Chef Michael Jacobs' Hidden Kitchen at Blackbird Ordinary
Miami Heat chef pops up at Brickell area bar
Chef Michael Jacobs, whose clientele includes the Miami Heat, has launched a special weekly Hidden Kitchen pop-up at Friday’s Earlybird party at Blackbird Ordinary, 729 SW 1st Ave., from 5 p.m. to 10 p.m. Located on the bar’s back patio, the menu changes frequently and features four different street-food-style items, all for $5 each. On that menu: veggie tacos, slow roasted pulled pork Bahn Mi, brisket and truffle mac and cheese, Blackbird hummus and chips and more.
- Jerry's Famous Deli on South Beach is now closed
- Now open: N by Naoe, Kevin Cory's new Brickell Key prix fixe lunch spot
- Ibiza club and Señor Frog's opening in South Beach?
- Umami Burger in Miami Beach closed; Blue Collar has new chef de cuisine; Phillip Bryant leaves Swine
- Khong River House experiments with new menu items
- Closed for "summer vacation": La Maison Miami
- CATCH is closed and allegedly moving to a new Miami location
- NYC-based the Chef Agency expands to Miami
- The Rumor Mill: Bal Harbour's La Goulue on way out, Stephen Starr in
- Slice of Brazil comes to life on urban farm in Fort Lauderdale