Chef Jeremiah's retro fab Subatomic sandwich shop debuts December 2 at The Wolfsonian-FIU
A throwback sub shop with 'blessings on bread'
It's only apropos that a chef with a fancy for all things retro-fab (see: gastroPOD Airstream Trailer, logos) would set up shop at the retro-fab Wolfsonian-FIU, and that's exactly what Chef Jeremiah Bullfrog is doing with his latest post-modern offering: Subatomic, a "throwback sub shop" housed in the museum's gift shop slash cafe space opening Monday, December 2 for a "scaled down sneak preview." According to the chef, you can "Expect blessings on bread. Creative subs such as house smoked turkey n' Lil Kim's chi or flat iron roast beef." All meats will be made in house and the bread, we're told, will be the best in town. Of course, all subs will be blinged out with Jeremiah's other biz--PICKLEpeople condiments. Panther coffee will be served. Oh, and as for what in g-d's name Lil Kim's chi is? House made kimchi. They don't call the chef the "white Rick Ross" for nothing, you know.
- From 1826 to 50 Eggs: Danny Grant to helm 'two new concepts' for John Kunkel's growing culinary empire
- Exclusive! Top Chef Masters' Patricia Yeo is Khong River House's new executive chef
- Japanese speakeasy BLK Orchid opening at Townhouse Hotel Oct. 17
- Coyo Taco Wynwood opening mid November
- Kris Wessel's A.I.R. near Lincoln Road closing after less than 2 months
- Miami Smokers opening retail shop & deli in Little Havana
- Chef Jeremiah's swinesational P.I.G. 5 lineup announced!
- Tickets now on sale for LUCKYRICE Festival's 5th Anniversary by Bombay Sapphire East and hosted by Masaharu Morimoto
- The Rumor Mill: Brad Kilgore leaving J&G Grill? Danny Grant out at 1826? Taperia Raca & more
- Giorgio Rapicavoli’s Taperia Raca sold, closed