Check Into Hotel Gaythering, a New LGBT Hotel For Gay Pride Weekend
At the western end of Lincoln Road, a new LGBT boutique hotel has found a home
A new boutique hotel has opened on the western end of Lincoln Road catering to the LGBT community. Hotel Gaythering (1409 Lincoln Road, Miami Beach; 786-284-1176) opened in February with 25 guest rooms, a hotel bar, coffee shop and library. It also boasts a co-ed self spa equipped with an aroma steam room, aroma hamam and mud lounge, dry cedar sauna and jacuzzi. According to their website, they're also committed to providing complimentary accommodations to members of their community who are going through very difficult times. For those in town this weekend during Gay Pride festivities, it's one of the latest destinations for Miami's local and visiting LGBT community.
- First Look: Vintro Hotel & Kitchen, a boutique art hotel on Collins Park
- First Look: Gale Suites at Kaskades to open in December
- Inside North Beach's Hilton Cabana & L'Echon Brasserie
- Top Miami Hotels For Fitness
- Miami Summer Hotel Pool Guide
- Flash Sale on Hotels Across Florida, The Caribbean & Latin America Available on First Day of Summer
- Eventstar Founder & CEO Alain Perez Takes Us Inside His Tent Business
- Where To Stay in Miami On Your Way To The World Cup in Brazil
- Sizzling Summer Savings at Hotels Across South Florida - New Deals Added!
- The Getaway: St. Kitts by Land & Sea