Chef involved in fatal accident
A pedestrian was killed by an SUV rushing away from an earlier crash in West Miami-Dade. The tragedy happened Wednesday at Northwest Fourth Street at 72nd Avenue. A Ford Explorer careered out of control, hitting the pedestrian on the sidewalk before and smashing into a utility pole. Police say the vehicle, driven by famed local chef Jonathan Eismann (Pacific Time, Fin, Spartico) was involved in an earlier crash with a Nissan Sentra three blocks away. Several hundred residents a several businesses lost power after the crash.
Charges are pending.
On Our Radar
- Rick Ross celebrates 10 years of 'Port of Miami'
- 5 reasons why everyone should watch Premios Tu Mundo
- Ricky Martin in Miami Beach with Maluma
- Armand Assante remembers 'Mambo Kings' premiere
- Zika cases found in Miami Beach, pregnant women warned to stay away by CDC
- Kanye West's Life of Pablo pop up shop in Miami
- Miami hurdler Brianna Rollins rules!
- Disney princess Aimee Carrero a Miami girl
- Are Anna Kournikova and Enrique Iglesias married?
- 6 things to do so you don't get Zika