Chef Cindy Hutson to open Zest restaurant in downtown Miami
Zest and Zest Mrkt will be located in the Southeast Financial Center.
200 S. Biscayne Blvd., Miami
Downtown Miami’s Southeast Financial Center (200 S. Biscayne Blvd.) is adding a new restaurant and grab-and-go concept: Zest and Zest Mrkt, both by Ortanique’s well-known executive chef and owner, Cindy Hutson, said Cushman and Wakefield, which handled the lease for the building.
Zest, coming in the fall, will occupy a 3,500-square-foot space featuring a centralized, open kitchen, with patio dining. Its lunch and dinner menu will feature Asian, South American and Caribbean influences. Zest also will have a private dining room for groups of up to 30 guests.
The grab-and-go component, Zest Mrkt, will offer a variety of breakfast and lunch options.
Hutson's new dining options at Southeast Financial Center will join other local eateries Spris and The Cheese Course, as well as The Newsstand by Books & Books.
- Unlimited tacos and beer for $18.21 debuts at Toro Toro
- New kitchen leadership at Bocce Bar
- Mignonette oyster bar in Miami's Edgwater slated for Aug. 1 opening and we have the menu!
- Jerry's Famous Deli on South Beach is now closed
- Now open: N by Naoe, Kevin Cory's new Brickell Key prix fixe lunch spot
- Ibiza club and Señor Frog's opening in South Beach?
- Umami Burger in Miami Beach closed; Blue Collar has new chef de cuisine; Phillip Bryant leaves Swine
- Khong River House experiments with new menu items
- Closed for "summer vacation": La Maison Miami
- CATCH is closed and allegedly moving to a new Miami location