Chat Chow TV spotlights local food pros
5/4/2011Chat Chow TV “goes behind the scenes with South Florida’s top chefs, restaurateurs and mixologists,” according to an announcement. Up first: Ortanique chef-owner Cindy Hutson, Michael’s Genuine bartender Ryan Goodspeed and Tarpon Bend manager Wayne Eldred. Hosted by Lauren Bernat and produced by Gio Gutierrez, the 8-minute webisodes are yours for the viewing at www.chatchow.tv.
- Pubbelly's L'echon Brasserie closes in Miami Beach
- Red Ginger rolls sushi and izakaya small plates in SoFi
- The List: Best food in Miami with Palme d'Or's Gregory Pugin
- Eat the best of the wurst at Bavaria Haus in Bayside Marketplace
- Is Thomas Keller opening a restaurant in Miami?
- Azul names Benjamin Murray chef de cuisine
- La Moderna Italian restaurant and bar opens in Sunset Harbour
- Kids Eat Free July 1-31: Feast on Munchkin Eats
- Michael Schwartz to close Cayman Islands outpost of Michael's Genuine Food & Drink
- The Dutch's BBQ series returns July 1