Chef Cindy Hutson to open Zest restaurant in downtown Miami
Zest and Zest Mrkt will be located in the Southeast Financial Center.
Downtown Miami’s Southeast Financial Center (200 S. Biscayne Blvd.) is adding a new restaurant and grab-and-go concept: Zest and Zest Mrkt, both by Ortanique’s well-known executive chef and owner, Cindy Hutson, said Cushman and Wakefield, which handled the lease for the building.
Zest, coming in the fall, will occupy a 3,500-square-foot space featuring a centralized, open kitchen, with patio dining. Its lunch and dinner menu will feature Asian, South American and Caribbean influences. Zest also will have a private dining room for groups of up to 30 guests.
The grab-and-go component, Zest Mrkt, will offer a variety of breakfast and lunch options.
Hutson's new dining options at Southeast Financial Center will join other local eateries Spris and The Cheese Course, as well as The Newsstand by Books & Books.
200 S. Biscayne Blvd., Miami
- Food Network chef Ben Vaughn joins Swine Southern Table & Bar for 2-month takeover
- Michael Pirolo, Aaron Brooks & Niven Patel join Kaytlin Brakefield on 3-course collab
- Chef Michael Schwartz to open Fi’lia, a new Italian concept, in Brickell in fall of 2016
- Move over koji: The "Approachable" Restaurant is Miami's latest, hottest food trend
- Picking your political poison: Broken Shaker debuts the Sorry Donald cocktail
- Who makes Miami's prettiest latte?
- 9 recipes to get you in the mood for #NegroniWeek
- Eating House's Giorgio Rapicavoli's 2-night Azul collaboration
- Donuts and cocktails for Friday's National Donut Day
- A new Top 10: 4-star Plant Food and Wine tops 2016's best-reviewed restaurants