Charlie's Angels Extras Wanted
Extras are needed for the pilot of ABC's new Charlie's Angels.
If you like acting but hate memorizing scripts, channeling emotions or getting paid lots of money, perhaps being an extra is up your alley. ABC is shooting the pilot of its remake of the '70s hit "Charlie's Angels" and needs some pretty faces to fill in the background - and that pretty face could be you!
They are hosting an open call for extras on Saturday, Feb. 26 from 9:30 a.m.-2:30 p.m. The setting is going to be sexy, present day Miami, so bring your SoBe chic attire, high class party gear and, if you dare, a bathing suit. Please arrive with make-up and hair ready and bring a few headshots, if you have them. Also, know your wardrobe sizes (height, waist, inseam, shoe, etc.).
The casting is for people 18 and over, bring two forms of ID. And expect to be treated like extras, so bring plenty of quarters to pay for parking.
Saturday, February 26, 9:30am to 2:30pm. Doubletree Hotel Grand Hotel Biscayne Bay, Key West / Key Biscayne Room, 1717 N. Bayshore Dr., Miami; send inquiries to email@example.com.
On Our Radar
- Meet Jason Taylor at Macy's
- Diana Ross headlining annual gala
- Duran Duran movie coming to Miami Beach Cinematheque
- Tryouts for Estefan musical at Arsht
- Erasure kicks off its world tour at The Fillmore
- Bon Jovi rocker Tico Torres a SoBe fixture
- Antonio Banderas has a ball in Miami, celebrates birthday
- Artist Shepard Fairey talks Hennessy bottle design in Wynwood
- New Miami Heat players spotted around town
- Robin Williams mourned at South Beach hotel