Chef Fabio Viviani shows off kitchen skills
At Casa Tua
Former NFL wide receiver turned ESPN analyst Desmond Howard got some good eats on Saturday when he linked up with celebrity chef Fabio Viviani at Casa Tua in Miami Beach. The former Top Chef contestant, who hails from Italy, hosted a Bertolli-sponsored cooking demonstration, making meatballs and whole wheat pasta orachitte with amatriciana sauce. NBC6's Trina Robinson was also there, and refreshingly didn't shy away from the carbs.
On Our Radar
- Miami teen hits the big time
- Inside details of Sofia Vergara's wedding
- DWTS cast members will present SWAY: A Dance Trilogy at Olympia Theater
- Trey Songz and friends spend the day giving back.
- Recap: Miami.com Experience - Pop-Up Dinner at Bocce with Sugarcane
- Tiger Woods' ex holds dinner in Palm Beach
- Jamaican pop star OMI at club opening
- Miami's (wannabe) adopted son David Beckham is 'Sexiest Man'
- Influence Miami at Bakehouse Art Complex
- Fab 5 Freddy featured in a salon at YoungArts tonight