Chefs converge at the FN Lounge at the W
Kick off time! On Wednesday evening, Food Network Magazine editor Peggy Mansfield cohosted the Miami Lounge at The Dutch at W South Beach to start the South Beach Wine & Food Festival right.
Guests mingled with the culinary themed cable channel's biggest stars, Anne Burrell, Sunny Anderson and Jeff Mauro.
On the menu: specialty cocktails as well as hors d’oeuvres and desserts inspired by the magazine’s March bacon-themed issue. Think: Salty, smoky and sweet.
On Our Radar
- David Cassidy cited after car crash
- Young magician to appear at Arsht gala
- Phil Collins set to perform at charity gala
- Soledad O'Brien at 'I Am Latino in America' conference
- Shaq to host Barry University bash
- Cindy Crawford in town for new book
- Miami Marlins VIPs focus on wellness
- Alex Rodriguez buys pricey condo
- Eberjey joins bra drive, gives discounts during October.
- Miami Heat's Amar's Stoudemire feted at The Forge