Cheers to 11.11.11
Cheers to 11.11.11: Celebrate in the Magic City
Cheers! Celebrate 11.11.11 in the Magic City...
- Area 31 celebrates 11.11.11 with $5 glasses of beer, house wine, cocktails & prosecco and $6-$9 bar bites including chorizo potato croquettes, rock shrimp ceviche, lomo & chorizo, fish fry & fries. The extended happy hour runs from 5-11pm then invest $11 for an open bar from 11pm to midnight.
- The Mandarin Oriental is hosting a beachside event to celebrate its 11th anniversary. From 7-11pm, enjoy a lion dance performance, a DJ and an electric violin trio, an open bar, and of course, plenty of food. $80 per person in advance or $95 at the door.
- Taste of America, a marketing and business development company, celebrates its 30th anniversary Friday at City Hall the Restaurant. The reception, from 6 to 8 p.m., includes a cocktail, hors d’oeuvres and a donation to the company’s foundation, American Helping America. Cost is $30.
- Pollo Tropical’s Family Meal will be just $11.11 from 4-8pm Friday at all Pollo Tropical restaurants. The meal includes a marinated chicken, a family-sized side of white rice and beans and four rolls. For more information, visit www.pollotropical.com.
Nov 11, 5pm-midnight
270 Biscayne Blvd, Miami
500 Brickell Key Dr, Miami
Taste of America
City Hall, the Restaurant
2004 Biscayne Blvd, Miami
- This man loves burgers so much he built a museum to them
- Their restaurants will be neighbors – so these top chefs cooked for each other
- Why ‘Top Chef’ brothers are opening their first restaurant together in Miami
- A Miami Book Fair event for 'Top Chef' fans, book lovers
- Forget cooking: Here's where to eat out for Thanksgiving
- Mignonette oyster dinner features Miami Book Fair author Rowan Jacobsen
- These food celebs, authors are coming to Miami this week
- Miami's favorite al fresco dining spots, according to Yelp
- Wiener (not the politician) gets spotlight at Wiener Bash
- Bands, drinks and Chipotle at Bayfront Park