Chat Chow TV spotlights local food pros
5/4/2011Chat Chow TV “goes behind the scenes with South Florida’s top chefs, restaurateurs and mixologists,” according to an announcement. Up first: Ortanique chef-owner Cindy Hutson, Michael’s Genuine bartender Ryan Goodspeed and Tarpon Bend manager Wayne Eldred. Hosted by Lauren Bernat and produced by Gio Gutierrez, the 8-minute webisodes are yours for the viewing at www.chatchow.tv.
- Big shucking scallops at Oceanaire in Miami this weekend
- Treat yourself to Sushi Samba & a movie July 22
- Mignonette oyster bar in Miami's Edgwater slated for Aug. 1 opening and we have the menu!
- Big Pink gets bigger: Miami Beach-themed burgers added to menu
- Cantina la Veinte debuts at Icon Brickell July 28
- North Miami's Great Harvest meets customers' kneads
- The List: Eating around Miami with Macchialina's Michael Pirolo
- Brew in Miami: J Wakefield Brewing gets ready to open in Wynwood
- 3 stars for Taperia Raca's fresh take on classic tapas in Miami
- New restaurants move in to Miami: Il Mulino, Bistro BE, Mignonette