Chef Jeremiah's retro fab Subatomic sandwich shop debuts December 2 at The Wolfsonian-FIU
A throwback sub shop with 'blessings on bread'
It's only apropos that a chef with a fancy for all things retro-fab (see: gastroPOD Airstream Trailer, logos) would set up shop at the retro-fab Wolfsonian-FIU, and that's exactly what Chef Jeremiah Bullfrog is doing with his latest post-modern offering: Subatomic, a "throwback sub shop" housed in the museum's gift shop slash cafe space opening Monday, December 2 for a "scaled down sneak preview." According to the chef, you can "Expect blessings on bread. Creative subs such as house smoked turkey n' Lil Kim's chi or flat iron roast beef." All meats will be made in house and the bread, we're told, will be the best in town. Of course, all subs will be blinged out with Jeremiah's other biz--PICKLEpeople condiments. Panther coffee will be served. Oh, and as for what in g-d's name Lil Kim's chi is? House made kimchi. They don't call the chef the "white Rick Ross" for nothing, you know.
- Coya Miami opening Thursday, February 19
- 3.5 star review can't keep 27 open; Broken Shaker, restaurant shut temporarily at Freehand
- Wynwood Diner opening in March
- Chef Jeremiah opening in Aventura Mall & joining Grant Achatz's restaurant rez system Tock
- BREAKING: Hedy Goldsmith leaving The Genuine Hospitality Group, relocating to LA
- STK's 'more accessible' sibling STK Rebel opening in downtown Miami
- Crumb on Parchment alum Nicole Votano tapped as Fooq's executive chef
- Chef Art Smith is giving away #101GayWeddings at James Royal Palm during #SOBEWFF
- Lucky Strike bowling lanes on Miami Beach closes; Trader Joe's moving in?
- Armadillo Cafe to open in Boca Raton