Cheers to 11.11.11
Cheers to 11.11.11: Celebrate in the Magic City
Nov 11, 5pm-midnight
270 Biscayne Blvd, Miami
500 Brickell Key Dr, Miami
Taste of America
City Hall, the Restaurant
2004 Biscayne Blvd, Miami
Cheers! Celebrate 11.11.11 in the Magic City...
- Area 31 celebrates 11.11.11 with $5 glasses of beer, house wine, cocktails & prosecco and $6-$9 bar bites including chorizo potato croquettes, rock shrimp ceviche, lomo & chorizo, fish fry & fries. The extended happy hour runs from 5-11pm then invest $11 for an open bar from 11pm to midnight.
- The Mandarin Oriental is hosting a beachside event to celebrate its 11th anniversary. From 7-11pm, enjoy a lion dance performance, a DJ and an electric violin trio, an open bar, and of course, plenty of food. $80 per person in advance or $95 at the door.
- Taste of America, a marketing and business development company, celebrates its 30th anniversary Friday at City Hall the Restaurant. The reception, from 6 to 8 p.m., includes a cocktail, hors d’oeuvres and a donation to the company’s foundation, American Helping America. Cost is $30.
- Pollo Tropical’s Family Meal will be just $11.11 from 4-8pm Friday at all Pollo Tropical restaurants. The meal includes a marinated chicken, a family-sized side of white rice and beans and four rolls. For more information, visit www.pollotropical.com.
- Dale Talde's top 10 things to eat in Miami
- South Beach sushi pop-up Prey puts invasive species on the menu at 1 Hotel & Homes
- The List: 10 best Miami foods with Batch Gastropub's Kevin Danilo
- 2 new Coral Gables restaurants opening this week: Trust & Co. and Ichimi
- Worth the drive: Clay Conley opens Grato restaurant in West Palm Beach
- A Top Chef's 10 favorite foods in Miami
- Former Zuma chef, manager to open KYU restaurant in Wynwood
- Kris Wessel to open barbecue joint in Miami's Little Haiti
- Is it worth it? Quality Meats Miami Beach debuts $64 Chicken Parm Pizza
- The List: 10 best South Florida restaurants according to Rick Mijares