Chefs converge at the FN Lounge at the W
Kick off time! On Wednesday evening, Food Network Magazine editor Peggy Mansfield cohosted the Miami Lounge at The Dutch at W South Beach to start the South Beach Wine & Food Festival right.
Guests mingled with the culinary themed cable channel's biggest stars, Anne Burrell, Sunny Anderson and Jeff Mauro.
On the menu: specialty cocktails as well as hors d’oeuvres and desserts inspired by the magazine’s March bacon-themed issue. Think: Salty, smoky and sweet.
On Our Radar
- Arms closed shut? Scott Stapp's wife files for divorce
- Gloria Estefan to lead Q&A
- CSI Miami star Omar Miller talks Weekend Fix
- Dwyane Wade getting ready for A Night on the Runwade
- Mr. Olympia Phil Heath gives diet and exercise tips before the holidays
- Pharrell can't sell his Miami condo
- Supermodel Elle Macpherson at opening of Stripsteak
- Eric Trump marries in Palm Beach
- Miami actor Carlos Ponce stays busy
- Jersey Belle star Jaime Sullivan in Miami