Chef Jeremiah's Pod Brunch at The Wolfsonian's Dynamo Cafe Saturday, October 12
$39 prix fixe brunch
Instead of stalking the Gastropod around town like the paparazzi chasing an A-list celebrity for a change, Chef Jeremiah is bringing is signature brunch to The Wolfsonian's Dynamo Cafe from 11:30 a.m. to 3 p.m. Saturday, October 12. Tickets are $39 for a prix fixe menu that also includes reduced admission to the museum. To purchase tickets, click here.
The working menu as of October 8 was:
- Now open: Coconut Grove's Spasso--"Simple, honest, brutal food"
- Food Network UK star Andy Bates brings "refined British pub food" to A&E District with 3-day pop up
- Blair Wilson, Mike Isabella, Jennifer Carroll, George Pagnois headline Surfcomber food fest
- The Bridge Cocktail Bar's December takeover of The Local Craft Food & Drink
- Kevin Cory transforms NAOE sibling into N Shabu Shabu
- Alinea in Residence comes to Miami: Chef Grant Achatz to pop up at Faena Miami Beach
- Former Miami restaurant owner Joshua Woodward pleaded no contest Friday to attempted murder for trying to induce a miscarriage
- Jose Garces planning Miami restaurant
- Update: CANCELED Brooklyn's Pies 'n' Thighs pops up at the Mondrian
- Restaurant Michael Schwartz is out at the Raleigh Hotel on South Beach