Charlie's Angels Extras Wanted
Extras are needed for the pilot of ABC's new Charlie's Angels.
If you like acting but hate memorizing scripts, channeling emotions or getting paid lots of money, perhaps being an extra is up your alley. ABC is shooting the pilot of its remake of the '70s hit "Charlie's Angels" and needs some pretty faces to fill in the background - and that pretty face could be you!
They are hosting an open call for extras on Saturday, Feb. 26 from 9:30 a.m.-2:30 p.m. The setting is going to be sexy, present day Miami, so bring your SoBe chic attire, high class party gear and, if you dare, a bathing suit. Please arrive with make-up and hair ready and bring a few headshots, if you have them. Also, know your wardrobe sizes (height, waist, inseam, shoe, etc.).
The casting is for people 18 and over, bring two forms of ID. And expect to be treated like extras, so bring plenty of quarters to pay for parking.
Saturday, February 26, 9:30am to 2:30pm. Doubletree Hotel Grand Hotel Biscayne Bay, Key West / Key Biscayne Room, 1717 N. Bayshore Dr., Miami; send inquiries to email@example.com.
On Our Radar
- Florida has better taste in Halloween candy than most other states, says survey
- Phil Collins: 'I don’t like Miami particularly'
- DJ Irie gets put in the hot seat this Saturday at his own celebrity roast
- King Tide floods the streets of South Florida
- Jose Fernandez may get his own Miami street
- Orange is the New Black star gets her drink on
- Where to get hurricane updates without a TV
- Leonardo DiCaprio, Mark Ruffalo at “Before the Flood” screening
- What's closed in Miami because of Hurricane Matthew
- La La Anthony in Miami trying out cocktails