Cheers to 11.11.11
Cheers to 11.11.11: Celebrate in the Magic City
Nov 11, 5pm-midnight
270 Biscayne Blvd, Miami
500 Brickell Key Dr, Miami
Taste of America
City Hall, the Restaurant
2004 Biscayne Blvd, Miami
Cheers! Celebrate 11.11.11 in the Magic City...
- Area 31 celebrates 11.11.11 with $5 glasses of beer, house wine, cocktails & prosecco and $6-$9 bar bites including chorizo potato croquettes, rock shrimp ceviche, lomo & chorizo, fish fry & fries. The extended happy hour runs from 5-11pm then invest $11 for an open bar from 11pm to midnight.
- The Mandarin Oriental is hosting a beachside event to celebrate its 11th anniversary. From 7-11pm, enjoy a lion dance performance, a DJ and an electric violin trio, an open bar, and of course, plenty of food. $80 per person in advance or $95 at the door.
- Taste of America, a marketing and business development company, celebrates its 30th anniversary Friday at City Hall the Restaurant. The reception, from 6 to 8 p.m., includes a cocktail, hors d’oeuvres and a donation to the company’s foundation, American Helping America. Cost is $30.
- Pollo Tropical’s Family Meal will be just $11.11 from 4-8pm Friday at all Pollo Tropical restaurants. The meal includes a marinated chicken, a family-sized side of white rice and beans and four rolls. For more information, visit www.pollotropical.com.
- Tongue & Cheek to close in South Beach; more Izzy's on the way
- The List: Bourbon Steak chef Gabriel Fenton's top 10 Miami restaurants
- Harry's Pizzeria by Michael Schwartz opens Wednesday in Coconut Grove
- The List: Miami's best foods with chef Bernie Matz
- Miami chef Cindy Hutson to be honored Oct. 10
- LIV nightclub founder David Grutman to open Komodo restaurant in Brickell
- New TiramesU restaurant opening Oct. 6 in South Beach
- Chef Jeremiah's Pork Is Good festival returns to Wynwood in November
- Chefs leave top kitchen posts at Miami Beach restaurants Seagrape, Michael Mina 74
- The List: Miami's 10 best foods, according to Stripsteak's Derrick Roberts