Charlie Sheen's local galpal
Porn actress Capri Anderson danced at Mansion
It's not all that shocking with his latest en-suite antics, but Charlie Sheen wants a divorce from his third wife Brooke Mueller. Sheen cited irreconcilable differences and indicated in court filings in Los Angeles that the couple have a prenup. He and Mueller, 33, were married in May 2008 and have twin sons. The actor's soon-to-be ex -- who is from Palm Beach -- gets $55,000 a month in child support for their twins until they turn 18, plus a parting gift of about a mill, and primary physical custody of the kids. The Two and a Half Men star, 45, will keep the family home and his multimillion dollar watch collection. Meanwhile, in a strange twist, Miami dancer Capri Anderson played a call girl in a XXX spoof called The Celebrity Killer Vol. III: Charlie Sheen. The eight-minute short features the 22-year-old engaging in rough sex with a Sheen twin. She used to work at Mansion and probably hung out with the cast of Jersey Shore. Class act, Miami!
On Our Radar
- Madonna concert dates in Miami changed
- Christina Milian models in Miami Beach
- What's up with Ryan Tannehill's mega contract?
- Instacart: An easier way to get groceries?
- Tony Romo eats his way through Miami
- Phil Collins in town
- Adrian Grenier guest of honor at magazine party
- Kings of Chaos at Hard Rock Live
- Joe Pepitone biopic penned by local screenwriters
- Talking to Beyonce's fitness guru Marco Borges