‘Check Please!’ back for a 5th season
Check Please!, the WPBT PBS2 restaurant-review show hosted by chef-restaurateur Michelle Bernstein, returns for a fifth season on Monday. The series, in which local foodies weigh in on the South Florida dining scene, airs at 7:30 p.m. Monday with repeats at 7:30 p.m. Wednesday and 5:30 p.m. Saturday. Here’s the lineup; visit www.checkpleasefl.com for details:
• Jan. 31: Rock and Roll Ribs, Coral Springs; Casa Maya, Deerfield Beach; Bizaare Ave. Café, Lake Worth.
• Feb. 7: Mahogany Grille, Miami Gardens; Indomania, Miami Beach; Ortanique, Coral Gables.
• Feb. 21: Mediterranean Market and Deli Bakery, West Palm Beach, Jet Runway Café, Fort Lauderdale; Josephine’s, Boca Raton.
• Feb. 28: Nordstrom Cafe Bistro, Aventura; Tark’s, Dania Beach; Lola’s on Harrison, Hollywood.
- This Cuban-American landmark is as good as it gets for Miami flavors
- This brewery wants to prove your abuelita's domino game is strong
- How to get a free pizza at Brickell's newest Italian eatery this week
- These are the best Miami Spice options in Coconut Grove
- Beer ice cream is real — and it will be boozy
- Historic S&S Diner won't be evicted — for now
- What are Miami's best spots for late-night eats?
- Best bets for Miami Spice in Coral Gables
- Nine courses for $90 dollars on a 90th anniversary
- This Brickell spot lets you look out over Miami with a cocktail