Chef Cindy Hutson to open Zest restaurant in downtown Miami
Zest and Zest Mrkt will be located in the Southeast Financial Center.
Downtown Miami’s Southeast Financial Center (200 S. Biscayne Blvd.) is adding a new restaurant and grab-and-go concept: Zest and Zest Mrkt, both by Ortanique’s well-known executive chef and owner, Cindy Hutson, said Cushman and Wakefield, which handled the lease for the building.
Zest, coming in the fall, will occupy a 3,500-square-foot space featuring a centralized, open kitchen, with patio dining. Its lunch and dinner menu will feature Asian, South American and Caribbean influences. Zest also will have a private dining room for groups of up to 30 guests.
The grab-and-go component, Zest Mrkt, will offer a variety of breakfast and lunch options.
Hutson's new dining options at Southeast Financial Center will join other local eateries Spris and The Cheese Course, as well as The Newsstand by Books & Books.
200 S. Biscayne Blvd., Miami
- Extra Ordinary: Vandy Vanderwarker of Charleston's The Ordinary shucking up at Mignonette in May
- Blue Collar restaurant hosting 2016 Matzo Chase - a scavenger hunt in Miami
- Richard Hales opening Bird & Bone Hot Chicken & Ribs at The Wynwood Yard
- Now Closed: The Oceanaire Seafood Room. Coming Soon to Mary Brickell Village: "Another Landry's concept"
- Norwegian DJ Kygo's just desserts at Komodo
- Top Chef Paul Qui of Faena Hotel's heralded Pao arrested for alleged drug-fueled assault on girlfriend
- Bachour Bakery + Bistro opening March 25 on Brickell
- High end Kaori by Walter Martino opening in Brickell area February 23
- Juvia's Japanese sibling Sushi Garage opens in Miami's Sunset Harbor 'hood
- Now open: Coconut Grove's Spasso--"Simple, honest, brutal food"