Chef Michael Jacobs' Hidden Kitchen at Blackbird Ordinary
Miami Heat chef pops up at Brickell area bar
Chef Michael Jacobs, whose clientele includes the Miami Heat, has launched a special weekly Hidden Kitchen pop-up at Friday’s Earlybird party at Blackbird Ordinary, 729 SW 1st Ave., from 5 p.m. to 10 p.m. Located on the bar’s back patio, the menu changes frequently and features four different street-food-style items, all for $5 each. On that menu: veggie tacos, slow roasted pulled pork Bahn Mi, brisket and truffle mac and cheese, Blackbird hummus and chips and more.
729 SW 1st Ave.
- Ex Milos chef to head up kitchen at Miami River Greek spot, KIKI on the River
- Rick Bayless restaurant Red O opening in downtown Miami next summer
- Where sushi blends old world and new on South Beach
- Top 5 Arepas in Miami from Yelp
- Mimo Restaurant The Fed Shuts Down
- Where to find artisanal chocolate in South Florida
- These are the most popular Indian restaurants in Miami
- How to get gourmet clean eating in South Beach
- RIP Randazzo's Little Italy in Coral Gables
- Who has Miami's favorite acai bowls? Yelp! weighs in