursday night $50 gets you open bar and food from 17 Miami-based chefs - and all for Haiti relief.
100 Chopin Plaza, Miami
On Thursday, March 11, InterContinental Miami along with some of the area’s top chefs will host the fundraising event "Chefs with a Purpose: Haiti" benefiting International Firefighters Assistance in Haiti.
From 6:30 - 9:30 p.m. guests will enjoy a variety of signature menu items from participating chefs (complete list below), including InterContinental Miami's own resident chef and the event's Chef Chair Alex Feher, Gibraltar at Grove Isle's Jeff O'Neil, Pacific Time's Chef Jonathan Eismann, Talula's Andrea Curto-Randazzo and Mandarin Oriental's Clay Conley.
Admission is $50 at the door and includes food, cocktails, music by local fave, Joe Dert and valet.
RSVP is required by contacting Helpforhaiti@taraink.com or calling 305-864-3434, ext. 311.
- Andrea Curto - Randazzo, Talula
- Cindy Hutson - Ortanique on the Mile
- Clay Conley - Mandarin Oriental, Miami
- Douglas Sisk - Atlantis Paradise Hotel & Resort Bahamas
- Jayaseelan Mariadoss - Indian Palate
- Jeff O'Neil - Gibraltar at Grove Isle
- Johnny Vinczencz - Johhny V
- Jonathan Eismann - Pacific Time
- Jonathan Wright - The Setai
- Jorge Montes - Chef George
- Luis Padilla - Grill on the Alley
- Malka Espinel - The Art Institue of Fort Lauderdale
- Patrick Newman - Intercontinental Austin
- Peter Laufer - Intercontinental Houston
- Tim Andriola - Timo
- Spring Chicken to open in former Miami's Best Pizza in Coral Gables
- Seed Food & Wine Festival returns to Miami for a celebration of plant-based cuisine
- The Forge in Miami Beach to host kickoff dinner for James Beard Foundation program
- Chefs Up Front dinners in Miami and Fort Lauderdale to benefit kids
- Cavalli Restaurant in South Beach goes into hibernation
- Brew in Miami wins first-place award from Society of Professional Journalists
- Florida craft beer tasting is Aug. 26 at Mandarin Oriental's MO Bar + Lounge
- Miami Spice 2015: Grading the top restaurants
- Way more than spuds at Mash Potatoes restaurant in Coral Gables
- Marion Miami restaurant gets set to open in Brickell