Check Into Hotel Gaythering, a New LGBT Hotel For Gay Pride Weekend
At the western end of Lincoln Road, a new LGBT boutique hotel has found a home
A new boutique hotel has opened on the western end of Lincoln Road catering to the LGBT community. Hotel Gaythering (1409 Lincoln Road, Miami Beach; 786-284-1176) opened in February with 25 guest rooms, a hotel bar, coffee shop and library. It also boasts a co-ed self spa equipped with an aroma steam room, aroma hamam and mud lounge, dry cedar sauna and jacuzzi. According to their website, they're also committed to providing complimentary accommodations to members of their community who are going through very difficult times. For those in town this weekend during Gay Pride festivities, it's one of the latest destinations for Miami's local and visiting LGBT community.
- Mark Your Calendar For June 21 & 22: CyberSummer Offers Deep Discounts on Travel
- Sizzling Summer Savings at Miami Hotels & Beyond
- Inside The New York EDITION & other new New York City attractions
- Locally Led Yoga Retreats Head to Nicaragua, Costa Rica and Tulum this Summer
- The Raleigh Launches Summer Pool Passes
- Aloft South Beach Announces Opening Date: May 28
- The Getaway: Puerto Rico
- Miami Hotel Bars
- Is 1 Hotel South Beach Really Ready to Open?
- Visiting the New Key West