Chef Jeremiah's retro fab Subatomic sandwich shop debuts December 2 at The Wolfsonian-FIU
A throwback sub shop with 'blessings on bread'
It's only apropos that a chef with a fancy for all things retro-fab (see: gastroPOD Airstream Trailer, logos) would set up shop at the retro-fab Wolfsonian-FIU, and that's exactly what Chef Jeremiah Bullfrog is doing with his latest post-modern offering: Subatomic, a "throwback sub shop" housed in the museum's gift shop slash cafe space opening Monday, December 2 for a "scaled down sneak preview." According to the chef, you can "Expect blessings on bread. Creative subs such as house smoked turkey n' Lil Kim's chi or flat iron roast beef." All meats will be made in house and the bread, we're told, will be the best in town. Of course, all subs will be blinged out with Jeremiah's other biz--PICKLEpeople condiments. Panther coffee will be served. Oh, and as for what in g-d's name Lil Kim's chi is? House made kimchi. They don't call the chef the "white Rick Ross" for nothing, you know.
- New kitchen leadership at Bocce Bar?
- Mignonette oyster bar in Miami's Edgwater slated for Aug. 1 opening and we have the menu!
- Jerry's Famous Deli on South Beach is now closed
- Now open: N by Naoe, Kevin Cory's new Brickell Key prix fixe lunch spot
- Ibiza club and Señor Frog's opening in South Beach?
- Umami Burger in Miami Beach closed; Blue Collar has new chef de cuisine; Phillip Bryant leaves Swine
- Khong River House experiments with new menu items
- Closed for "summer vacation": La Maison Miami
- CATCH is closed and allegedly moving to a new Miami location
- NYC-based the Chef Agency expands to Miami