Chef Jeremiah Bullfrog named chef of The Broken Shaker
Miami's fave Pod person teams up with Bar Lab for November debut at The Freehand (FKA Indian Creek Hotel)
This just in: Jeremiah Bullfrog of gastroPodMiami and, most recently, picklePeoples fame has been chosen to lead the food operations at the second and permanent installment of boozy, Bar Lab fave The Broken Shaker at the Indian Creek Hotel, debuting sometime in November. That hotel, incidentally, is now known as the Freehand. Chef will be multi-tasking, running the kitchen at the full service restaurant there and on his mod, mobile kitchen as well. Jeremiah will be pairing his cuisine to match the creations by the mad scientists of the cocktail scene, Gabriel Orta and Elad Zvi, whose permanent permutation of their groundbreaking pop-up bar comes just in time to silence critics who say the whole pop-up thing is passe already. Always ahead of the curve. Stay tuned for more details.
- 5 last-minute Mother's Day brunches in Miami
- A night of dishing on Miami's culinary scene at Wynwood Yard
- Extra Ordinary: Vandy Vanderwarker of Charleston's The Ordinary shucking up at Mignonette in May
- Blue Collar restaurant hosting 2016 Matzo Chase - a scavenger hunt in Miami
- Richard Hales opening Bird & Bone Hot Chicken & Ribs at The Wynwood Yard
- Now Closed: The Oceanaire Seafood Room. Coming Soon to Mary Brickell Village: "Another Landry's concept"
- Norwegian DJ Kygo's just desserts at Komodo
- Top Chef Paul Qui of Faena Hotel's heralded Pao arrested for alleged drug-fueled assault on girlfriend
- Bachour Bakery + Bistro opening March 25 on Brickell
- High end Kaori by Walter Martino opening in Brickell area February 23