Chef Fabio Viviani shows off kitchen skills
At Casa Tua
Former NFL wide receiver turned ESPN analyst Desmond Howard got some good eats on Saturday when he linked up with celebrity chef Fabio Viviani at Casa Tua in Miami Beach. The former Top Chef contestant, who hails from Italy, hosted a Bertolli-sponsored cooking demonstration, making meatballs and whole wheat pasta orachitte with amatriciana sauce. NBC6's Trina Robinson was also there, and refreshingly didn't shy away from the carbs.
On Our Radar
- Victoria's Angel model in Miami for 2 appearances
- Want to spend New Year's Eve with Pitbull?
- Make-A-Wish Ball celebrates 20 years at the InterContinental Miami with Diana Ross performance, Oz theme
- Jingle Ball lineup includes big music names
- Stars come out for Book of Life premiere
- Launch of new Arts & Entertainment District features free coffee on Wednesdays
- Report: Miami ranks No. 1 for attractive people, nightclubs and singles scene
- CIndy Crawford does cocktails in Miami
- One Direction's Harry Styles does Miami
- For sale: LeBron James' Miami mansion