Chef Cindy Hutson to open Zest restaurant in downtown Miami
Zest and Zest Mrkt will be located in the Southeast Financial Center.
200 S. Biscayne Blvd., Miami
Downtown Miami’s Southeast Financial Center (200 S. Biscayne Blvd.) is adding a new restaurant and grab-and-go concept: Zest and Zest Mrkt, both by Ortanique’s well-known executive chef and owner, Cindy Hutson, said Cushman and Wakefield, which handled the lease for the building.
Zest, coming in the fall, will occupy a 3,500-square-foot space featuring a centralized, open kitchen, with patio dining. Its lunch and dinner menu will feature Asian, South American and Caribbean influences. Zest also will have a private dining room for groups of up to 30 guests.
The grab-and-go component, Zest Mrkt, will offer a variety of breakfast and lunch options.
Hutson's new dining options at Southeast Financial Center will join other local eateries Spris and The Cheese Course, as well as The Newsstand by Books & Books.
- Marion Miami restaurant gets set to open in Brickell
- Dinner Lab hosts Miami meal with gin pairings on Aug. 25
- Miami restaurateur Michael Schwartz faces federal lawsuit alleging employee mistreatment
- Wynwood Diner opens this weekend in Miami
- The District, Moye restaurants close in Miami
- Golden Fig opening to the public July 27
- Hallandale Beach's Hyde Beach Kitchen+Cocktails opening September 1
- Chef Allen Susser delivers a sustainable seafood dinner
- Wapo Taco! opening Coral Gables location Friday July 10 with free tacos & beer
- Golden Fig farmhouse restaurant opening late summer in ex OTC space