Chef Allen's grilled cheeserie The Daily Melt is what's for breakfast
Free sandwiches to celebrate Daily Melt's Midtown breakfast launch Wednesday, Aug. 28
Chef Allen Susser's giving into demands and launching breakfast service at the Midtown location of his grilled cheese restaurant, The Daily Melt. "We've had requests for breakfast since our very first days in The Shops at Midtown," Susser says. "It was a demand we wanted to meet and one we are thrilled to be launching now." Now being from 7 a.m. to 11 a.m. Wednesday, August 28, during which time the first 100 customers will get one of six free Breakfast Melts. Among those melts: turkey bacon with egg and mozzarella on whole wheat bread; Canadian & Brie with Canadian bacon, egg and brie on a whole wheat muffin; and Veggie Frittata with tomato, mushroom, spinach, onion and provolone on sourdough. Other breakfast fare includes the Maple Bacon Melt with bacon, egg, maple syrup and cheddar melt on sourdough slices; the Egg in the Nest--backon and Muenster grilled cheese topped with a fried egg; and French toast with Nutella, fontina cheese and cinnamon sugar.
- Former Miami restaurant owner Joshua Woodward pleaded no contest Friday to attempted murder for trying to induce a miscarriage
- Jose Garces planning Miami restaurant
- Update: CANCELED Brooklyn's Pies 'n' Thighs pops up at the Mondrian
- Restaurant Michael Schwartz is out at the Raleigh Hotel on South Beach
- Raleigh on the sale rack and Restaurant Michael Schwartz out?
- Luther Campbell hosts dinner party at Mignonette on November 11
- Chef Jeremiah & Roel Alcudia team up on gastroDobo, a 1-night Filipino pop-up in Wynwood
- GK Bistronomie bringing 'globally inspired Peruvian' cuisine to Wynwood
- Habit Burger opens in Miami, donates first-week proceeds to charity
- 'Chopped' champ Mathias Gervais opening modern Asian restaurant at The Setai