Charlie Sheen's local galpal
Porn actress Capri Anderson danced at Mansion
It's not all that shocking with his latest en-suite antics, but Charlie Sheen wants a divorce from his third wife Brooke Mueller. Sheen cited irreconcilable differences and indicated in court filings in Los Angeles that the couple have a prenup. He and Mueller, 33, were married in May 2008 and have twin sons. The actor's soon-to-be ex -- who is from Palm Beach -- gets $55,000 a month in child support for their twins until they turn 18, plus a parting gift of about a mill, and primary physical custody of the kids. The Two and a Half Men star, 45, will keep the family home and his multimillion dollar watch collection. Meanwhile, in a strange twist, Miami dancer Capri Anderson played a call girl in a XXX spoof called The Celebrity Killer Vol. III: Charlie Sheen. The eight-minute short features the 22-year-old engaging in rough sex with a Sheen twin. She used to work at Mansion and probably hung out with the cast of Jersey Shore. Class act, Miami!
On Our Radar
- Luis Miguel takes a bath in real estate deal
- Michael Buble's Instagram post criticized
- Estefans’ star search is over for ‘On Your Feet’
- Artist Romero Britto sues Apple
- Dave Chappelle parties, Bow Wow holds court
- Mario Lopez serves as grand marshal at Miami Beach Gay Pride parade
- Here's your chance to audition for 'La Banda"
- Scott Eastwood talks 'The Longest Ride' from ranch in Davie
- Shaggy talks new single, Brian Williams and state of reggae
- Justin Bieber joins Ariana Grande on stage