Chef Allen's grilled cheeserie The Daily Melt is what's for breakfast
Free sandwiches to celebrate Daily Melt's Midtown breakfast launch Wednesday, Aug. 28
Chef Allen Susser's giving into demands and launching breakfast service at the Midtown location of his grilled cheese restaurant, The Daily Melt. "We've had requests for breakfast since our very first days in The Shops at Midtown," Susser says. "It was a demand we wanted to meet and one we are thrilled to be launching now." Now being from 7 a.m. to 11 a.m. Wednesday, August 28, during which time the first 100 customers will get one of six free Breakfast Melts. Among those melts: turkey bacon with egg and mozzarella on whole wheat bread; Canadian & Brie with Canadian bacon, egg and brie on a whole wheat muffin; and Veggie Frittata with tomato, mushroom, spinach, onion and provolone on sourdough. Other breakfast fare includes the Maple Bacon Melt with bacon, egg, maple syrup and cheddar melt on sourdough slices; the Egg in the Nest--backon and Muenster grilled cheese topped with a fried egg; and French toast with Nutella, fontina cheese and cinnamon sugar.
- Free Food, Drink & More at My Ceviche Midtown's 3-Day Grand Opening Block Party Dec. 16
- New at Townhouse: K Ramen. Burger. Beer. Plus rooftop "destination" The Cape
- COYO Taco's Scott Linquist opens OLLA Nov. 28 on Lincoln Road
- Bazaar Mar by José Andrés at SLS Brickell open for biz Nov. 22
- My Ceviche opening 6th outpost later this month at The Shops at Midtown
- Is Jack Nicholson an investor in a soon-to-open Miami restaurant?
- Michael Schwartz's Fi'lia opens in Brickell next week
- Brazil's 24/7 French bistro Paris 6 opening October 24 on Miami Beach
- Mignonette opening second location in ex-Gourmet Diner space on Biscayne
- Ferran Adrià, Jorge Muñoz, Aaron Mulliss & Nick Beardshaw in Miami for Estrella Damm Gastronomy Congress