Chef Jeremiah Bullfrog of gastroPOD debuts in Rick Ross commercial for Reebok
Chef Bullfrog gets carried away with eggs
Check out Chef Jeremiah Bullfrog of gastroPOD and former Freehand fame (he's outta there and will be hosting a podBrunch from noon to 4 p.m. Sunday, March 24 at Gab Studio in Wynwood), in his TV debut in Rick Ross's new Reebok commercial. Some may say the chef and the rapper are brothers from another mother -- or at least the same beard. Bullfrog, who has been dubbed the hip hop chef, agrees, saying, "They call me the white Rick Ross."
As for his next move after his departure from The Broken Shaker, Bullfrog can't comment on record as per his agreement and a Freehand spokesperson would only say he's "no longer with the property," but we're sure he'll be popping up somewhere, be it on TV, in his POD, splashing around in a vat of brine, in the VIP section with Rick Ross, or a kitchen near you. Stay tuned.
- Former Miami restaurant owner Joshua Woodward pleaded no contest Friday to attempted murder for trying to induce a miscarriage
- Jose Garces planning Miami restaurant
- Update: CANCELED Brooklyn's Pies 'n' Thighs pops up at the Mondrian
- Restaurant Michael Schwartz is out at the Raleigh Hotel on South Beach
- Raleigh on the sale rack and Restaurant Michael Schwartz out?
- Luther Campbell hosts dinner party at Mignonette on November 11
- Chef Jeremiah & Roel Alcudia team up on gastroDobo, a 1-night Filipino pop-up in Wynwood
- GK Bistronomie bringing 'globally inspired Peruvian' cuisine to Wynwood
- Habit Burger opens in Miami, donates first-week proceeds to charity
- 'Chopped' champ Mathias Gervais opening modern Asian restaurant at The Setai