‘Check Please!’ back for a 5th season
Check Please!, the WPBT PBS2 restaurant-review show hosted by chef-restaurateur Michelle Bernstein, returns for a fifth season on Monday. The series, in which local foodies weigh in on the South Florida dining scene, airs at 7:30 p.m. Monday with repeats at 7:30 p.m. Wednesday and 5:30 p.m. Saturday. Here’s the lineup; visit www.checkpleasefl.com for details:
• Jan. 31: Rock and Roll Ribs, Coral Springs; Casa Maya, Deerfield Beach; Bizaare Ave. Café, Lake Worth.
• Feb. 7: Mahogany Grille, Miami Gardens; Indomania, Miami Beach; Ortanique, Coral Gables.
• Feb. 21: Mediterranean Market and Deli Bakery, West Palm Beach, Jet Runway Café, Fort Lauderdale; Josephine’s, Boca Raton.
• Feb. 28: Nordstrom Cafe Bistro, Aventura; Tark’s, Dania Beach; Lola’s on Harrison, Hollywood.
- This man loves burgers so much he built a museum to them
- How a historic pump house became a luxe new restaurant near Morningside
- Their restaurants will be neighbors – so these top chefs cooked for each other
- Why ‘Top Chef’ brothers are opening their first restaurant together in Miami
- A Miami Book Fair event for 'Top Chef' fans, book lovers
- Forget cooking: Here's where to eat out for Thanksgiving
- This landmark Spanish market just popped up in downtown
- Mignonette oyster dinner features Miami Book Fair author Rowan Jacobsen
- These food celebs, authors are coming to Miami this week
- Miami's favorite al fresco dining spots, according to Yelp