Chef Fabio Viviani shows off kitchen skills
At Casa Tua
Former NFL wide receiver turned ESPN analyst Desmond Howard got some good eats on Saturday when he linked up with celebrity chef Fabio Viviani at Casa Tua in Miami Beach. The former Top Chef contestant, who hails from Italy, hosted a Bertolli-sponsored cooking demonstration, making meatballs and whole wheat pasta orachitte with amatriciana sauce. NBC6's Trina Robinson was also there, and refreshingly didn't shy away from the carbs.
On Our Radar
- Boca Raton's Ariana Grande splits from rapper
- Bryan "Birdman" Williams pays up
- Luis Miguel takes a bath in real estate deal
- Michael Buble's Instagram post criticized
- Estefans’ star search is over for ‘On Your Feet’
- Artist Romero Britto sues Apple
- Dave Chappelle parties, Bow Wow holds court
- Mario Lopez serves as grand marshal at Miami Beach Gay Pride parade
- Here's your chance to audition for 'La Banda"
- Scott Eastwood talks 'The Longest Ride' from ranch in Davie