Chef Jeremiah's Pod Brunch at The Wolfsonian's Dynamo Cafe Saturday, October 12
$39 prix fixe brunch
Instead of stalking the Gastropod around town like the paparazzi chasing an A-list celebrity for a change, Chef Jeremiah is bringing is signature brunch to The Wolfsonian's Dynamo Cafe from 11:30 a.m. to 3 p.m. Saturday, October 12. Tickets are $39 for a prix fixe menu that also includes reduced admission to the museum. To purchase tickets, click here.
The working menu as of October 8 was:
1001 Washington Ave.
- BLT Steak losing the B and adding Seafood to become LT Steak & Seafood
- Grilling this weekend? Here are a grillmaster's '10 Commandments'
- The Stones, McCartney, Dylan & DeRosa! Izzy's Fish & Oyster's Jamie DeRosa repping Miami at The Desert Trip
- The #FoieLife:Chef Jeremiah's Duck Duck Goose quacking in Wynwood June
- 5 last-minute Mother's Day brunches in Miami
- A night of dishing on Miami's culinary scene at Wynwood Yard
- Extra Ordinary: Vandy Vanderwarker of Charleston's The Ordinary shucking up at Mignonette in May
- Blue Collar restaurant hosting 2016 Matzo Chase - a scavenger hunt in Miami
- Richard Hales opening Bird & Bone Hot Chicken & Ribs at The Wynwood Yard
- Now Closed: The Oceanaire Seafood Room. Coming Soon to Mary Brickell Village: "Another Landry's concept"