Chef involved in fatal accident
A pedestrian was killed by an SUV rushing away from an earlier crash in West Miami-Dade. The tragedy happened Wednesday at Northwest Fourth Street at 72nd Avenue. A Ford Explorer careered out of control, hitting the pedestrian on the sidewalk before and smashing into a utility pole. Police say the vehicle, driven by famed local chef Jonathan Eismann (Pacific Time, Fin, Spartico) was involved in an earlier crash with a Nissan Sentra three blocks away. Several hundred residents a several businesses lost power after the crash.
Charges are pending.
On Our Radar
- Pitbull isn't just Mr. 305, he's Mr. Florida
- Gabrielle Anwar set to marry this weekend
- William Levy celebrates 35th birthday in Miami
- LeBron James sells his Miami mansion
- World Cup champ Kelley O'Hara at the W
- Wilmer Valderrama in Miami
- Vanilla Ice headed to the Design District?
- Thrive Seminar, Nelson Foundation will award local entrepreneur $10,000 on Thursday on Miami Beach
- Comedian Jo Koy at Magic City Casino
- Want to get gorgeous fast? Glamsquad is one solution