Chef involved in fatal accident
A pedestrian was killed by an SUV rushing away from an earlier crash in West Miami-Dade. The tragedy happened Wednesday at Northwest Fourth Street at 72nd Avenue. A Ford Explorer careered out of control, hitting the pedestrian on the sidewalk before and smashing into a utility pole. Police say the vehicle, driven by famed local chef Jonathan Eismann (Pacific Time, Fin, Spartico) was involved in an earlier crash with a Nissan Sentra three blocks away. Several hundred residents a several businesses lost power after the crash.
Charges are pending.
On Our Radar
- 3 rare pre-embargo Cuban cigars to buy in Miami
- How to get the celebrity bikini body you crave
- Luis Guzman in Miami: Spanish is easier than French
- Miami artist Becky Rosa unveils massive public art installation at Wynwood gallery
- Antonio Banderas: I have an attachment to Miami
- Runway Reviews from Miami Fashion Week 2016
- Do you live in one of the most stressed out places in Florida?
- Gwen Stefani's having trouble selling tickets for tour
- Miami Fashion Week arrives with new celebs and a fresh vision
- 5 things to know about 2 Chainz