Chef to lead Spartico pizza class
4/27/2011Jonathan Eismann, consulting chef for Spartico at the Mayfair, 3000 Florida Ave., Coconut Grove, will lead two family-oriented pizza-making classes Saturday beginning at 11 a.m. and 2 p.m. The hands-on, 90-minute sessions will includes a four-course meal, a glass of wine for adults and a Spartico apron. Cost is $50 for adults, $35 for children including tax and tip. Reservations are required; 305-779-5100.
- Pubbelly's L'echon Brasserie closes in Miami Beach
- Red Ginger rolls sushi and izakaya small plates in SoFi
- Eat the best of the wurst at Bavaria Haus in Bayside Marketplace
- Is Thomas Keller opening a restaurant in Miami?
- Azul names Benjamin Murray chef de cuisine
- La Moderna Italian restaurant and bar opens in Sunset Harbour
- Kids Eat Free July 1-31: Feast on Munchkin Eats
- Michael Schwartz to close Cayman Islands outpost of Michael's Genuine Food & Drink
- The Dutch's BBQ series returns July 1
- Tom Colicchio's Beachcraft opens with earnest seasonal cooking