Chefs converge at the FN Lounge at the W
Kick off time! On Wednesday evening, Food Network Magazine editor Peggy Mansfield cohosted the Miami Lounge at The Dutch at W South Beach to start the South Beach Wine & Food Festival right.
Guests mingled with the culinary themed cable channel's biggest stars, Anne Burrell, Sunny Anderson and Jeff Mauro.
On the menu: specialty cocktails as well as hors d’oeuvres and desserts inspired by the magazine’s March bacon-themed issue. Think: Salty, smoky and sweet.
On Our Radar
- Jookin with Lil Buck in Miami
- Glamorous red carpet for Miss Universe
- Christian Slater shows up at party
- Shaq: from basketball to law enforcement
- Amber Rose makes a splash in Miami
- Shannen Doherty talks new reality show
- Brazilian soccer star keeps the party going
- Joanna Krupa suing fellow Housewives star
- Magic Johnson at book appearance
- Justin Bieber misses another hearing