‘Check Please!’ back for a 5th season
Check Please!, the WPBT PBS2 restaurant-review show hosted by chef-restaurateur Michelle Bernstein, returns for a fifth season on Monday. The series, in which local foodies weigh in on the South Florida dining scene, airs at 7:30 p.m. Monday with repeats at 7:30 p.m. Wednesday and 5:30 p.m. Saturday. Here’s the lineup; visit www.checkpleasefl.com for details:
• Jan. 31: Rock and Roll Ribs, Coral Springs; Casa Maya, Deerfield Beach; Bizaare Ave. Café, Lake Worth.
• Feb. 7: Mahogany Grille, Miami Gardens; Indomania, Miami Beach; Ortanique, Coral Gables.
• Feb. 21: Mediterranean Market and Deli Bakery, West Palm Beach, Jet Runway Café, Fort Lauderdale; Josephine’s, Boca Raton.
• Feb. 28: Nordstrom Cafe Bistro, Aventura; Tark’s, Dania Beach; Lola’s on Harrison, Hollywood.
- Miami food to star on Bravo's 'Best New Restaurant'
- The Miami Spice List: 10 Best Off-the-Beaten-Path Restaurants
- What's the Best? 5 Miami Coffee Shops
- Truffles and caviar on menu at Haven craft beer dinner in Miami Beach
- Brew in Miami: Buckets of craft beer at Pubbelly in Miami Beach
- Two stars for Tap 79's affordable and comforting pub fare
- Interactive brunch benefits United Way of Miami-Dade
- Beer here: Boulevard Brewing expands distribution to Florida
- Scott Conant of Scarpetta to open restaurant in Turnberry Isle in Aventura
- Zuma partners to open Tamarina restaurant in Miami