Check out Huahua’s Taqueria before it even opens
Previews are on Tuesdays at sister resto Haven
Huahua’s Taqueria, the soon-to-open gourmet taqueria from the folks responsible for HaVen Gastro-Lounge, is showing itself off before it even opens starting Tuesday, December 18 and every Tuesday thereafter until the restaurant opens at 1211 Lincoln Rd. sometime early next year. From 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. , Haven's Chef Todd Erickson will be offering a sneak preview of Huahua’s menu, showcasing a new taco on HaVen’s Happy Hour Menu at the low, low price of 2 for $5. The first "installment" features Short Rib Tacos with pickled Jalapeño & sweet heat coleslaw. Guests can follow @HuahuasTaco & @HavenSouthBeach on Twitter for updates on upcoming “Taco Tuesday” selections. (Photo/Zoltan)
- David's Cafe on Collins closing after 37 years
- Blackbrick Brings on the Brunch
- Pubbelly introduces PB Fish, a seafood pop-up at PB Steak starting April 8
- AQ by Acqualina, featuring Dewey LoSasso & Hiro's Yakko San
- Mansion morphing into "Miami-style country western line dancing" club with Blue Collar's Danny Serfer serving "large plates"
- Las Olas hot spot American Social opening in ex Waxy O'Connor's space
- Allen Susser's Daily Melt grilling the cheese up in Fort Lauderdale on April 1
- Brewery Ommegang's HopChef competition heads to Miami in April
- Nina Compton cooks at Swine Southern Table & Bar on April 24
- Loba, "Latin spice and Southern Comfort" coming to Biscayne Blvd.