Chef Jeremiah Bullfrog named chef of The Broken Shaker
Miami's fave Pod person teams up with Bar Lab for November debut at The Freehand (FKA Indian Creek Hotel)
This just in: Jeremiah Bullfrog of gastroPodMiami and, most recently, picklePeoples fame has been chosen to lead the food operations at the second and permanent installment of boozy, Bar Lab fave The Broken Shaker at the Indian Creek Hotel, debuting sometime in November. That hotel, incidentally, is now known as the Freehand. Chef will be multi-tasking, running the kitchen at the full service restaurant there and on his mod, mobile kitchen as well. Jeremiah will be pairing his cuisine to match the creations by the mad scientists of the cocktail scene, Gabriel Orta and Elad Zvi, whose permanent permutation of their groundbreaking pop-up bar comes just in time to silence critics who say the whole pop-up thing is passe already. Always ahead of the curve. Stay tuned for more details.
- Morimoto South Beach opening October 1 and we have the menu!
- Top Chef Masters contestant Herb Wilson is executive chef of SoFi's forthcoming Red Ginger
- Michelle Bernstein to bring a little Crumb on Parchment to Miami Dolphins games
- Albert Trummer's Drawing Room Bar & Lounge to open at new Shelborne
- Seasalt & Pepper slammed with new lawsuits
- La Maison owes $12,922.69 in back rent
- Adria Alum opening Piripi in the Gables
- London's Coya opening on Brickell
- Unlimited tacos and beer for $18.21 debuts at Toro Toro
- New kitchen leadership at Bocce Bar