Chef Allen's grilled cheeserie The Daily Melt is what's for breakfast
Free sandwiches to celebrate Daily Melt's Midtown breakfast launch Wednesday, Aug. 28
Chef Allen Susser's giving into demands and launching breakfast service at the Midtown location of his grilled cheese restaurant, The Daily Melt. "We've had requests for breakfast since our very first days in The Shops at Midtown," Susser says. "It was a demand we wanted to meet and one we are thrilled to be launching now." Now being from 7 a.m. to 11 a.m. Wednesday, August 28, during which time the first 100 customers will get one of six free Breakfast Melts. Among those melts: turkey bacon with egg and mozzarella on whole wheat bread; Canadian & Brie with Canadian bacon, egg and brie on a whole wheat muffin; and Veggie Frittata with tomato, mushroom, spinach, onion and provolone on sourdough. Other breakfast fare includes the Maple Bacon Melt with bacon, egg, maple syrup and cheddar melt on sourdough slices; the Egg in the Nest--backon and Muenster grilled cheese topped with a fried egg; and French toast with Nutella, fontina cheese and cinnamon sugar.
- Albert Trummer's Drawing Room Bar & Lounge to open at new Shelborne
- Seasalt & Pepper slammed with new lawsuits
- La Maison owes $12,922.69 in back rent
- Adria Alum opening Piripi in the Gables
- London's Coya opening on Brickell
- Unlimited tacos and beer for $18.21 debuts at Toro Toro
- New kitchen leadership at Bocce Bar
- Mignonette oyster bar in Miami's Edgwater slated for Aug. 1 opening and we have the menu!
- Jerry's Famous Deli on South Beach is now closed
- Now open: N by Naoe, Kevin Cory's new Brickell Key prix fixe lunch spot