Chef to lead Spartico pizza class
4/27/2011Jonathan Eismann, consulting chef for Spartico at the Mayfair, 3000 Florida Ave., Coconut Grove, will lead two family-oriented pizza-making classes Saturday beginning at 11 a.m. and 2 p.m. The hands-on, 90-minute sessions will includes a four-course meal, a glass of wine for adults and a Spartico apron. Cost is $50 for adults, $35 for children including tax and tip. Reservations are required; 305-779-5100.
- This Cuban-American landmark is as good as it gets for Miami flavors
- This brewery wants to prove your abuelita's domino game is strong
- How to get a free pizza at Brickell's newest Italian eatery this week
- These are the best Miami Spice options in Coconut Grove
- Beer ice cream is real — and it will be boozy
- Historic S&S Diner won't be evicted — for now
- What are Miami's best spots for late-night eats?
- Best bets for Miami Spice in Coral Gables
- Nine courses for $90 dollars on a 90th anniversary
- This Brickell spot lets you look out over Miami with a cocktail