Chef Jeremiah Bullfrog of gastroPOD debuts in Rick Ross commercial for Reebok
Chef Bullfrog gets carried away with eggs
Check out Chef Jeremiah Bullfrog of gastroPOD and former Freehand fame (he's outta there and will be hosting a podBrunch from noon to 4 p.m. Sunday, March 24 at Gab Studio in Wynwood), in his TV debut in Rick Ross's new Reebok commercial. Some may say the chef and the rapper are brothers from another mother -- or at least the same beard. Bullfrog, who has been dubbed the hip hop chef, agrees, saying, "They call me the white Rick Ross."
As for his next move after his departure from The Broken Shaker, Bullfrog can't comment on record as per his agreement and a Freehand spokesperson would only say he's "no longer with the property," but we're sure he'll be popping up somewhere, be it on TV, in his POD, splashing around in a vat of brine, in the VIP section with Rick Ross, or a kitchen near you. Stay tuned.
- BLT Steak losing the B and adding Seafood to become LT Steak & Seafood
- Grilling this weekend? Here are a grillmaster's '10 Commandments'
- The Stones, McCartney, Dylan & DeRosa! Izzy's Fish & Oyster's Jamie DeRosa repping Miami at The Desert Trip
- The #FoieLife:Chef Jeremiah's Duck Duck Goose quacking in Wynwood June
- 5 last-minute Mother's Day brunches in Miami
- A night of dishing on Miami's culinary scene at Wynwood Yard
- Extra Ordinary: Vandy Vanderwarker of Charleston's The Ordinary shucking up at Mignonette in May
- Blue Collar restaurant hosting 2016 Matzo Chase - a scavenger hunt in Miami
- Richard Hales opening Bird & Bone Hot Chicken & Ribs at The Wynwood Yard
- Now Closed: The Oceanaire Seafood Room. Coming Soon to Mary Brickell Village: "Another Landry's concept"