Chef Jeremiah Bullfrog of gastroPOD debuts in Rick Ross commercial for Reebok
Chef Bullfrog gets carried away with eggs
Check out Chef Jeremiah Bullfrog of gastroPOD and former Freehand fame (he's outta there and will be hosting a podBrunch from noon to 4 p.m. Sunday, March 24 at Gab Studio in Wynwood), in his TV debut in Rick Ross's new Reebok commercial. Some may say the chef and the rapper are brothers from another mother -- or at least the same beard. Bullfrog, who has been dubbed the hip hop chef, agrees, saying, "They call me the white Rick Ross."
As for his next move after his departure from The Broken Shaker, Bullfrog can't comment on record as per his agreement and a Freehand spokesperson would only say he's "no longer with the property," but we're sure he'll be popping up somewhere, be it on TV, in his POD, splashing around in a vat of brine, in the VIP section with Rick Ross, or a kitchen near you. Stay tuned.
- Where to find artisanal chocolate in South Florida
- These are the most popular Indian restaurants in Miami
- How to get gourmet clean eating in South Beach
- RIP Randazzo's Little Italy in Coral Gables
- Who has Miami's favorite acai bowls? Yelp! weighs in
- Tap 42 opening second Miami location in ex-Aperio space in Midtown
- Nibble + Squeak dining club for "parents with pipsqueaks" launches in Miami August 24 at Mignonette
- The Rumor Mill: Murmurs of more Miami restaurant, market closings and chef firings . . .
- 305 Brews beer and coffee bar opening in August in Midtown Miami
- Alex Chang leaves The Vagabond, which will re-debut with new chef, new name