Charlie Sheen's local galpal
Porn actress Capri Anderson danced at Mansion
It's not all that shocking with his latest en-suite antics, but Charlie Sheen wants a divorce from his third wife Brooke Mueller. Sheen cited irreconcilable differences and indicated in court filings in Los Angeles that the couple have a prenup. He and Mueller, 33, were married in May 2008 and have twin sons. The actor's soon-to-be ex -- who is from Palm Beach -- gets $55,000 a month in child support for their twins until they turn 18, plus a parting gift of about a mill, and primary physical custody of the kids. The Two and a Half Men star, 45, will keep the family home and his multimillion dollar watch collection. Meanwhile, in a strange twist, Miami dancer Capri Anderson played a call girl in a XXX spoof called The Celebrity Killer Vol. III: Charlie Sheen. The eight-minute short features the 22-year-old engaging in rough sex with a Sheen twin. She used to work at Mansion and probably hung out with the cast of Jersey Shore. Class act, Miami!
On Our Radar
- South Florida's Johnny Depp in divorce drama
- Win a ride on the Flying Cucumber blimp on June 2
- 5 Colombian locations in Miami that Seleccion Colombia should visit
- Did your name make the list of names for the 2016 Hurricane Season?
- Blac Chyna slams body shamers
- Tracy Morgan: I feel good
- How to Do Miami Like These 9 Celebs
- Brett Ratner back home in Miami Beach
- Dance pop singer Erika Jayne performing in Wynwood
- Olivia Palermo debuts summer fashion line in Miami