Chat Chow TV spotlights local food pros
5/4/2011Chat Chow TV “goes behind the scenes with South Florida’s top chefs, restaurateurs and mixologists,” according to an announcement. Up first: Ortanique chef-owner Cindy Hutson, Michael’s Genuine bartender Ryan Goodspeed and Tarpon Bend manager Wayne Eldred. Hosted by Lauren Bernat and produced by Gio Gutierrez, the 8-minute webisodes are yours for the viewing at www.chatchow.tv.
- Burger Beast's Croquetapalooza to showcase one of Miami's favorite comfort foods
- What's the Best? 5 Choice Cheese Shops in Miami and Broward
- Food at Red Velvet in Sunny Isles goes way beyond froyo
- The Miami Spice List: Best Menu Choices
- Pubbelly goes vegan Oct 2
- Eat well & do good at OTC Sept 22
- Two stars for priced-right pizzas and pastas at La Gazzetta in Miami
- Updated: Miami restaurant openings, closings and more
- Morimoto South Beach opening October 1 and we have the menu!
- Miami's Best Pizza to close after 44 years in Coral Gables