Chefs for Haiti
On Thursday night $50 gets you open bar and food from 17 Miami-based chefs - and all for Haiti relief.
100 Chopin Plaza, Miami
On Thursday, March 11, InterContinental Miami along with some of the area’s top chefs will host the fundraising event "Chefs with a Purpose: Haiti" benefiting International Firefighters Assistance in Haiti.
From 6:30 - 9:30 p.m. guests will enjoy a variety of signature menu items from participating chefs (complete list below), including InterContinental Miami's own resident chef and the event's Chef Chair Alex Feher, Gibraltar at Grove Isle's Jeff O'Neil, Pacific Time's Chef Jonathan Eismann, Talula's Andrea Curto-Randazzo and Mandarin Oriental's Clay Conley.
Admission is $50 at the door and includes food, cocktails, music by local fave, Joe Dert and valet.
RSVP is required by contacting Helpforhaiti@taraink.com or calling 305-864-3434, ext. 311.
- Andrea Curto - Randazzo, Talula
- Cindy Hutson - Ortanique on the Mile
- Clay Conley - Mandarin Oriental, Miami
- Douglas Sisk - Atlantis Paradise Hotel & Resort Bahamas
- Jayaseelan Mariadoss - Indian Palate
- Jeff O'Neil - Gibraltar at Grove Isle
- Johnny Vinczencz - Johhny V
- Jonathan Eismann - Pacific Time
- Jonathan Wright - The Setai
- Jorge Montes - Chef George
- Luis Padilla - Grill on the Alley
- Malka Espinel - The Art Institue of Fort Lauderdale
- Patrick Newman - Intercontinental Austin
- Peter Laufer - Intercontinental Houston
- Tim Andriola - Timo
- Oolite to debut vegan dishes at Conscious Bite Out dinner Dec. 11
- Lique Restaurant & Lounge opens on Intracoastal Waterway in North Miami Beach
- Miami restaurant review: Vintro Kitchen in Miami Beach
- Stripsteak at the Fontainebleau is the latest in Michael Mina's South Florida mini-empire
- Indian caterer Tasty Kerala cooks feasts from Fort Lauderdale kitchen
- ROK: BGR hosts Fall Beer Festival this Wednesday
- Sandbar in Coconut Grove is renamed The Hot Rock after 'Bar Rescue' takeover
- Kuro Japanese restaurant to open at Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino
- The List: Mignonette and Blue Collar chef-owner Danny Serfer
- Tamarina puts coastal Italian flavors in downtown Miami