Chat Chow TV spotlights local food pros
5/4/2011Chat Chow TV “goes behind the scenes with South Florida’s top chefs, restaurateurs and mixologists,” according to an announcement. Up first: Ortanique chef-owner Cindy Hutson, Michael’s Genuine bartender Ryan Goodspeed and Tarpon Bend manager Wayne Eldred. Hosted by Lauren Bernat and produced by Gio Gutierrez, the 8-minute webisodes are yours for the viewing at www.chatchow.tv.
- Armadillo Cafe to open in Boca Raton
- The List: Casa D'Angelo's Angelo Elia
- Michelle Bernstein's Seagrape serves upscale elegance in new Thompson Hotel
- Miami restaurant review: Is Iron Chef Morimoto up to the South Beach challenge?
- South Beach openings: Soho Bay, David's Cafe, a new Dewey's, Bodega, Chicken Kitchen, La Savina
- New taco shop to open Dec. 29 in Miami Beach
- Dewey LoSasso to run new restaurant at Schnebly Winery and Miami Brewing Co.
- American Social now open in Brickell
- STK Miami opening delayed after sprinkler accident causes extensive damage
- Freshii: Fast food that's healthy and tastes good