Charlie Sheen's local galpal
Porn actress Capri Anderson danced at Mansion
It's not all that shocking with his latest en-suite antics, but Charlie Sheen wants a divorce from his third wife Brooke Mueller. Sheen cited irreconcilable differences and indicated in court filings in Los Angeles that the couple have a prenup. He and Mueller, 33, were married in May 2008 and have twin sons. The actor's soon-to-be ex -- who is from Palm Beach -- gets $55,000 a month in child support for their twins until they turn 18, plus a parting gift of about a mill, and primary physical custody of the kids. The Two and a Half Men star, 45, will keep the family home and his multimillion dollar watch collection. Meanwhile, in a strange twist, Miami dancer Capri Anderson played a call girl in a XXX spoof called The Celebrity Killer Vol. III: Charlie Sheen. The eight-minute short features the 22-year-old engaging in rough sex with a Sheen twin. She used to work at Mansion and probably hung out with the cast of Jersey Shore. Class act, Miami!
On Our Radar
- Telenovela hunk William Levy hits the big screen
- Local Bachelor Juan Pablo takes it slow
- Supermodel Nina Agdal to make in store appearance
- Rumor mill: Shakira switches brokers midstream
- Local cake makers get reality show, 'Divas del Azucar'
- Wilmer Valderrama will judge Calle Ocho fashion show
- John Turturro to be honored at MIFF
- Cadillac V-series Challenge puts pro golfers, VIPs on the fast track at Homestead-Miami Speedway
- Oprah's Fisher Island home sells again
- Shirley MacLaine to appear at Miami International Film Fest