Chef Michael Jacobs' Hidden Kitchen at Blackbird Ordinary
Miami Heat chef pops up at Brickell area bar
Chef Michael Jacobs, whose clientele includes the Miami Heat, has launched a special weekly Hidden Kitchen pop-up at Friday’s Earlybird party at Blackbird Ordinary, 729 SW 1st Ave., from 5 p.m. to 10 p.m. Located on the bar’s back patio, the menu changes frequently and features four different street-food-style items, all for $5 each. On that menu: veggie tacos, slow roasted pulled pork Bahn Mi, brisket and truffle mac and cheese, Blackbird hummus and chips and more.
- Now open: Coconut Grove's Spasso--"Simple, honest, brutal food"
- Food Network UK star Andy Bates brings "refined British pub food" to A&E District with 3-day pop up
- Blair Wilson, Mike Isabella, Jennifer Carroll, George Pagnois headline Surfcomber food fest
- The Bridge Cocktail Bar's December takeover of The Local Craft Food & Drink
- Kevin Cory transforms NAOE sibling into N Shabu Shabu
- Alinea in Residence comes to Miami: Chef Grant Achatz to pop up at Faena Miami Beach
- Former Miami restaurant owner Joshua Woodward pleaded no contest Friday to attempted murder for trying to induce a miscarriage
- Jose Garces planning Miami restaurant
- Update: CANCELED Brooklyn's Pies 'n' Thighs pops up at the Mondrian
- Restaurant Michael Schwartz is out at the Raleigh Hotel on South Beach