Chef Fabio Viviani shows off kitchen skills
At Casa Tua
Former NFL wide receiver turned ESPN analyst Desmond Howard got some good eats on Saturday when he linked up with celebrity chef Fabio Viviani at Casa Tua in Miami Beach. The former Top Chef contestant, who hails from Italy, hosted a Bertolli-sponsored cooking demonstration, making meatballs and whole wheat pasta orachitte with amatriciana sauce. NBC6's Trina Robinson was also there, and refreshingly didn't shy away from the carbs.
On Our Radar
- Estelle paints the town red at Blue Martini
- Giving advice on the modeling industry
- Maks Chmerkovskiy dancing into town
- Want to buy Scottie Pippen's house?
- Meet Jason Taylor at Macy's
- Popular TV anchor Louis Aguirre leaving Miami for Hollywood gig
- Diana Ross headlining annual gala
- Duran Duran movie coming to Miami Beach Cinematheque
- Tryouts for Estefan musical at Arsht
- Erasure kicks off its world tour at The Fillmore