Chef Fabio Viviani shows off kitchen skills
At Casa Tua
Former NFL wide receiver turned ESPN analyst Desmond Howard got some good eats on Saturday when he linked up with celebrity chef Fabio Viviani at Casa Tua in Miami Beach. The former Top Chef contestant, who hails from Italy, hosted a Bertolli-sponsored cooking demonstration, making meatballs and whole wheat pasta orachitte with amatriciana sauce. NBC6's Trina Robinson was also there, and refreshingly didn't shy away from the carbs.
On Our Radar
- Sarah Jessica Parker popping in to Bloomingdale's Aventura
- 3 rare pre-embargo Cuban cigars to buy in Miami
- How to get the celebrity bikini body you crave
- Luis Guzman in Miami: Spanish is easier than French
- Miami artist Becky Rosa unveils massive public art installation at Wynwood gallery
- Antonio Banderas: I have an attachment to Miami
- Runway Reviews from Miami Fashion Week 2016
- Do you live in one of the most stressed out places in Florida?
- Gwen Stefani's having trouble selling tickets for tour
- Miami Fashion Week arrives with new celebs and a fresh vision