Chat Chow TV spotlights local food pros
5/4/2011Chat Chow TV “goes behind the scenes with South Florida’s top chefs, restaurateurs and mixologists,” according to an announcement. Up first: Ortanique chef-owner Cindy Hutson, Michael’s Genuine bartender Ryan Goodspeed and Tarpon Bend manager Wayne Eldred. Hosted by Lauren Bernat and produced by Gio Gutierrez, the 8-minute webisodes are yours for the viewing at www.chatchow.tv.
- First Bite: Fast, healthy Mediterranean at Zuuk
- 3D Printed Candy arrives in Miami on June 1 at Dylan’s Candy Bar
- Cuba's oldest beer reborn in Miami
- Grilling this weekend? Here are a grillmaster's '10 Commandments'
- Fusion of cultures nets stellar ramen at Ichimi
- First Look: Downtown gets a dose of Caribbean flavors at Zest
- Make this cocktail: Sushi Garage's Lychee Mule
- Midtown Oyster Bar brings more than oysters
- Coral Gables, Dadeland get anticipated new restaurants
- Best places to celebrate American Craft Beer Week in Miami