Chef to lead Spartico pizza class
4/27/2011Jonathan Eismann, consulting chef for Spartico at the Mayfair, 3000 Florida Ave., Coconut Grove, will lead two family-oriented pizza-making classes Saturday beginning at 11 a.m. and 2 p.m. The hands-on, 90-minute sessions will includes a four-course meal, a glass of wine for adults and a Spartico apron. Cost is $50 for adults, $35 for children including tax and tip. Reservations are required; 305-779-5100.
- 7 Top Fort Lauderdale Waterfront Restaurants
- 3D Printed Candy arrives in Miami on June 1 at Dylan’s Candy Bar
- Cuba's oldest beer reborn in Miami
- Grilling this weekend? Here are a grillmaster's '10 Commandments'
- Fusion of cultures nets stellar ramen at Ichimi
- 7 Top Fine Dining Waterfront Restaurants in Miami
- First Look: Downtown gets a dose of Caribbean flavors at Zest
- Make this cocktail: Sushi Garage's Lychee Mule
- Midtown Oyster Bar brings more than oysters
- Coral Gables, Dadeland get anticipated new restaurants