Chefs converge at the FN Lounge at the W
Kick off time! On Wednesday evening, Food Network Magazine editor Peggy Mansfield cohosted the Miami Lounge at The Dutch at W South Beach to start the South Beach Wine & Food Festival right.
Guests mingled with the culinary themed cable channel's biggest stars, Anne Burrell, Sunny Anderson and Jeff Mauro.
On the menu: specialty cocktails as well as hors d’oeuvres and desserts inspired by the magazine’s March bacon-themed issue. Think: Salty, smoky and sweet.
On Our Radar
- Talking to Ana Maria in Novela Land star
- Chazz Palminteri tells his 'Bronx Tale'
- Athletes seen partying in Miami
- Is Miami Heat star Chris Bosh OK?
- Latin stars come together for Premios Lo Nuestro
- William Levy front and center at rum event
- Diana Nyad to re-create famous swim on stage
- Report: Rapper Vanilla Ice arrested
- Emeril Lagasse talks food, milestones and Florida
- Wyclef Jean, Barry Gibb among performers at Miami Beach centennial concert