Chefs converge at the FN Lounge at the W
Kick off time! On Wednesday evening, Food Network Magazine editor Peggy Mansfield cohosted the Miami Lounge at The Dutch at W South Beach to start the South Beach Wine & Food Festival right.
Guests mingled with the culinary themed cable channel's biggest stars, Anne Burrell, Sunny Anderson and Jeff Mauro.
On the menu: specialty cocktails as well as hors d’oeuvres and desserts inspired by the magazine’s March bacon-themed issue. Think: Salty, smoky and sweet.
On Our Radar
- Kathie Lee Gifford at Boca Bachannal
- Ex Real Housewives of Miami star arrested
- Local chef a contestant on 'Hell's Kitchen'
- Big Bang Theory star Jim Parsons in Miami
- Dan Aykroyd making stops in Broward
- Scott Disick set to appear at Crazy Horse in Pompano Beach
- Toni Braxton meets up with the Wades at benefit
- Sir Richard Branson takes in Formula E
- Nick Zano talks being a Florida guy
- Victoria's Secret spring break party