Chef Jeremiah Bullfrog named chef of The Broken Shaker
Miami's fave Pod person teams up with Bar Lab for November debut at The Freehand (FKA Indian Creek Hotel)
This just in: Jeremiah Bullfrog of gastroPodMiami and, most recently, picklePeoples fame has been chosen to lead the food operations at the second and permanent installment of boozy, Bar Lab fave The Broken Shaker at the Indian Creek Hotel, debuting sometime in November. That hotel, incidentally, is now known as the Freehand. Chef will be multi-tasking, running the kitchen at the full service restaurant there and on his mod, mobile kitchen as well. Jeremiah will be pairing his cuisine to match the creations by the mad scientists of the cocktail scene, Gabriel Orta and Elad Zvi, whose permanent permutation of their groundbreaking pop-up bar comes just in time to silence critics who say the whole pop-up thing is passe already. Always ahead of the curve. Stay tuned for more details.
- Food Network chef Ben Vaughn joins Swine Southern Table & Bar for 2-month takeover
- Michael Pirolo, Aaron Brooks & Niven Patel join Kaytlin Brakefield on 3-course collab
- Chef Michael Schwartz to open Fi’lia, a new Italian concept, in Brickell in fall of 2016
- Move over koji: The "Approachable" Restaurant is Miami's latest, hottest food trend
- Picking your political poison: Broken Shaker debuts the Sorry Donald cocktail
- Who makes Miami's prettiest latte?
- 9 recipes to get you in the mood for #NegroniWeek
- Eating House's Giorgio Rapicavoli's 2-night Azul collaboration
- Donuts and cocktails for Friday's National Donut Day
- A new Top 10: Cypress Tavern cracks list of 2016's best-reviewed restaurants