Chef Cindy Hutson to open Zest restaurant in downtown Miami
Zest and Zest Mrkt will be located in the Southeast Financial Center.
200 S. Biscayne Blvd., Miami
Downtown Miami’s Southeast Financial Center (200 S. Biscayne Blvd.) is adding a new restaurant and grab-and-go concept: Zest and Zest Mrkt, both by Ortanique’s well-known executive chef and owner, Cindy Hutson, said Cushman and Wakefield, which handled the lease for the building.
Zest, coming in the fall, will occupy a 3,500-square-foot space featuring a centralized, open kitchen, with patio dining. Its lunch and dinner menu will feature Asian, South American and Caribbean influences. Zest also will have a private dining room for groups of up to 30 guests.
The grab-and-go component, Zest Mrkt, will offer a variety of breakfast and lunch options.
Hutson's new dining options at Southeast Financial Center will join other local eateries Spris and The Cheese Course, as well as The Newsstand by Books & Books.
- Michelle Bernstein to bring a little Crumb on Parchment to Miami Dolphins games
- Albert Trummer's Drawing Room Bar & Lounge to open at new Shelborne
- Seasalt & Pepper slammed with new lawsuits
- La Maison owes $12,922.69 in back rent
- Adria Alum opening Piripi in the Gables
- London's Coya opening on Brickell
- Unlimited tacos and beer for $18.21 debuts at Toro Toro
- New kitchen leadership at Bocce Bar
- Mignonette oyster bar in Miami's Edgwater slated for Aug. 1 opening and we have the menu!
- Jerry's Famous Deli on South Beach is now closed