‘Check Please!’ back for a 5th season
Check Please!, the WPBT PBS2 restaurant-review show hosted by chef-restaurateur Michelle Bernstein, returns for a fifth season on Monday. The series, in which local foodies weigh in on the South Florida dining scene, airs at 7:30 p.m. Monday with repeats at 7:30 p.m. Wednesday and 5:30 p.m. Saturday. Here’s the lineup; visit www.checkpleasefl.com for details:
• Jan. 31: Rock and Roll Ribs, Coral Springs; Casa Maya, Deerfield Beach; Bizaare Ave. Café, Lake Worth.
• Feb. 7: Mahogany Grille, Miami Gardens; Indomania, Miami Beach; Ortanique, Coral Gables.
• Feb. 21: Mediterranean Market and Deli Bakery, West Palm Beach, Jet Runway Café, Fort Lauderdale; Josephine’s, Boca Raton.
• Feb. 28: Nordstrom Cafe Bistro, Aventura; Tark’s, Dania Beach; Lola’s on Harrison, Hollywood.
- French 27 gets fancy in SoFi
- 5 things you're doing wrong when you drink tequila
- Juvia's Japanese sibling Sushi Garage opens in Miami's Sunset Harbor 'hood
- Miami.com Experience - Exclusive Rooftop Dinner at Cleo South Beach on Feb. 23
- Dale Talde's top 10 things to eat in Miami
- Pisco y Nazca brings Peruvian to the 'burbs
- 9 excellent Eggs Benedicts at Miami and Fort Lauderdale restaurants
- South Beach sushi pop-up Prey puts invasive species on the menu at 1 Hotel & Homes
- Miami restaurant review: Celeb chef restaurant goes adrift in South Beach
- The List: 10 best Miami foods with Batch Gastropub's Kevin Danilo