Chef Allen's grilled cheeserie The Daily Melt is what's for breakfast
Free sandwiches to celebrate Daily Melt's Midtown breakfast launch Wednesday, Aug. 28
Chef Allen Susser's giving into demands and launching breakfast service at the Midtown location of his grilled cheese restaurant, The Daily Melt. "We've had requests for breakfast since our very first days in The Shops at Midtown," Susser says. "It was a demand we wanted to meet and one we are thrilled to be launching now." Now being from 7 a.m. to 11 a.m. Wednesday, August 28, during which time the first 100 customers will get one of six free Breakfast Melts. Among those melts: turkey bacon with egg and mozzarella on whole wheat bread; Canadian & Brie with Canadian bacon, egg and brie on a whole wheat muffin; and Veggie Frittata with tomato, mushroom, spinach, onion and provolone on sourdough. Other breakfast fare includes the Maple Bacon Melt with bacon, egg, maple syrup and cheddar melt on sourdough slices; the Egg in the Nest--backon and Muenster grilled cheese topped with a fried egg; and French toast with Nutella, fontina cheese and cinnamon sugar.
- Food Network chef Ben Vaughn joins Swine Southern Table & Bar for 2-month takeover
- Michael Pirolo, Aaron Brooks & Niven Patel join Kaytlin Brakefield on 3-course collab
- Chef Michael Schwartz to open Fi’lia, a new Italian concept, in Brickell in fall of 2016
- Move over koji: The "Approachable" Restaurant is Miami's latest, hottest food trend
- Picking your political poison: Broken Shaker debuts the Sorry Donald cocktail
- Who makes Miami's prettiest latte?
- 9 recipes to get you in the mood for #NegroniWeek
- Eating House's Giorgio Rapicavoli's 2-night Azul collaboration
- Donuts and cocktails for Friday's National Donut Day
- A new Top 10: Cypress Tavern cracks list of 2016's best-reviewed restaurants